Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clubs!!! I want to find NIGHT CLUBS!!

Yes you've helped SO much Etnies!! Thank you for all the information you have given me.

I have a Yalm and I've tried going to Mort, but I think I still might die if I try again...but I will. lol

I haven't had a chance to go to the other club in Tir though because my internet connection has been down....but I will get to it. Thank you SO much!

Thank you to everyone who has helped.

Hope that when my site is up it will be of some help to people.

Thanks again!!

I think that new whompah system will allow you continue to pretty close at Mort's "bar" (I really can't call that place bar...). Go from Newland to "Newland Desert" and from there to "Hope". It should be pretty near at bar's location... at least in map...

... And remember bring your own beers and drinks...

There's a new whompah system? Well I guess I'm going to have to check that out now too...lol

The Cup is very close to the Athens Grid Exit. You'll see a large cup sign.

The Kat Bar place is always empty, but is in Tir, from center, run to the arena. Its all the way on the edge of town.

There is a small bar among the shacks just over the wall east of Omni-Ent that very few know of.

-Filik.

<("<)(>")>

Originally posted by Filik
    There is a small bar among the shacks just over the wall east of Omni-Ent that very few know of.

-Filik.
    That's the dancing Atrox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12