Thread: The change of everything on Rubi-Ka...or just paranioa?

The change of everything on Rubi-Ka...or just paranioa?

"Thoughts unfold, events occur, the lines of infinite possibilities branch out before us like so many roads. Realisation dawns in an awakening of an idea, belief or concept that literally stuns a person to their very centre…

Some call this paranoia…the over su****ion of any and every occurrence. To me this is something more. A glimpse of the future…a peak along just one of the many paths of possibilities that we may be walking.

I had a dream. In this dream a great man was killed. A man with the power to unite all on Rubi-Ka. This man was assassinated on his way to a peace talk with a so called “opposing” faction. In this dream, those that ruled the planet quickly spread propaganda after this atrocity. They said this great man was in fact still alive…that in fact a “decoy” had been killed.

In my dream…a dark future was bred from this lie. In truth a great leader had been killed. And now…in his place stood a puppet. A fake placed in a position of power. In my dream Omni-Tek and Clan stood aligned…two great men side by side. But one was no longer who he appeared. For during an event of great magnitude and the Trials and Arguments that followed…no one noticed that the real Henry Radiman had indeed been killed…and replaced by a puppet attached to someones malicious strings.

In this dream…the future spread forward like a dark terrible tide, polluting and corrupting the very essence of Rubi-Ka…and from there the known Universe.

Possibilities exist. We are blinded by the obvious. Take heed for all is not always as it seems.

I pray that these words and dream are the mad rantings of the paranoid…I pray that I do not bring prophecy…"

-- Halana

It's not paranoia if they really are after you.

And after publishing such propaganda, they will be.

The simple fact is you cannot accept peace. Otherwise you would realize that Radiman never even went to Omni-Hq that fateful day. With him safely in Clan territories, how could Omni-Tek switch him?

Besides, with mind control at the advanced state it is these days, it would be a simple thing to just control Radiman, given the oppurtunity to mindwipe him. Also, you don't think that the clan leadership did DNA and Brainscan matching to be sure that 'their' Radiman was the real one?

In this day and age, not only can nobody hide, nobody could pull off a switch without the powers that be knowing it within a few days. I imagine he, and the other higher-ups on the planet, are checked everytime they insure or use the grid.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

Maybe you are right...maybe you are wrong. I have no interest in argueing that. What I do have to say though...is that it seems you are as blinded as the rest of the people on this planet. Omni-Tek and Clan alike. You think that all this is about your small little lives? I have heard the whisperings on the wind. I have felt the breath of time. Things change...and people are blinded to that change by the mundanity of their everyday lives...

You misunderstood all that I wrote. I have no thoughts on peace or war. All I have are su****ions, dreams and...instincts. And they all tell me that something is very, very wrong. None of the events of the last few weeks make entire sense. On the surface they are fine and all connect. But somewhere something moves...somethings guides our fate. All the time your attention is on the obvious, you will never see this. And for that you may well suffer.

I don't speak of "facts", I bring only possibilities. And it is that which none of you yet see...

-- Halana

Post Shovah

I am Oshovah
    The farseer
    The voice of RubiKa

Shovah Halana is right about many things, you should trust her because her words are wise. She is a dreamer, and not many have this gift.

She knows what must be done, for she is Shovah.

I am Oshovah
    The farseer
    The voice of RubiKa

I give my undying love to thee Jehna
    For I am with you always
    In your soul, in your mind
    You are with me always
    In my soul, in my mind
    We are one, we are many
    For you my beautiful Jehna
    For you I could do anything
    We are the Yorae.
    We are the hope.

"So...my dream was more foretelling than mad ranting.

Do, I dare utter my other dreams?!"

- Halana
    "Maybe Funcom should move 1000 AO players into Clon****, lock down the zone and make dyeable armor to attract more players?"

A DaoC player defending AO

Well, well, well... what have I stumbled across?

Foretellings of possible pathways hmm?
    Dreamer language always brings a smile to my lips when I read upon the 'artsy-fartsy' scribble.

