Thread: Anyone else experience wierd battlestation start?

Anyone else experience wierd battlestation start?

Plenty of other people saw clearly today a battlestation start that appeared wrong. I have great ping so I know I didn't lag. I was #1 on the battlestation for getting in right after a round ended. I clicked accept immiedately upon getting the enter battlestation box. I enter into the buff room and omni had already capped A and the middle cap point. At first we thought it was a glitch, like it didn't clear from last round. But then the points were ticking to 15 before any of us began to buff...finally we left the Deco room and omni had 25 points before any clan had left the deco the very first few seconds of the round.

Did you guys add something in that gives the previous losing round a headstart or something? There were clearly omni capping points before ANY clan were even beginning to buff and enter the deco room for the first time.

Strange.

--Steve
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

It sometimes happens, I've entered a BS where Clan have capped every single point before the round had even started, they won in less then 4 minutes because they were at 240/0 when we had JUST zoned up along with the rest of clan.

Sometimes zone issues occur when its trying to zone a mass amount of people, some people get lucky and zone almost immediately, some dont. Sometimes it zones you in too late compared to the other side. Or sometimes it zones a group of people into a completely empty bs where they cap all the points, and when everyone but may be1 personw ho didnt know what was happening and went afk, zone out, a new round starts and all points are capped...

It happened to me a lot of times, but not in 210+ BS. I joined and was 6th in queue and since it doesn't delete people that are offline from the queue I got invited in. Basicly when I got invited on my 196 trader I was the only 1 in and captured all the spots. It was weird cause it didn't boot me out, like it usually does. Next time I got invited (I singed immediately when I got out) we had all the spots and the points were just ticking.
    Pargeo - 211 MA
    Nevelond - Tradeskilling trader