Thread: **New news about The Order of Chaos**

Exclamation **New news about The Order of Chaos**

Many of you may have heard rumors about the decline in The Order of Chaos, and I will be the first to tell you that these rumors are basicly true..we lost about 4 of our main high lvl ppl that everyone was on great and close terms with, and that loss kinda blew us into a spiral of losses, although not a great amount...but many of our more active guild supporters..that led to a decrease in the amount of morale of our current members, and our guild activities suffered.

Well, I have been rather AFK for the last month, mainly just getting on java chat...and i wasnt able to be around to work out all of the problems we were facing...Lostlogic too has been very very busy with real life work, leaving OOC to fend without really any leadership for the last month, with the exception of some java chattin' from Lostlogic and I, and a few of the main guild supporters that were left.

In any case, both Lostlogic and I have returned and have become several hundred percent more active, and I have posted this to inform all of you that we are both resolving some of the major issues that our guild has faced, and feel that the guild is starting to get back on its feet. I hope you can now more confidently consider The Order of Chaos a reliable guild, and although it will take several weeks, we plan to begin the booming process of becoming one of Anarchy Online's more powerful and active guilds again.

In other words, The Order of Chaos is humbly reviving into a great and fun community, and I personally invite anyone to apply to join!

I know you are wondering, why is OOC better than those other guilds...and I will tell you why from my own personal experience from the last 10 months:
    *The Order of Chaos has a unique system of helping each individual out..if you need a specific item, and many other OOCers do too, well, you will never find people within the guild fighting over spawn rights..we help each person out in the order in which they request the item..if you request an item, and someone else in OOC does too after you, you can be assured that you will get as much help out of that other individual as any other close friend, and if the other person gets spawn rights, through our code of honor that everyone is to abide by, the person will give you the item they need first !
    *As I mentioned before the code of honor..OOC is to be very strict about upholding this fairly, and it is a MUST to be a member..break honor and kindness, you are not to be in OOC.
    *The recruitment process has been upgraded as not to allow in any leechers or trouble makers. You can be assured that everyone in OOC is trustworthy and as kind as can be =)!
    *Well, one thing OOC has better than ANY large guild out there, is that OOC has the closest and friendliest community of people. we may have in eccess of 250 members, but it is not uncommon for most OOCers to have all 250 on their buddy list =).
    *We do have a small level platform, and for this reason: before lvl 50ish, most people have not learned the game well enough to be self sufficient..OOCers may help a member, but the guild feels that catering to people that have not yet learned the game well enough is more or less unnessicary, and that all members should be able to fend for themselves. The greater your experience and understanding, the better chance of getting in OOC. The new, more selective interview process of recruitment includes that also.

Well, that about sums up that...in the next few weeks we hope to have a boom of new high level members from 120-190+, so soon it should not be hard at all to find a team, and u can be in a guild with a friendlier and more adept environment than some of the larger less centralized guilds. =)

The main recruitment guidelines follow:
    1. 50th lvl or above, for earlier stated reasons. The more experience you have in AO, the better your chances. Your chance will be weighed with many other applicants, and you need to show why and how you feel you can contribute to OOC.
    2. HAVE FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! >_< DUN NOT HAVE FUN DARNIT! *breathes some*
    3.The recruitment and interview process is designed to filter moochers and hoppers and evilish ppl, so dun even bother applying. People that DO become guild applicants are under constant watch to make sure they do not fit into any bad or unacceptable categories of players. We wanna have fun and be great, but not with bad members!
    3. You are to be involved! The more involved, the better the rank, the better the privlages and rewards, and of course, RESPECT! =))
    We make sure that members are capable and of the right quality attitude to help each other!
    4. Once member, alts are allowed to an extent, but outrageous amounts of alts of low levels is discouraged GREATLY, and in some instances can lead to having the alt asked to leave..we want members, but we ask that you have alts preferably over 25 and played often, and this is also weighed by your main char's lvl, rank, and involvement in OOC.
    5. erum. fun? did i mention that? oh well, more than 10 times cant hurt. !

To apply: Visit our website at http://www.lostlogic.com/ooc.shtml, read the rules etc.. and I also ask that you e-mail me personally to set up an interview, include background, lvl, profession, and why you want to be a part of OOC and why you think you can benifit the good of OOC's community ( doesnt have to be long at all, i know typing is tedious *looks up at thread*). My personal e-mail is COMPWES14@AOL.COM, and I promise to get to you as soon as possible, most likley within the day or next day. Again i reitterate the dedication and friendlyness you will find within the newly reformed OOC, and I promise to make OOC the best guild to my ability, and to the ability of all members and supporters. Thank you.

Nodamp-130 MP, General and Head of Recruitment for OOC
    Thank you for reading this whole thing. O.o;
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Hmmmm

I think you guys still got a leadership problem. Been trying to become a recruit for several days. Posted the application at your website. Sent an e-mail to your guild leader. Was instructed to talk to Lordfoul2000 who has not been online. Told to go the meeting. Went to the meeting. Waited around for 45 minutes at meeting along with about 10 others from guild but no leaders ever showed up. Pretty sad when no guild officers show up to the guild meeting and apparently don't bother to tell others guild meeting is cancelled.

Is this normal operating procedure or just a fluke?

a real real bad fluke..i wasnt able to come, lordfoul hasnt been available as much latley either, and Lostlogic was also unavailable..noone knew not to come, and not to host meeting..e-mail me about recruit plz, ill getcha =)
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?

Noda,

As you know. I was a member of OoC for 8 months and in that time missed 3 meetings. My concerns for the Org were fealt early
    when I saw high profile members leaving.

I had nothing but confidence in Lostlogic and his choice of generals until about one month ago when I asked 3 questions of the leadership which I thought were nonoffensive.

1. whats OoC's plan for the future?

2. Does OoC's President (Lostlogic) get involved in leadership chat?

3. Is the leadership properly informed when high lvl, high profile members leave.

I think the leaders responsible for the decline of OoC reacted to my questions negatively. I am not referring to Noda however.

Lordfoul2000 & Lostlogic would rather see Mrwu as a rambling bad PR case than a concerned involved member that could help sort out these issues? They Censored my posts by removing them. My identity in the OoC forum was removed soon there after.
    Mrwu2 Identity was created and removed within 12 hours

GL NODA
    GL MAKVAR

MRWU NOMINATES MIKESTERG FOR OOC PRESIDENT

Originally posted by Mrwu
    Noda,

As you know. I was a member of OoC for 8 months and in that time missed 3 meetings. My concerns for the Org were fealt early
    when I saw high profile members leaving.

I had nothing but confidence in Lostlogic and his choice of generals until about one month ago when I asked 3 questions of the leadership which I thought were nonoffensive.

1. whats OoC's plan for the future?

2. Does OoC's President (Lostlogic) get involved in leadership chat?

3. Is the leadership properly informed when high lvl, high profile members leave.

I think the leaders responsible for the decline of OoC reacted to my questions negatively. I am not referring to Noda however.

Lordfoul2000 & Lostlogic would rather see Mrwu as a rambling bad PR case than a concerned involved member that could help sort out these issues? They Censored my posts by removing them. My identity in the OoC forum was removed soon there after.
    Mrwu2 Identity was created and removed within 12 hours

GL NODA
    GL MAKVAR

MRWU NOMINATES MIKESTERG FOR OOC PRESIDENT
    Wah
    LostLogic
    Nano-Technician
    Mercenaries of Kai
    http://www.totalaggression.com/ao

Mrwu as i recall you kept making wierd annoying posts and lost did answer all those questions... maybe spamming it in 5 forums wasn't such a good idea either
    Last edited by Fyrestarter; Jun 25th, 2002 at 07:13:17.
    Fyrestarter
    lvl 182 doc rk1
    Every ding a doctor gets above 150 will be punished with a smaller range of people to heal, with the same healnanos

spam Pronunciation Key (spm)
    n.
    Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups; junk e-mail.

tr.v. spammed, spam·ming, spams
    To send unsolicited e-mail to.
    To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups

dictionary.com

Wheres the part about forum catagories?

I did finally get an answer after posting the same questions in ADMIN COUNCIL forum 2 times.

how would you like getting your posts removed before you get answer? Then have the questions answered in a snide way.

the "spam" didnt accure until after Mrwu was removed along with all posts

Hopefully enough members saw those posts and this to understand the nature of the conversation.

WAH

OOC Rules

OOC Rules

nice people
    great help
    friendly
    funny
    freaky

join them, i joined in aug of last year, had to quit for RL till early this month, accepted back, and they are still the same. had issues, all guilds do, but we are back and we rock.

join us

Arc

us? freaky? O_o erum. shh, thats an inside secret *eats rest of fried green rubber*
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

OoC has an annoying goddamn color as guildname text, urgh, gank em

Originally posted by Darksnake
    OoC has an annoying goddamn color as guildname text, urgh, gank em
    Lol, youre just jealous.
    LostLogic
    Nano-Technician
    Mercenaries of Kai

its easy to tell apart from other chats =OP
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

It is just as important to interview a guild as it is for a guild to interview an applicant. A question asked and left unanswered can be construed in itself an answer.
    I have asked countless guilds about their orgs goals/leadership/ideals/committment to it's members/active players and a few other questions and most say all the same things you did here.I have not however,found one yet to be truthful with those answers or forthcoming.Hence I am still currently guildless.
    A lot of the answers to questions I didnt ask I found here on your thread about OOC. One is that there is a general whose best reply to a poster was "wah"
    Tells me a lot.

Sorry.....that was the president evidently.
    Last edited by Ravicor; Jun 30th, 2002 at 22:08:07.

the reply to hiom had been answered in 5 other threads, and it was not a public statement, therefore, the only reason he posted that here was to flame ooc, and therefore, "wah". I hope you find a guild that may cater to you in the way that you ask. Aka. Start ur own guild maytee, and we are very truthful here, sorry ur stuck up in yahself to see it.
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Originally posted by LastDancez
    It is just as important to interview a guild as it is for a guild to interview an applicant. A question asked and left unanswered can be construed in itself an answer.
    I have asked countless guilds about their orgs goals/leadership/ideals/committment to it's members/active players and a few other questions and most say all the same things you did here.I have not however,found one yet to be truthful with those answers or forthcoming.Hence I am still currently guildless.
    A lot of the answers to questions I didnt ask I found here on your thread about OOC. One is that there is a general whose best reply to a poster was "wah"
    Tells me a lot.

Sorry.....that was the president evidently.
    Understandable reaction with you not knowing the whole story. Since the story is really not worth my time or yours I will not go any further with it.
    LostLogic
    Nano-Technician
    Mercenaries of Kai

I read my post again and I guess it did come across a little harsh. I am indeed guilty of not knowing the whole story and rushed to judgement.But i'm sure you understand being in the guild you say OOC is how many guilds are out there that just dont live up to what they advertise.It was wrong of me to insinuate that yours might be one of them on the little I actually know about it and what I read here.I apologize to the entire guild for that. I believe the questions are legite ones tho and I may sound a little cocky no apologies for that,such is life.
    I do look out for myself and those that look out for me so I may seem too intense sometimes or overzealous as to appear stuck up.
    Anyways I wish the guild the best of luck in it's rebuilding and organization and a personal apology to LostLogic who demonstrated in a few words that he was a leader.

=) np, its understandable. but we do hold up to what we stand for..fun and friendship! oo..that sounds like a gud slogan.. hm O_o
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

den dis way <----

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Exclamation

I have been a member of The Order Of Chaos since late November and there is no other group of people I would rather spend my game time with. With that said I will delve into some other issues at hand.

It is true that we have had problems with many members lvl 100+ leaving both the game and the guild for various reasons. The majority of the members we lost decided to find a larger guild with more active members post level 100 (Trinity, The Council). A few members left due to lack of roleplaying and the rest left because of real life responsibilities or issues with certain players. Our drop in membership does NOT mean we are falling apart. We are merely reorganizing and building up stronger than ever.

Due to some problems I had with the game I had considered quitting many times lately also. When I mentioned this to OOC members and even former members they convinced me to stay. Bugs will come and go, patches will change content, but the people are what make this game work. As long as I'm in this game I will do my best to help out whatever needs the members of the OOC have with any of my characters.

I am just one of many members who feel this way and I hope this helps to clarify what The Order Of Chaos is all about. If anyone is interested in joining send me a tell ingame and I will do my best to get you into the best guild in the game

Thank you

Baloneypony - level 132 trader Squad Commander and recruitment council member
    Baloneypony - 205 Trader
    Metapony - 146 MP
    Baloneymon - 88 Keeper
    Ducksooop - 158 Doc
    Baloneydeath - 127 Advent
    Bureaupony - 89 Crat