Thread: What is Anarchy Online ? Here is my answer.

What is Anarchy Online ? Here is my answer.

Yeah this game rocks.

It's about the conflict between Omni-Tek and Clan.

Unfortunatly there is a gas lvl resistriction almost everywhere so both sides can't fight each other.

What is Anarchy Online for you ?

For me it is exactly what i wrote above and it doesn't satisfy me that i can't play it the way as it is written on the CD-Cover. So where is the conflict ? Actually the conflict is based on lagging to death in zones where clanners and omnis race for the lvl200 asap - together in a team.

Give us 0% everywhere but keep tons 25% and make the guards badass.

Regards,
    Itburnz

98 reads and no replies ... i'm damn right or what? :P

Regards,
    Itburnz

hehe

Nope!

Well, just so you get a little reply..

umm yes that would be great fun

[Team]Oxo: yo im trying to get to tir grid now but 10 lvl 180+ omni are waiting there
    [Team]member: same.

30min later

[Team]Oxo: aight, after dying like 5 times i made it into grid, but when i got to BS and was lookin for the mission i got ganked by 4 more omni, brb

30min later
    [Team]Oxo: k, im here, Team member X , where are you?
    [Team]member x: im stuck in weapon shop in BS camped by 5 omni.
    [Team]Oxo: yes!

45min later

[Team]Oxo: yes! i go to save my 3mil exp that it just took our team 2 hrs to get and i get ganked before i save.

<Timed logout started. this will take 30 seconds.>

Originally posted by Oxo
    umm yes that would be great fun

[Team]Oxo: yo im trying to get to tir grid now but 10 lvl 180+ omni are waiting there
    [Team]member: same.

30min later

[Team]Oxo: aight, after dying like 5 times i made it into grid, but when i got to BS and was lookin for the mission i got ganked by 4 more omni, brb

30min later
    [Team]Oxo: k, im here, Team member X , where are you?
    [Team]member x: im stuck in weapon shop in BS camped by 5 omni.
    [Team]Oxo: yes!

45min later

[Team]Oxo: yes! i go to save my 3mil exp that it just took our team 2 hrs to get and i get ganked before i save.

<Timed logout started. this will take 30 seconds.>
    Hell man - i hope i have better friends than you! :P
    So you chicken out because you can't lvl-up ? What you do when you hit 200 ? Never come back ? :P

Or idle in MMD or 2ho for a target ? :P
    How about a :
    /ch storm
    "Dudes, omniscum is in town. Let gank the crap out of them and have some fun."

And dont forget - the other side will have the same problems like you have - so with some1 you have to find an agreement

I think i would pay 3 omnis about 10 mill each for backstabbing the gankers at grid :P

0% opens us options to attack everyone anytime - this option will make it more interesting.

All we want is getting 200 so i really wonder why FC is not trying it include as many game options as possible to let us die.

But i agree that on RK1 are too many lvl200 already so it would be prolly messed up.

Regards,
    Foxfire

"The 1st LVL200 will be there in about 4 Years near to the end of the story." - Funcom
    Maybe till the story already ended almost everyone is 200. must be the reason...

The point Oxo is trying to get across to you is that it would create an extremly hostile environment for the common player, and even worse the newbies.

Of course they could man every grid/zone to city/whom pah at Rubi-ka with 10 Uber 1-shot-kill guards, but thats just a 75% zone with no chance of trespassing (that would of course mean no more Omni in Camelot...)

If you have a really strong need to be ganked, just get some XP and sit down at grid in 2HO or something.

This is the exactly reply i was waiting for, thanks! :P

I would recommend you a new MMORPG you should play. It's called Progress Quest - Try it! AO is on it's way to work like the same and giving us the same exciting life "ingame" - but why wait ? :P

It's all belong to the XP. Till lvl200 - and then you quit. How about making everything 100% Gas ? There is too much violence in the game and those mobs ingame are soooo hostile.

Wait a sec. Cars in real life are too fast. I think if everyone only drives 2 miles per hour there cant be any crashes. Maybe we all should build a deep hole and jump into so no1 can do anything to us. Got the idea ?

Rules are only there to crontrol the crowd. If you The rules cancel your options ingame - like OE btw ? Yeah now no1 can spend a week just on getting the best gear. Of course the gas level in belial should be monster-only - it wouldnt be fair if an omni or clan highlvl cant move to his mission WITHOUT any risk.

This game more and more turns into boredom and this is because we want it boring. We want a secure and riskless way to get the lvl200 - is this your goal in AO ? well my it isnt. my goal is it to have fun in a game that i pay for - and removing the gas would give everyone more interaction. you know the people got pretty selfish ingame - know why ? there is no risk, there is nothing what can happen and if you pissed some1 of there are 20k other players you can play with. and the dude you pissed off cant do anything about it.

It's the same with the ARKs. You get a leetdoll for doing 150 petitions. so after you are bored with lvling you maybe move to the ARKs and do petitions as fast as possible - no worries, all you have to do is pasting a macro and then just leave the player alone.

Regards,
    Itburnz

Lets sum up your post:

You Are A Whiner!

Got the message? And do you want to know another thing? There are actually thousands of players online every day having FUN! Thats spelled F-U-N .

But of course, lets ruin the game for the masses, and make it a game for the ganker (who would be terrible alone)

Its not about risk, if it was about risk, then the lvl 200 ganker should have a 25% chance of getting killed by a level 75. Then we could talk about risk.

It might be fun but the game don't support all out PvP as is. 75+ free for all and no penalty for killing "wrong" people is way to blunt and will take all the fun out for alot of people.