Thread: Question about improvements

Question about improvements

Hi,
    I played this game right back when it was first launched and helped in the beta. I cancelled my account a few months ago as the game had alot of bugs. My questions are:

1. What improvements have been made?

2. Are the servers still in the US only?

3. Is it beneficiary signing back up now or to wait a bit longer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. The game has some great ideas but at the time i played it caused more aggro than enjoyment. I was wondering what improvements had been made over the time i have been away.

Look forward to any constructive input from anyone .

Thanks

hi

1. i think alot of improvements have been made. one of the changes i liked the most was the option to change the graphic format AO uses to another that loads much quicker. it really helped a lot for me. tradeskills are also improved, though not perfect, they have gotten alot better. new content has been added, some static dungeons. the latest patch says there will be static missions as well, plus if you have seen any of the screenshots that funcom has released of pictures of the new static dungeons, they look real sweat. some things still need improving like class balancing, pvp and some other things, the game isnt perfect, but it sure improves with every patch and i think that being a citizen of Rubi-Ka is much more pleasant now than it was in the beginning.

2. i think RK2 is supposed to be a EU server, but i dont know, i have never played on that server. im not from the US but i play on Rubi-Ka 1 and i never have any problem finding people to hunt with or things like that.

3. i really think you should sign up. i think its a great game now, and lots of other people think the same. of course you could wait a while and the game will be even more improved i am sure