Thread: MA seeks team and maybe a guild.

Lightbulb MA seeks team, and maybe a org.

I'm a very good fighter, the best role is "Tank" i think, but I also have alot of buffs.
    I can also heal, cast alot of different skill-spells, and other spells.

I'm Omni, and "living" in Omni-Ent. area, but I also spend mutch time in Borealis and Newland City area.

For now, I don't care if the recruiters r clan or omni, I just play for having fun. But perhaps later, I'll turn in to a real pateriot.

I'm going "on-game" now, so if anyone need me in a team, please give wizzerrd a /tell.

About org.
    If any org's who plays for fun, wants me in they're group, please contact me by /tell or mail.
    Last edited by Wizzerrd; Jun 24th, 2002 at 07:11:31.
    Best Regards
    Gladiator Maximus Wizzerrd Meridius
    Squad Commander of Project EDEN.
    Level 205 Nanomage MP.

I am required to kill, so I kill. That is enough!

Hello, I am Codac from the Army of the 12 Monkeys. I beleive you were in my guild before if you are who i think you are. I had some comp problems for the last 2 weeks and havent been able to get back on. I lost a few members but im back to fix the guild up some more. I hope you decide to join us. At the top of the forum R2 org is some more info on this guild.
    "God made dirt and dirt dont hurt." Oh, yea? "Well God made tigers too!"

Hey Wizzerd:

My 'crat brother and I (both level 55) are looking for form up a good team. If you are still interested, gimme a /tell in the game.

/tell Globula lvl 55 MP
    /tell Cako lvl 55 'Crat

We are looking for a team to run Steps of Madness tonight or later this week.
    Globula
    Fashion icon and collector of monster pelts extraordinaire
    Meta-Physicist, RK-2

Mulletfoo
    Strike hard and wear a spiffy Mullet
    Martial Artist, RK-2