Thread: A Mystery Buyer?

A Mystery Buyer?

Dear RUR Shareholders,

Over the past couple of days, I have been informed that a number of you have been contacted by parties unknown with an offer to buy our your shares in our company. Whilst I do not wish to jump to any conclusions about this or unduly alarm anyone, I do think it would be in everyone's interest if we could identify this mystery buyer. So if you have recently been contacted about your RUR shares, or have any relevlant information please reply to this mesage or contact me directly.

Best regards,

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I was contacted by someone using Oliewabie's frequency!

Judging from the threats used, I would say it sounded like Bazzitjr again, but I am not sure!
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Thank yuo Officer Virta,

Always useful to have a shareholder in Omni-Pol!

For the record, the text of the message was

*** Incoming message - Scrambled - Sender Neutral - Org T** - *n*o* - Identity unknown***
    *** Your RUR share ... 100 CR per piece ***
    *** Consider this an offer you can't refuse ***
    *** end of transmission - lines closed ***
    It is interesting you police tracing system locked on to Olie's ID, she did ask me a whole lot of questions about RUR's shareholders the other day, but I thought nothing of it.

Bazzit Jnr of course has to be a suspect given his history with RUR.

Keep them coming. We'll smole the mystery buyer out yet!

Dabblez

Hey how can someone get a couple shares of RuR anyway? i would like to get a few shares so would a few others I know. Is the stock not obtainable anymore?

RUR Shares were all sold back in May-June. The only way to buy shares is off an existing shareholder at whatever price you can decide between you.

The list of RUR shareholders is HERE

Dabblez

I was contacted aswell, in a very unpleasant manner I must say. No need to say I haven't changed my stance concerning the few shares I hold.

Would it be another plot from Bazzit Jr to reinforce his control over the company, giving up with the legal methods to switch to another one, more aggressive ?
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion

I too have received such transmissions..

Needless to say.. I refused the offer to sell only to receive a more threatening transmission requesting my shares of RUR stock

I have fowarded all such transmissions to an investigative division of my Organization. Given the nature of these threats I may not share any informaton discovered by my internal operations unit, as I may see fit to have them act accordingly to ensure these are only harmless strong arm tactics, or in the case these are serious threats.. eliminate the threat all together.
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

We should coordinate the intelligence effort Cyani. On top pf RUR own security team of Flashwing and Pilledge, we've also requested Vector Blue to look into this.

The mystery buyer will rue the day they crossed RUR!

Dabblez

My private communications network has received such a transmission. How people get my number I will never know...

Omni-Mining will not be selling its shares to anyone. RUR is a very important friend and ally and we will not see it fall into the wrong hands. Infinite Circle will be working together to figure out who is behind this act. We will not be victim to empty threats.

Speaking of buying shares, any one interested in selling theirs? I've been thinking of investing more into RUR since it is the only publically traded company that are studying the new alien technologies.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I wonder who this "Mystery Buyer" is?
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Gentlemen and Ladies,

The RUR Security Department has been looking into the said transmissions and we have not been able to detect a credible threat to the share holders or the company. While we are continuing our investigation into the apparent scheme of trying to aquire your shares, our official position is that there appears to be no reason to worry yourselves.

I will update you in the event that more information is discovered. No doubt this was just some simple prank or an attempt to disrupt RUR's stock price by causing a massive selling. I can tell you in good confidence that RUR will not be distracted by such nonsense and you can rest well knowing that your investment is being protected.

As always please direct any information you find to myself or my department for further review.

Thankyou

Flashwing