Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 164 Fixer twink questions.

164 Fixer twink questions.

First Question is AR. Ive heard of some fixer twinks at this level hitting 1700ish AR. How?

My AR breakdown

680 - base skill
    238 - 7 pieces of 225 ish CSS
    67 - Persisting R Hand Arty
    129 - Persisting R Arm Arty
    41 - Growing Chest Arty
    121 - Spray With Lead
    8 - Small ebody Figurine
    20 - Comp Ranged
    57 - Cola 1-8
    94 - SMG mast 1-7
    33 - Alien eye, (best ql i have atm)

puts me at 1488, what am i missing? (besides rings which i could do 2 off rings, or 1 off ring and pande ring.
    Im still only lvl 160 and im not sure if im tl capped for smg yet. Also, is LE research included in base skill? if not thats another +55 from Acq 6 which bring be to 1543.

Second is main hand weapon choice,

BBB
    KMP Type 5
    Hawk MK3
    Hawk mk5 <-- would have to be a bit lower ql due to FA req.
    Last edited by Brute13; Mar 28th, 2007 at 18:24:34.

You forgot trickledown I think.
    blah

and towers.

Champion of Light Artillery 9 - 72 smg and 2x goc

Quote Originally Posted by Voyvovoy View Post
    Champion of Light Artillery 9 - 72 smg and 2x goc
    COLA 9 is 165+

Quote Originally Posted by Brute13 View Post
    COLA 9 is 165+
    im sure thos fixer twinks are 165

token board my ga fix has like 1.4k ar atm so im fairly sure 1700ish is possible :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    The point is, playing an agent needs more skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyninja View Post
    token board my ga fix has like 1.4k ar atm so im fairly sure 1700ish is possible :P

i forgot to mention, im neutral :>

Quote Originally Posted by Brute13 View Post
    i forgot to mention, im neutral :>
    well drop neutral.

You get a small amount of AAO from Dark kin too.

You must be missing something, cause with this setup I would have 1668 AR on my fixer without having towers.
    [Deadpixels][220/23] Adventurer

As for main hand weapon, imho a as high as possible hawk mk3 should be the best choice now if you're in full combined. In which case you're able to cap the burst recharge and come very close to capping the MBS (on a ql200 hawk). The lower max dmg compared to the BBB should be balanced out with the higher MBS of the hawk.

Using aomainframe's dmg calc I got twice as much dmg as result with the hawk compared to the BBB assuming you have 1.7k AR full def with about 600 range init (think thats what you should have in combined using a 275 VE).

I wouldn't bother with the kmp5 due to the very high burst recharge.
    No clue if you can get high enough FA skill to make the hawk mk5 viable. Or if its even worth or possible to have enough ip left to max FA.
    Last edited by Toyobashi; Mar 30th, 2007 at 20:53:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyobashi View Post
    You must be missing something, cause with this setup I would have 1668 AR on my fixer without having towers.

COLA 9 is 165 + im assuming you have that trained seeing youre 165, GOC is 10 each, token board is 45 AAO so thats an extra 15+10+10+45 = 80. So 1543+80 = 1623. i didnt count rings, so with your set up thats an extra 34, which brings me to 1657, and with trickle i should be at about your AR w/o towers.

I also calced it out and should be able to get a ql 175 mk5 on at 164. It involved resetting nano skills and raising them to the point that i can cast the nanos i need with comp nano ( sws4 needs wrangle and mochies), considering i have burst as shotgun smg maxxed, fling at 400 and mr at about 500 ( id be perking ambi 5 to get one hander on)

I wouldn't bother with the kmp5 due to the very high burst recharge.
    No clue if you can get high enough FA skill to make the hawk mk5 viable. Or if its even worth or possible to have enough ip left to max FA.
    I wear one - burst recharge r on cap and got 1,1k full auto. nearly always cap :-D
    no ip problem here

165 fixer on dnw
    Last edited by Voyvovoy; Mar 31st, 2007 at 23:31:09.

You are in full supple/css/cc right?

Hmm, sounds interesting actually. I didn't ever consider using a FA before this thread. Gotta tinker around with that myself now I guess. Still got a lot of stuff to reset on my fixer, i.e. definitely not gonna walk around with enough nano skills to be able to self sws5 with some buff items (sws4 ftw) and other useless stuff I put ip into. :O

But I doubt that I would want to get a wrangle every six hours, I'd rather go with some css I can self with ease and get me arith armor to swap for the nanoskills when needed. That way I only need to get mochams to cast sws. I'm lazy enough to not care about loosing a few points AR tbh.

Hmm, sounds interesting actually. I didn't ever consider using a FA before this thread. Gotta tinker around with that myself now I guess. Still got a lot of stuff to reset on my fixer, i.e. definitely not gonna walk around with enough nano skills to be able to self sws5 with some buff items (sws4 ftw) and other useless stuff I put ip into. :O

But I doubt that I would want to get a wrangle every six hours, I'd rather go with some css I can self with ease and get me arith armor to swap for the nanoskills when needed. That way I only need to get mochams to cast sws. I'm lazy enough to not care about loosing a few points AR tbh.
    Before I realized lowbie BS was a waste I was going to have a 189 BS twink who would use a 1hander+175 mk5

You will pretty much melt anyone except for ga4 fixers (which you would probably melt afew seconds later, if only you could do Lucks Capricious Consequence at 165 life would be much better )
    Last edited by PixeShocK; Apr 1st, 2007 at 13:37:43.
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

you can do it at 160 :P

Isn't the quest for LCC level locked to 190?

Edit: quote from auno.org "crollbert @ 2007-03-30 21:16 I wanted this on my TL5 fixer but i couldn't get the quest, need to be 190 or something like that, weird thing as it is easily self-casted long before that." :P
    Last edited by Toyobashi; Apr 2nd, 2007 at 02:44:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgii View Post
    You are in full supple/css/cc right?
    css - max symbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast