...nuff said
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Hottendot 55 doc clan RK1
    Neurosilence 91 NT clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1

Except 60% social clothes item rewards?

.... nuff said

I think they should break them more, and pay us less cash.

*Head butts the wall*

Sorry I dont know what happened then

BTW Why do i earn less cash in default missions now at lv66 than i did at lv40?

Also for those of you game for a laught try doing a mission in swimwear - or miir clothes - note how the damage you recieve from mobs is exactly the same as wearing armour.

Next time I'm gonna go in armed with dual bronto burgers to see if that makes a difference lol.

Originally posted by Ulakai
    I think they should break them more, and pay us less cash.

*Head butts the wall*

Sorry I dont know what happened then

BTW Why do i earn less cash in default missions now at lv66 than i did at lv40?

Also for those of you game for a laught try doing a mission in swimwear - or miir clothes - note how the damage you recieve from mobs is exactly the same as wearing armour.

Next time I'm gonna go in armed with dual bronto burgers to see if that makes a difference lol.
    That's weird, because I sure noticed a difference when going in with my Keelar instead of my helmet... 1) I looked cooler 2) I was no longer getting min damage all the time, but a range of damage. Switched back to the helmet, and min damage again...
    Unless you're an Atrox. If you were wearing a bikini, maybe the monsters were laughing so hard they kept hitting for min damage...

*shrugs*

i spend all of my time lookin for those sweet Open Fancy Shirts with 3800 AC, u know -- the ones worn by the bothackers of pleasant meadows.

Angry

Payment and placement is broken please fix them.

I realy tired of having to play a new character every second patch as you brake placement, and make me only get suicide missions surounded by orange and red MOBs (Ok, maybe not only but enough that it is not worth the time camping the mission booth and getting to map of mission area and discover it is in one of those places you will get killed trying to get to).