Thread: Official ETA on mission fix?

Official ETA on mission fix?

I'd just like to know if Funcom is away of this problem, and if they have an idea of when it's going to be fixed. I've already filled out bug reports and sent them, and I feel there's no need to repeat the problems here. Just look around at the other dozen or so threads on this matter. I've tried all the 'fixes' that players have done to no avail. I can't get one to work. I would have thought this would be a major priority to Funcom as missions are a big part of the game (and much hyped), and I would expect a fix before the weekend from a competent company.

P.S. Sorry about the multiple threads, but I have no idea where to put this on the new board, as there is no 'general' section. IMHO the new board has way to many different sections.

P.S.S. When is Beta testing going to end?

It's being fixed right now. only 2 days later.. could be worse.
    Rookie Reno Renegede Raines
    The Madquack
    Enshroud yourself in darkness to escape the fear.
    Various others 176 Enf, 160 Fixer, 150 MP, 140 Agent, 130 Soldier

"Sorry about the multiple threads, but I have no idea where to put this on the new board, as there is no 'general' section."

Well, I would suggest that "Game-stopper Issues" mean you cannot get the game to run at all. Due to installation problems, the client crashing, inability to log in, lost characters, etc. Read this forums description.

So, I think that your post would have been more suited to the "Other Technical Issues" forum.