Thread: The change of everything on Rubi-Ka...or paranoia?

Post The change of everything on Rubi-Ka...or paranoia?

"Thoughts unfold, events occur, the lines of infinite possibilities branch out before us like so many roads. Realisation dawns in an awakening of an idea, belief or concept that literally stuns a person to their very centre…

Some call this paranoia…the over su****ion of any and every occurrence. To me this is something more. A glimpse of the future…a peak along just one of the many paths of possibilities that we may be walking.

I had a dream. In this dream a great man was killed. A man with the power to unite all on Rubi-Ka. This man was assassinated on his way to a peace talk with a so called “opposing” faction. In this dream, those that ruled the planet quickly spread propaganda after this atrocity. They said this great man was in fact still alive…that in fact a “decoy” had been killed.

In my dream…a dark future was bred from this lie. In truth a great leader had been killed. And now…in his place stood a puppet. A fake placed in a position of power. In my dream Omni-Tek and Clan stood aligned…two great men side by side. But one was no longer who he appeared. For during an event of great magnitude and the Trials and Arguments that followed…no one noticed that the real Henry Radiman had indeed been killed…and replaced by a puppet attached to someones malicious strings.

In this dream…the future spread forward like a dark terrible tide, polluting and corrupting the very essence of Rubi-Ka…and from there the known Universe.

Possibilities exist. We are blinded by the obvious. Take heed for all is not always as it seems.

I pray that these words and dream are the mad rantings of the paranoid…I pray that I do not bring prophecy…"

-- Halana
    Last edited by Hiero; Dec 7th, 2001 at 14:42:42.

"So...my dream was more foretelling than mad ranting. I fear my dream spoke truth.

Do, I dare utter my other dreams?!"

- Halana
    "Maybe Funcom should move 1000 AO players into Clon****, lock down the zone and make dyeable armor to attract more players?"

A DaoC player defending AO

I also had a dream.

A group of power hungry people will try to take control of Rubi-Ka. They will plot and then when their plots fail they will try to twist events to plant doubts and su****ions. They will let no one stand between themselfs and their goal, not Omni-Tek, not Clan, not ICC, not you, not me.

Peace does not further their plans, and so for their good and not the good of all citizens of Rubi-Ka it must be destroyed, before it really starts.

Clones can be detected, by medical exams, Nano Tech, and Unique transendance energy scan (aka: soul index scan). Radiman is the real Radiman.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------