Thread: Wait a sec....I cannot roll QL200 missions Grrrr

Wait a sec....I cannot roll QL200 missions Grrrr

Well now that I can meet up with a couple of friends more regularly online I thought it was maybe about time we did some QL200 missions, purely so we could all get some QL200 items to grow into.
    I'm Level 116 and know that I should be able to roll a QL200 mission, oh how wrong could I be!!!

If I move the slider all the way to the right I only get 2 choices of mission reward, DNA locked blasters at QL206 and QL206 MP nano.
    If I drop the slider just a small amount to the left the maximum level I can roll is QL174.

So, has this been broken recently?
    What am I doing wrong, why can I not roll a standard QL200 mission?

The mission system only has a few set levels you can get missions at. Don't let the slider fool you, it's only really 11 different levels tops.

Here is a link to when you get 200 exactly missions: <A HREF="http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=29840803">check it out</A>

Well, atleast some of the levels are listed.
    Add a "/team loot chests alpha" option!

Yup, I knew that there were only a few locations on the slider that actually mattered, although I actually thought it was less than 11 different ones.

Anyway it now gets really annoying as there are only certain levels when you can roll up Level 200 missions and this is crazy.
    Once you go over Level 112 with your character rolling such missions are suddenly near impossible.
    At character Level 154 I can then roll Level 200 missions again and that is it until I'm actually Level 200.

Just adding this thread to the "game play" bugs as I think this is crazy, Level 200 missions are certainly not reserved for Level 200 characters only, it's the way to get that equipment or armour we need and there has to be a way from say Character Level 112 onwards where you should always be able to roll a Level 200 mission if you want one.

I doubt that there is a plan behind it, but if there is a plan behind it then it's to restrict the easiest route to ql 200 items.

You still get ql 200 rewards by blitzing a ql 206 mission for example. (Well, a very few select things go over 200, but most blitzed for items don't.)

Due to Aces/Real Means no one plays level 190-200 missions for real. From 110-200 teams do 184-189 diff missions. 90 levels of the same mission level, and FC wonders why people get bored...
    Add a "/team loot chests alpha" option!