As many people have noted, lag and disconnections are as bad as ever. Almost everyone in my guild has seen an increase in the lag/disconnections and it is making the game unplayable.

To make things worse, disconnections seem to happen at the worst possible time. I was doing a team mission today when the whole team got disconnected and mission was reset just as we entered the boss room. Luckily we spawned on the level below the boss and where able to survive with no team members dead.

But the most frustration disconnection I have ever had also happened today. My guild was camping a unique mob that spawns once every 18 hours. We had planned this throughtout the day and arrived at the spawn site 20 minutes early. As the spawn time approached more people arrived, both clanners and omni players.

We had gathered a fairly powerful team and had a good chance of winning the loot rights but just seconds before the spawn almost everyone there crashed. By the time I had relogged, the mob had spawned, there was no time to find my team, although it would have made no difference as everyone in my guild had crashed also.

We not only lost the loot, we lost a lot of time and effort in trying to get this mob. Some players where up at 4am for this mob. We have lost unique spawns before, but they where to stronger teams. That's fine by me, but when your whole team crashes seconds before a spawn and someone else wins it, that is just BS.

It didnt help that the omni team that won started making fun about the incident and making remarks about their GM friends helping them get the loot. Joke or not, it just made the whole incident so much more frustrating.

I am about ready to give up this game because of the lag and crashes. When I say sit, I mean now, not in 3 seconds. Attack, now not when you feal like it damn it! Lag and crashes are more of an issue to me then bugs because the lag affects my entire game play whereas most bugs are a one off thing or last a short period of time and are gone.

Lost items can be replaced, lost xp can be replaced, but lag can not be fixed by me or my friends!

Again FIX THE DAMN LAG AND DISCONNECTS PLEASE!

Another 18 hours till next spawn