Proud to be in MoK greatest bunch a people i met to date in AO

Current AO population

30% trolls
    30 % griefers
    30 % ninja;s
    10 % good people
    good people
    All of MoK
    Jica Argulace Fiix Hajk Cloudeh Anval Ipex Noer Compromise Boicey Sange Zyxth Twooftwo nanakee Rakhabit Lanaah Arlanon Piim Kalannar and my long lost friend Praettor i wish you come back to AO old friend and Saiban unban him FC

Nah, you have been fooled all along. Now, if you could be as kind to look into my camera for this nice photograph I am taking.

*flash*

Thank you for your cooperation.

/member of the MiB

As I was saying.........I got this warning and...huh, Who are you?

ethics??

immense seems to be a little confused..... storm has arrogance. not ethics..... but, as the saying goes, "it is his story, he will tell it how he wants.... maybe the next unique drop from tarasque or the mantis queen should be a webster's dictionary (unique to the guild members lexicon)......

Re: ethics??

Originally posted by saytan
    immense seems to be a little confused..... storm has arrogance. not ethics..... but, as the saying goes, "it is his story, he will tell it how he wants.... maybe the next unique drop from tarasque or the mantis queen should be a webster's dictionary (unique to the guild members lexicon)......
    /me has a mental image of camping guilds suddenly receiving webster's dictionary, etiquette guides and how to make friends manuals as boss loot.

/me laughs

Re: ethics??

Originally posted by saytan
    I LOVE all the nice publicity I am getting from this thread!! Lets keep it goin! As for all of you that hate / disslike storm all I have to say is PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT I have said it before and I will say it again... Most of our members could care less about what other people think... For the most part we are a VERY popular guild, and will continue to be.... We get more and more people every DAY! And we are respected by most clan guilds on RK 1 and feared by ALL of the Omni guilds on RK 1... As for the Tar loot... most of the people that post about how we get all the loot etc etc... Why dont you /tell a member of Apok and ask them is we share loot with them even when we get the kill!! Go ahead do it... You will notice that the answer will be "Yes" and that your argument of us hoggin all the loot will be unfounded.... Damn now yall have to find something ELSE to gripe about!! Hey I think that Someone in storm found an Alb tank on a boss mob.. Mabie you should post how they exploited to get it!! Cmon I am SURE you can come up with something!!
    Last edited by Immense; Jun 27th, 2002 at 19:34:35.
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

Immense, I certainly hope you are right, sir.
    But, as far as my encounters with Storm have been, it has been generally negative.
    I am sorry, I did not mean to call you fascists, or anyone, just talking out of frustration.
    I do not recall anyone from Storm ever being nice to me; not that I am the nicest person either, but I don't hold a gridge against someone unless there is a reason.

Although, there is no doubt in my mind that the majoroty of Funcom GM's or Advisors' have alternate characters in Storm and give it an edge. Simply favoritism. Perhaps they should diversify. I wouldn't mind having somone from Funcom being in my guild, as long as they are of some use, and I do not mean to a great extent. Sometimes I wish Funcom would just listen, don't you?

Oh yes, and private chat is totally private as what Gm's and Advisors have told me. Only talking aloud in public can be considered harasment. If you do not like what you hear, it's /ignore and bye bye.

Re: Re: ethics??

Originally posted by Immense

I LOVE all the nice publicity I am getting from this thread!! Lets keep it goin! As for all of you that hate / disslike storm all I have to say is PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT I have said it before and I will say it again... Most of our members could care less about what other people think... For the most part we are a VERY popular guild, and will continue to be.... We get more and more people every DAY! And we are respected by most clan guilds on RK 1 and feared by ALL of the Omni guilds on RK 1... As for the Tar loot... most of the people that post about how we get all the loot etc etc... Why dont you /tell a member of Apok and ask them is we share loot with them even when we get the kill!! Go ahead do it... You will notice that the answer will be "Yes" and that your argument of us hoggin all the loot will be unfounded.... Damn now yall have to find something ELSE to gripe about!! Hey I think that Someone in storm found an Alb tank on a boss mob.. Mabie you should post how they exploited to get it!! Cmon I am SURE you can come up with something!!

Popular and get people every day? Why hmmm..

Can I say "Item Guild" :P

I think there are many Prime examples of one

Re: Re: Re: ethics??

Originally posted by Cloudeh

Popular and get people every day? Why hmmm..

Can I say "Item Guild" :P

I think there are many Prime examples of one
    For someone that is obviousley long winded (Look at your spam filled sig) you seem to have a hard time supporting ANY of your complaints about Storm...
    STORM - Best of the best

*sigh* Don't bash storm, and storm won't bash you...quit ragging on them...yesch..
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

When I think of the guild storm I get this funny taste inn my mouth... I think its called ****

Originally posted by Warsprite
    *sigh* Don't bash storm, and storm won't bash you...quit ragging on them...yesch..
    100 % Correct

And Wrob... The taste in your mouth... Well thats your Breath man!
    STORM - Best of the best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12