Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you're NOT an NT, read this...

Hmm... what's this doing on page 2...

Now that we have new prof's... Root this and clear all replies already! ^^

/Esh'
    Now is the discount of our winter tents.

So Im making a NT to get some credzors for my other toons. Im lvl 1 and am wondering what I should do now?

hehe j/k

Nicely written
    Getmore Gear Antismurf Fixer Ancient General of Tiger Claw
    Proeteus Gear
    Morphius Gear

Feel sorry for you guys :/ Pain to find those NTs anymore before gala or any other raid. Dont see why FC cant understand if you completely trash a prof, it is gonna kill everyone else.

Bump for all of the kind, mannered NTs
    Firefoxmp - 220/21/?? Nanomage MP
    Sloathe - 3X/2/?? Nanomage NT

Finally back from WoW! lolendgamecontent

bump and vote for sticky
    AndreasB - 214 NT Veteran of the Nordic Alliance - Equip

<3 for NTs, give these guys some fixes :/
    Firefoxmp - 220/21/?? Nanomage MP
    Sloathe - 3X/2/?? Nanomage NT

Finally back from WoW! lolendgamecontent

Bump and request for STICKY!
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Much Love and respect for 2 NT's in particular that helped me on the way to rolling an NT, I did not do this for credits, as my main is an 160+ Enforcer, if I can't make credits with him.....then I need to quit.

My point is this: I have a lot of respect for NT's plainly because they take all of this crap and still do their thing, Funny enough when I rolled my NT, I asked a few for advice, not handouts, 2 helped me, 1 orgmate and 1 real good person.

First question I was asked is "Why, after the ingots got removed then why?" Having found heclers not to long before the removal, I have been treated well by NT's who were kiting for xp, the credit vacuum's always flame others who get close.

I have 1 complaint though, having an NT, low-level one at that, I seem to get blamed for every death in and out of teams, now not really caring to hear whining, then I really do not listen. My problem is however, More Enforcers and Keepers train people because they do not want any loss of xp.

I happen to love my Baby NT, and will continue to reclaim, fight, reclaim, rinse and repeat as long as it takes to learn how to do it right.

Much <3 for the NT's that actually help people and remain friendly thru all the flaming and aggravation. Thanks guys and Gals, at least one person appreciates ya!
    There are a lot of things I can abide, and Stupidity is not one of them.

Oddgrim loves us too
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_o
    Oddgrim loves us too
    me <3 NT's
    = Clan Storm Meatshield =

Oddgrim - lvl220 AI:30|LE:70-Enforcer |- Teh Bat-trox! : Equipment
    Kilmeister -lvl220 AI:23|LE:70-Soldier |- Cannonfodder! : Equipment
    Art gallery
    Ao wallpapers

NT Still Left out

I must say after the ingnots were removed and people compland enough that a - to our run speed and an incress to the mobs strike distance is bull.
    You took away the only real power an nt had. We kite for kills and levels. If anarchy is going to hit us for kiting then they need to lower the cast time on single nano's from 20sec to 3 sec giving us the power back.. all who agree please lets tell anarchy in this forums since they do listen.

There is so much wrong with what you just said I don't really know where to start tbh
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

So is there a filter I can set to block anyone who has a forum or account join date in '05? I have failed to find one single helpful post by any of them.. I mean even *I* post better facts than what that froob just said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Firedup67
    I must say after the ingnots were removed and people compland enough that a - to our run speed and an incress to the mobs strike distance is bull.
    You took away the only real power an nt had. We kite for kills and levels. If anarchy is going to hit us for kiting then they need to lower the cast time on single nano's from 20sec to 3 sec giving us the power back.. all who agree please lets tell anarchy in this forums since they do listen.
    Ty for this uninformed and blatantly wrong post, unfortunately i don't think it will be enough to raise any pitchforks... at all.
    Delerium(220/30/70), Locklear(220/30/70), Piggybank(60/6/14).

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Richard Dawkins: We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.
    Deng: Every time I see Del I just start to quiver.

I still can't find my pitchfork, I think Sat has it but she hasn't been around lately... WTB Satenia evile pst
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Firedup67
    wait... so now we dont only have the professional NT flamers, we have the wannabes too?

I still say the best solution is to give NT's an AOE self destruct mechanism for tower wars.

NT's will be praised for killing the horrible lag enducing blobs and get some regular pvp back!
    Rotender - 51% Share holder of Omni-Tek

Me

Quote Originally Posted by Rotender
    I still say the best solution is to give NT's an AOE self destruct mechanism for tower wars.

NT's will be praised for killing the horrible lag enducing blobs and get some regular pvp back!
    Casting Kels at a tower war IS self destruct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast