Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix "many" camelots!

The arguments against these people getting their own instance of the dungeon are right in line with the arguments you hear when someone mentions closing down 25% zones in favor of 75%. People are tired and want to be left alone, but the people who are 'winning' simply can't stand that their little dead mouse cat toy has decided to go elsewhere.
    Just so you know, clanners doing this alot...

I think Clanners have 3 instances of dungeons open at the moment.

So it's not only omnis, it's us clanners that gain most on having more dungeons open.

Even if I gain on it myself(bigger chance of getting the damn hood) I still think it's wrong and FC should fix it.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

unfortuneately, without mulltiple spawns, ill never see tarasque loot. figure that one. "What? you want a gaily panted hood??!?! TOO F'IN BAD!!!!! go get your own lvl 200 6 man team doin AoE nukes!!!! If you cant come up with one, too bad, you dont deserve the loot!!!"

I have been told this one before as well.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I would like to offer the opposing view to the orginal post. High-end encounters such as Tarasque should be readily available to anyone that wants to try.

New plan:

As soon the number of people required to kill Tarasque enter her "lair" (estimate the number based on tests and observances and make the number larger than should be with a large error %) then another lair spawns for the next party ad infinitum.

That's a great plan Vorak. I hope FunCom is reading this. Once 12 people (2 good groups) enter Camelot, the dungeon spawns a new instance.

That way, if your guild wants to have a good time, they could head into the Camelot Dungeon and either get their ass-kicked or do some ass-kicking.

And I'd change the gas level to 0% so if your guild wants to do some PvP'ing amongst themselves, they could set themselves at each other. Sounds like a great way to set up some fun competitions.

Perhaps they could make some way so that you could set who you wanted to go into that instance of the dungeon. Like if you wanted to have a war with another guild, you could invite them in and have a real competition with a prize at the end.

Seriously, worth looking into. I like that idea. Sure would give us another option of what to do with our time.

Yeah and while your at it why not build a Omni base down at Morgan and one Clan base at Tarasque..
    And maybe some scan and reclaim terminals scattered in the dungeon
    Store Muskler Jaaaaa - Soldier of Forsaken
    Super LamaLeif Sombrero - Doctor of Forsaken
    Sombrero Smadre Assassin - Martial Artist of Forsaken

lol leave the dungeons alone, theres like 1% max of RK1 population who actually can see Tarasque and you wanna make it even smaller, this is ridiculous, same order as :

" Hey Put T in the middle of OMNI-HQ add 100 Elite guards and Slayers and also some juggernauts and just leave the damn dragon there"

STFU and leave it like it is

Originally posted by Vorak
    New plan:

As soon the number of people required to kill Tarasque enter her "lair" (estimate the number based on tests and observances and make the number larger than should be with a large error %) then another lair spawns for the next party ad infinitum.
    Uhm, actually that's not a new plan. that is exactly word for word was Funcom said when they opened the first static dungeon, Steps of Madness, where they said they do not want camping, so if enough people are in the dungeon a new would spawn for the next groups. Problem is, they never did that.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

I think you're wrong...

Originally posted by ImaGideon

Uhm, actually that's not a new plan. that is exactly word for word was Funcom said when they opened the first static dungeon, Steps of Madness, where they said they do not want camping, so if enough people are in the dungeon a new would spawn for the next groups. Problem is, they never did that.
    Steps may or may not spawn new copies, but others in the game certainly do and it sure seems to be based on how many people are in them. How else do you explain both Omni and Clan killing T at about the same time yesterday? There were two dungeons. And multiple Steps probably do spawn, but when was the last time there were more than like 12 people in there? I know the last few times I've been in there helping guildies it was me, my guildie and maybe one other person.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12