Thread: So its late at night

So its late at night

I figure ill invirte everyone around the tir grid to have a free beer, meet some people and maybe make a friend or two. We get in, and Hayzle and Xathis start threatening to kill me for inviting the people in for a free beer. Then they start screaming about going to the arena, like yea as a fixer im going to go face a 2 on 1 cause i invited people in for a free beer. Talk about losers.

Actually...he comes in spamming "IN HERE" over shouts while me and hayzle were sitting there having a nice chat, so i ignored him, then he came over and wouldnt leave us alone. So i unignored him to ask him to go away, and to offer to duel him, and he proceeded to insult me and call me a newbie and so forth. Strange how people leave out such crucial details when they are trying to diss people.

[Edit] and for the record, we offered to duel him one on one, and then he logs, comes here, posts it, then gives us the link saying "Deal with this". Im only here to see what he cooked up, and to let the truth beknown to everyone out there who bothers to read this post.
    ~Xathis
    Last edited by Xathis; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 11:59:00.

nothing more needs to be said
    Last edited by Demendar; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 12:43:14.

Last edited by Demendar; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 12:43:42.

I've said my bit, I dont need to deal with your lack of intelligent responses and attempts to damage our credibility and reputations. Im done here.

Last edited by Demendar; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 12:44:04.

um shut up .. shut up. shut up... shut up. AND STFU the both of ya. it's a bar. It's a game. and IF neither of you like it go somewhere else
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Last edited by Demendar; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 12:42:03.

"he started it"

"my dads harder than your dad"

this thread wasted 30 seconds of my life.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

this thread made me waist a minute. cause i wanted to see you flame em fish

by the way x - he's posting on aovault and ao-basher as well.
    Last edited by AkodoReign; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 12:37:47.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

I dont use basher, nice lie though