Thread: Battle Suit value is illogical!

Battle Suit value is illogical!

Battle suits are the equivalent of 7 pieces of armor, yet most styles are now approximately equal in value to 1 piece of body armor of the same QL. Certain tank armors are as valuable if not more than some of the battle suits as well. Sure battle suits were worth too much, but this is rediculous. This change is only reinforcing the imbalance in the economy, as the people who took advantage of this before the change have a distinct advantage over all those who did not. Please correct this imbalance by increasing the value of battle suits to bring their value closer to that of a full suit of armor of equal protection & QL.
    My 2 cents.
    Last edited by Pneuma; Jun 25th, 2002 at 04:19:04.

the price of battle suits was slashed to make the 'more affordable'. do battle suits sell in shops now? i don't know because i don't check for that ql armor in shops and have never seen a battle suit for sale in a shop.

The shops were getting broke, cuz of ppl selling battlesuits to them at high prices, so now shops can afford them easy...shop terminals are machines too!

Nice 1

/me laughs heartily

This change is only reinforcing the imbalance in the economy, as the people who took advantage of this before the change have a distinct advantage over all those who did not.

Yeah the people who farmed battle suits have 500 million credits, the people who didnt have 450 million.

Question

/me laughs

Edited for humor. =)
    Last edited by Pneuma; Jun 26th, 2002 at 07:21:02.

It does seem logical that a battlesuit which provides more AC then all 8 pieces of a similar armor would sell for more then all 8 pieces of that armor. But hold on there that would indicate funcom actually thought out there game changes. GASP

Will never happen it requires a good sense of logic to figure it out.

Well, value is generally based on supply and demand. Since nobody wears battle suits, there is no demand. So they really should be worthless.

Scorus

Exclamation More valuable now

A QL 200 Elite Battle suit provides a lot more AC protection than a full suit of QL 200 Elite Armor with a fraction of the hasssel & cost. No armor coat to aquire either. One stop shopping. Battle suits seem very enticing now for those who can use them without the penalties being to adverse.
    Last edited by Pneuma; Jun 27th, 2002 at 23:16:52.

Did they really nerf this??

Last night I sold a ql185 battlesuit for 500k... At least I think it was 500k. Maybe the nerf from 14.2 was un-nerfed in 14.4?? Or was that 50k and I was just tired?

Which type?

Was that a 185 Elite? That would be about what I have seen for an Elite Battle Suit post 14.2.