Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix "many" camelots!

Fix "many" camelots!

I think everyone who takes part in Tarasque raids knows about that there 2 dungeons.

First of all when one dungeone reaches limit, second dungeon becomes open. It brigns frastration like two armys are in differnt dungeons and cant have dicent fight.

Also some people took advantage of it and loged twink in each dungeone and when one dungeoen becomes empty they log twink in second and make it open. Basicaly each 18 hours we have 2 tarasques. Just like today when we killed Tarasque in dungeone number 1 and then 1 hour later some how got into dungeon number 2 and killed tarasque there.

Many people agree with it.

1 camelot 1 tarasque.

Bump!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I'm afraid the problem goes beyond just Camelot.

-Fotik

(remembers maybe 3-4 weeks back we fought in 3 dif dungens)
    Desporae can loot these remains...(loot type:leader)
    /shout wtf tarque only had a wing
    /g storm wtf a nother adven ring
    /shout wtf a dumb skull
    =========================
    Desporae Head Loot Jynxer of Storm

BUMP!

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Yeah,
    because it would be game-shattering if other players actually got to see the Tarasque.

Imagine how miserable they'd be if they got to the end and <insert uberguild here>
    wasnt there camping/ganking/spawnblocking. They might even get loot!

The horror...

[no offence to uberguilds, including my own ]

You want it fixed, but at the same time say you take advantage of it.

/me is boggled.
    ~Lone

We are not taking advantage of 2 dungeons... its were you guys OMNi who tryed to take advantage of 2 dungeons untill i found out about your little sicret.

We still dont know how second dungeon becomes open when we kill tarasque in first. But if its there and why not kill it so YOU OMNI dont get loot.

But again Bump before we start killing tarasque.

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Just like today when we killed Tarasque in dungeone number 1 and then 1 hour later some how got into dungeon number 2 and killed tarasque there.
    'nuff said
    ~Lone

You know, I'm a humble player, and literally don't care if I ever see this NPC, but I actually find the fact that you started this thread humorous. It's also downright sad.

Many people agree with your point? Oh really? Post up a player poll .

In the end, camping sucks. Having to battle through a dungeon to find it camped is just heart-breaking. Foremans is another example. Here are two things FC should implement:

1) Multi-dimension dungeons with keys so that only those who WANT to share the dungeon will do so. This solves all campign issues.

2) Keep OT and Clan apart! Why the hell should they fight alongside each other for boss loot? I mean, come on, since when would Omni and Clan fight in the same dungeon, but not fight each other? We are at WAR! Same goes for Dodga/Alvin quests.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    We are not taking advantage of 2 dungeons... its were you guys OMNi who tryed to take advantage of 2 dungeons untill i found out about your little sicret.

We still dont know how second dungeon becomes open when we kill tarasque in first. But if its there and why not kill it so YOU OMNI dont get loot.

But again Bump before we start killing tarasque.
    Lol, I assume you just killed him and deleted all the loot then, just so the Omnis didnt get the loot, right? :P

Originally posted by Ntrox
    2) Keep OT and Clan apart! Why the hell should they fight alongside each other for boss loot? I mean, come on, since when would Omni and Clan fight in the same dungeon, but not fight each other? We are at WAR! Same goes for Dodga/Alvin quests. [/B]
    Personally as a sub 100 lowbie without a yalm I find sneaking around enemy territory on foot for the Alvin goodies a pretty edgy (fun) experience. It almost makes getting 'home' at the end of it more enjoyable.

Also like a lot of people I have both Clan and Omni characters and I'm not xenophobic about it. A couple of weeks ago my Clan MA was ganked in MMD by an Omni about 5 lvls higher. He gloated after killing me "Another dirty Clanner bites the dust" and listed off all the stuff he'd looted. About 3 days later I found myself teaming with the same guy with my Omni doc - nice! (didn't let this affect my healing tho).

It sounds like the shops do this same thing with new instances of the same dungeon. Often when you try and meet people in busy shops they're not there but they claim they are and the only way to meet is outside.

If im getting this right? This Juile wants this dungeon to hoard all to herself? Its pissing her off that multiple dungeons spawn and other people can get into the action. What a shame I guess :/

How do I get into the Camelot that doesn't have you in it?

Sounds like the place to be!