You see a world dragged into desolation from the populace's blinded ways to believe in media responce and the many?

Or perhaps there is more to this than you would allow others to see?

There are many veils and your kind, I believe, also have the ability to blind, or perhaps be blinded by your own visions.

Where there is conflict, there is business and many credits to be made. And I thank people like Oshova and the like for the distractions to the few that listen to them.
    They provide an allowance for me, myself and my associates to perform our services and business on this terraformed money maker of a planet.

*smiles and bows his head sharply*

Be seeing you... fellow citizens...

-Malachii, keeper of the arcane reverie

Exclamation Hmmm...

Simply put, if what you say turns out to be true, I fear that Rubi-Ka is headed for dark times. I don't know how our fragile planet would hold if such events unfurled. With this talk of fakes and imposters, and of the "Dust Brigade" coming again, the people are surely ready to go into a panic if so much as a pen drops. I can only hope that your visions are false, however I've never been one to look to visions for guidance, and cannot judge by my expeirences. But let it be foretold, should the Dust Brigade come again, should Omni ever want to harm the peoples of Rubi-Ka- if the Clan ever want to harm the peoples of Rubi-Ka- I will be waiting, sword in hand.

Quinn "Cyronic" Wagner
    Time is but a shadow, yet it seems like so much more

I hope with all my heart that what you say may be discoverd

I dont know whether you are right or wrong but I and every member of the clans and even the Omni should be interested. Interested enough to never let those in comand rest untill we have an answer. Let the public know the truth and then we will see which way justice aims her sword....
    > Twillite <

Knowledge is power. Even you will know this friend Malachii.

What they do with this power is their own business but everyone would be wise to listen to the words of Farseers for rarely do they mix with "offworlders".

Many people arrive at this planet to make a quick cred without truly realising what they are getting into. Most of them don't even know what the fighting is about let alone the past history of the planet.

As for peace. The politicians can make all the genuine moves they want the outcome has been decided. As one reporter put it recently, there's too much anger and too many guns on Rubi Ka.
    Marcos Ryback Doniger
    lvl 57 Martial Artist
    Clan Opposing Force

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee. Martial Artist of 20th Century Earth

Lightbulb Dream questing

those who are blessed with the ability to dream should, those who are not, should go on quest to find their blessing. for we are all blessed with an ability to use, we must find this. I know that I have been blessed with the talent for healing....

RinNala
    Clan Doc
    Mentalist..
    Always trust your friends.
    I'm your friend.
    Loan me money.
    Trust me.

Perhaps you can stop by my office, Halana...

For some sleep testing? This dream seems peculiarly appealing, except for one major problem. Neither the real Radiman nor some false Radiman that we have foisted on the world has much real power or sway within the clan structure. Like any other pack of hyenas, the clans can only believe in one thing - selfish criminality. Certainly they'd be more likely to follow one of the murderers behind forcebars in the Omni-1 prison than they would follow a sensible, peaceful man like Radiman.

As such, there's no point in either killing the true Radiman nor in going to the Annual-Report-Splintering expense of gene replicating him and popping some more 'pliable' neural structure in his head. As it is I'm always half-expecting Radiman to shine Mr. Ross' shoes if he gets a chance. The real conspiracy is how Radiman got to be in charge of the Council of Truth anyway, or even that there IS something so farcical as the Council of Truth that the illegal, lazy EX-workers who call themselves the clans believe in. Hyenas are vicious scavengers, but like any dogs, they can be trained. I almost admire the Dust Brigade for their purity and refusal to get caught up in this circus, though I'd lay odds that not a one of them are even from Rubi-ka. Which makes me respect the 'real' clanners even less.

In any event, dear dreamer, you're welcome to stop by my office on the third floor of Omni Med in Omni Headquarters. I'm sure you can dream up some ingenious way of skirting the town police, Halana? And I can run a battery of sort-term, non-invasive tests over the period of a few nights to isolate exactly what is going on, and to help you stop running at the mouth with nonsense.
    The doctor is not responsible for filing your insurance claim forms. Please see the front desk for further assistance.