Thread: Beer Shirts!

Beer Shirts!

On searching the AG database for shirts I found a large Beer Shirt which I have yet to see in the game. Aside from having a cool name and grizzly appearance, there are a horde of other souvenirs that have yet to be implimented as far as I know, from whatever place that sells these Beer Shirts (It sounds like a bar somewhere, probably clan, but I'd risk the guards to get some souvenirs )

Please implement these! I WANT MY BEER-SHIRT!

Me too!

http://auno.org/aodb.php?t=ag&cmd=view&id=157974

I want one too! Lets find this thing!
    Best regards,
    Kanatach
    Kanatinka
    Kanataz

"This existance of ours is as transient as autumn clouds
    To watch the birth and death of beings is like looking at the movements of a dance
    A lifetime is a flash of lightning in the sky
    Rushing by, like a torrent down a steep mountain."

NO DROP

Bah, time to go camp some uber spawn.

If it drops from who I am thinking of then it probably will not be camped. Never tried killing him, but he is always there when I go in and the place is always empty.

For those who cant work it out from the description I'll give you a couple of hints but not spoilers.

The place in question was shown in the animated series and was added at about the time of the cyborg dungeon patch.

It is in a neutral town, near a clan stronghold.

I'll try him myself when I get back from work, but I guess that my lowly level 115 MP will not be able to solo him

The bartender drops nothing.

Oh.

I remember that he refused to talk or trade with me. Unless there is some keyword or phrase, I guess the item is not in the game.

He hates cyborgs, just ask him about those. And no, he doesn't drop a Beer shirt. The shirt in question is actually with a whole line of other items and souvenirs that come from one place.

A nice Souvenir from the Beer and Booze Pub.

A rare Artifact from the Beer and Booze Pub.

The famous Beer and Booze T-Shirt.

Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz FunCom, I want my Beer Shirt!

C'mon.

14.6 Patch Notes

- Beer Shirts implimented.

Now how hard is that?

Also, I liked UO's alchoholic effects, where you stumbled around for a bit. Maybe FC can make the screen change color a bit as your character makes spontaneous turns into walls and things while walking under the influence. (Even worse if you're in a yalm )

Drunk Driving in AO?
    thank god Bounding boxes do absolutely nothing or this could be dangerous