Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally! 50% Heals In Pvp!

hehehe letah still doesnt know that

50%healing/50%damage is the same as it was before damage got reduced

hehehehe then how are we nerfing anyone when were just making things fair????

ahhh now i get it these docs like to play a game where the rules are set in there favour? you dont wanna make it so that its fair huh

Originally posted by Dasin

hehehehe then how are we nerfing anyone when were just making things fair????

ahhh now i get it these docs like to play a game where the rules are set in there favour? you dont wanna make it so that its fair huh
    Ya, we like to cheat.

Letah:

I'm not avoiding that. Sure they will feel nerfed. But my point is that FC made dmg 50% to make PvP fights longer. The reason they let heals be 100% was to create even longer fights, smartassed as they where, forgetting the fact that some classes cannot heal while others can, cutting their perfomance in 50%.

I was a MA when they introduced it.

Every healer was shocked by the implementation of it.

Anyways, I don't care anymore. I've come to the point of understanding that discussing this, or anything else on these boards are a waste of time and resources.

I used to think the temp patch forums were fun. Anyone been there lately? Jesus christ. Threads like:

"OMG WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
    "F**K YOU FUNCOM FOR NERFING AO!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "FFS, FC!!! THIS IS NOT EVERQUEST¤%¤#%&&"

Depressing stuff. I'm starting to feel for dear ol' Cosmik. He really tries you know. He really does.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    Letah:

I'm not avoiding that. Sure they will feel nerfed. But my point is that FC made dmg 50% to make PvP fights longer. The reason they let heals be 100% was to create even longer fights, smartassed as they where, forgetting the fact that some classes cannot heal while others can, cutting their perfomance in 50%.

I was a MA when they introduced it.

Every healer was shocked by the implementation of it.

Anyways, I don't care anymore. I've come to the point of understanding that discussing this, or anything else on these boards are a waste of time and resources.

I used to think the temp patch forums were fun. Anyone been there lately? Jesus christ. Threads like:

"OMG WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
    "F**K YOU FUNCOM FOR NERFING AO!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "FFS, FC!!! THIS IS NOT EVERQUEST¤%¤#%&&"

Depressing stuff. I'm starting to feel for dear ol' Cosmik. He really tries you know. He really does.
    I agree. Discussion also seems pointless when everyone cares for themselves and not for the game.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    Letah:

To bad its not as easy to changes the healing system to 50% as it would require a hell of a system req's to figure out if your in attack by mobs or by player to heal mob or players hp... to heal either 50% or 100% depending if fight with mob or player...

Nobody could program such stuff =p or we could and wouldnt be able to play the game.

Its easier just to change the rrf to self only.. and or change the bracers abit.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Dasin

Its not the same, your initial health will be more important, and fights will last longer because of the damage compared to your health. I think its good, but if thats impossible just lessen the damage reduction some so non healers got a better chance to compete.

/cal
    Caljeriko - Opi _fixer RK1
    RK-explorer
    Uberos- atrox_enf RK1
    Keeping lvl 100 zones safe
    Caldraco - sol _adv RK1
    SL-explorer to be

Very happy with te news on 50% healing because it is ridiculous and totally unbalanced in pvp with healing vs non-healing class, its about time they are going to do something about it. Its absurb that healing classes are the best in pvp and have a edge, people started out to make docs to heal and help in a team not to dominate in pvp, but this %50 heal nerf is sounding good and finally funcom is doing soemthing good, i got a lvl 140 doc, 100 trade and 75 sol, and I do think that healing in pvp is unbalanced, hope this will go through and way too go funcom, its the first time im happy bout a fix
    Last edited by BestDealer; Jul 6th, 2002 at 21:36:06.

btw Caol, where can I read that 50% heal fix that cosmik posted, thanks a bunch dude

Originally posted by Zadeh
    btw Caol, where can I read that 50% heal fix that cosmik posted, thanks a bunch dude
    Maybe u should read the whole tread before posting, and i also sugest u go out and try do some real PvP.

Yea, in 1 vs 1 healers have stayingpower, but we are also the first one to die in pvp battles...why? because we are easy to debuff and kill...

half the whole d*mn game!

hmm, then caol, your healing hot from mongo should be halved as well. HELL funcom, WHY NOT JUST FU**ING HALF EVERYTHING IN THE DAM* GAME!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! HALF HALF HALF HALF HALF HALF = better.

NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF!!!!

CUT THE TMS SHIELD TIME IN HALF FOR PVP THEN! CUT THE ABSORB SHIELD THAT ENFORCERS GET IN HALF FOR PVP THEN TOO!!!

HALF THE TIME OF NULLITY!!!!

HALF *****EVERYTHING******** !!!!!

Originally posted by Zadeh
    He was joking. Nothing more to be said.

And Fryli the reason why docs die first in pvp is simple, everyone tries to kill the doc, so the rest of the group has lesser chance of staying alive. Besides everyone hates those dots and init debuffs you have, therefore you go first. Better to be debuffed and shoot at the same rate than being init debuffed and shoot once every hour.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Not as i see it, we always go for "easy" targets first, and it sure aint wort waisting time on soldiers mk...

Please tell me that mongo is considered a heal and will be 50% aswell. Damage shields and possibly reflect should also be halved as far as i am concerned.

Seraphael

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123