Wish'd they'd have a button for PvP Camelot and Cooperative Camelot at the front door so the rest of us could have fun and you PvP'ers could too. That way the two of us wouldn't ruin each other's day.

Sound fair?

If im getting this right? This Juile wants this dungeon to hoard all to herself? Its pissing her off that multiple dungeons spawn and other people can get into the action. What a shame I guess :/
    Yeah, bichin'! (FC, wots wrong with this word??)

diatribe: Some people like PvP, some abhor it. I am one of the latter. I am not in this game for PvP nor will I partake in it. I do not think that anyone should be forced into enemy lands if they do not wish to, and Quests that enforce this aren't fair for everyone. But hey, thats just me

Another thing: I think its unrealistic to battle to the boss then camp it and re-kill each time for each member of the team. I think, as many others do, that the dungeon should be like a team mission, with the boss spawning once per visit. You will need to fight to the boss each time.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by MSag

Lol, I assume you just killed him and deleted all the loot then, just so the Omnis didnt get the loot, right? :P

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mute point, mute point......
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

gues better get some facts straight.
    why they need to remove the mutiple dungens.

1:it splits up the groups

but antoher thing is the way the mutiple dungens spawn.

right now it basicaly

around 50-60 people in dungen 1., dungeon 2 spawns.

anyone going into camelot now, goes into dungen 2.

if people are in dungen 1, and dungen 2 hits the limit dungen 3 spawns.

now in some way thats not realy understood yet. at "some" point in time, dungens are closed, but "sometimes" its dungen 2 and 3 that close down, leaving dungen one up. other tiems its dungen 1 and 3 that close down and 2 stay's up. exact mechanics of this are unknown.

also the dungens "save" the spawn times because people constantly log in/out of the dungen. so bascialy people need to "time" the spawns of all 3 dungens (in this example, usualy its two). and gues what we do. and also we find way's to move through dungens, whether through eng warping or just flodding the zone with bodies.

it is not as peoplet hink. a way for other people to get involved in the spawn, its the same parties fighting over it , just in a increasingly fustrating way.
    Desporae can loot these remains...(loot type:leader)
    /shout wtf tarque only had a wing
    /g storm wtf a nother adven ring
    /shout wtf a dumb skull
    =========================
    Desporae Head Loot Jynxer of Storm

Cool

Originally posted by chrish
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mute point, mute point......
    Feelings of inadequacy or no. At least I know how to spell the word Moot.

As to the subject of this thread. It does not bother me a bit that the dungeon spawns multiple times based on population. The more possiblity of spawn, the better. Since the Tarasque sword is a no-drop item, eventually the "uberguilds" will have one for anyone in the guild that wants one, then if you have not gotten one yet, you have free reign.
    Last edited by Obitus; Jun 25th, 2002 at 07:18:00.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Originally posted by Obitus

Feelings of inadequacy or no. At least I know how to spell the word Moot.

As to the subject of this thread. It does not bother me a bit that the dungeon spawns multiple times based on population. The more possiblity of spawn, the better. Since the Tarasque sword is a no-drop item, eventually the "uberguilds" will have one for anyone in the guild that wants one, then if you have not gotten one yet, you have free reign.
    As it is now it doesn't spawn multiple times becuase there are so many people there(it happends, but not often)

It's because afew people using the game mechanism in a way it wasn't suppose and open more then 1 dungeon when they want.

If you enter Camelot you will very often see one character sitting afk somewhere in 100% zone (often upstairs) this is only so that dungeon shouldn't close.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

It seems to me that the Clanners have 'won' Camelot. Would you not want an instance of the Dungeon where you were not guaranteed to lose almost EVERY SINGLE TIME if it were possible?

You guys just don't get it. The game isn't fun if you are able to be excluded from the content by another group of players time after time after time.

I bet whoever joins that lone guy holding the dungeon open has a grand time finally getting a shot at the Dragon. Sure, they would have liked to have a battle over it. But, they would have LOST. That's what I hear. They LOSE every single time due to various factors not in their control.

The arguments against these people getting their own instance of the dungeon are right in line with the arguments you hear when someone mentions closing down 25% zones in favor of 75%. People are tired and want to be left alone, but the people who are 'winning' simply can't stand that their little dead mouse cat toy has decided to go elsewhere.

Why can't you be happy now that you have admittedly (by quite a few high level Omni's on this board) 'won'. Enjoy your personal Dragon. You earned it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast