Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The final battle

The final battle

The alien fleat will be here in a matter of hours. Citizens of rubi-ka. This is not about Omni-tek VS the clans anymore. There is going to be no neutrality in this war. Its Humans versus them. Anybody who doesnt fight will perish. Prepare for the final battle for humanity.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Its so important it cant be stressed enough.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Got your pants full now Kranden? *chuckles*

OT can handle them. We're ready for.. heck, everything.
    Servatis a periculum - servatis a maleficum

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,
    Out their mouths and their words say nothing

This is no time for jokes pax the entire planet is under attack.

This is no time for jokes pax the entire planet is under attack. Somehow i doubt Omni-prime is going to be too worried about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kranden
    This is no time for jokes pax the entire planet is under attack. Somehow i doubt Omni-prime is going to be too worried about this.
    *chuckles* Omni Tek prevails.. how true. OTRK may be blasted into oblivion along with every Neutral and Clanner alike.. but in the end, there'll still be OT. Think of it as a giant cleansing.. no mutans, no terrorists, no fights over Notum.. enjoy the apocalypse like I do, front row center.

And the world spins by with everybody moaning, p***ing, b****ing and everyone is sh***ing
    On their friends, On their love, On their oaths, On their honor, On their graves,

Pax ross would not have broadcasted that messege to all of rubi-ka and gone off planet for assistance if Omni-tek could handle the invaders by themselves.

Pax ross would not have broadcasted that messege to all of rubi-ka and gone off planet for assistance if Omni-tek could handle the invaders by themselves.

Ross went off planet because he knew what was coming and didn't want to get wiped out with the rest of us.

Corporate leadership at its best. I'd be willing to bet nearly all the executives of omni "just happen" to be off planet right about now.
    Member of Majestic.
    Interested in joing a friendly neutral org on RK2? Send Sojon a tell, or check out our website - http://majestic.webhop.net

Social dynamics of online gaming - http://www.mud.co.uk/richard/hcds.htm

Pax if you dont care about our planet get the hell off of it.

Pax if you dont care about our planet get the hell off of it.
    *laughs* No way Kranden. Somebody has to make sure you stay put to get crushed by them aliens. One day in the future OT will move back in and the whole clanner ruckus will be history. No more Council of Truth, no Silverstone and no more sick-puppy Kranden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner
    Ross went off planet because he knew what was coming and didn't want to get wiped out with the rest of us.

Corporate leadership at its best. I'd be willing to bet nearly all the executives of omni "just happen" to be off planet right about now.
    Check out them brains on Sojourner. Of course they've been transported off planet - those are valuable assets. While the rest of us are expendable. I'm not mad at the fact, all for the greater cause.

you are a sad person pax

I just knew this would try to put clan and omni all luvy duby. After OT kills the aliens, we'll get back to the main focus which is KILLING CLANNERS.
    Remember Clammies,

OMNI-TEK IS YOUR FRIEND

Kranden Caufield, you are nothing more than a crass murderer. I don't know what kind of a game you're playing, but everyone knows that you and your kind would sooner die than ally themselves with Omni-Tek. Besides, Omni-Tek is more than capable of handling this threat by itself.

As for you Sojourner, Mr. Ross' message was an automated recording. He had no way of predicting that the aliens would break through at all, let alone while he was on an important business trip. Your crass doomsday propaganda is both unwarranted and inappropriate.
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

actually i saw something that will scare you , i saw claners grouping toghether to defend their towns , THEIR , i think that we beggin to grow and learn that fight with OT and aliens is more important then fighting between us , soon you will disapear , lisent to my words the time for the claners on RK2 has come

Im a crass murderer? heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Denisa
    actually i saw something that will scare you , i saw claners grouping toghether to defend their towns , THEIR , i think that we beggin to grow and learn that fight with OT and aliens is more important then fighting between us , soon you will disapear , lisent to my words the time for the claners on RK2 has come
    Denisa, Im sad to ruin your grand day but clanners have helped eachother, Neutrals and Omni Tek against the Aliens. Omni-Tek have helped eachother, Neutrals and clanners against the Aliens. Neutrals have helped eachother, Omni Tek and clanners against the Aliens.
    Where in all that do you see the fall of Omni Tek??
    To be a bit harsh but realistic Omni Tek is still the one on top of this whole invasion. This is not because we fight them better or anything like that. It is simply because we have reserves. When all clanners on RubiKa is dead, there wont be any more clans. Omni Tek will pour in new battleready troops for as long as this planet throws off a profit. And theres much more Notum on this planet so I dont think the profit will vanish any time soon.
    So maybe you should take a step back and visualize yourself this planet without Omni Tek. If you can without seeing thousands upon thousands of perma-dead clanners I say your picture is wrong.
    "They cant perma-kill us" you might say.....
    Theyre technology is far far beyond ours and I believe they could find out in a heart-beat how to do it. And besides..... who hands out insurance anyway??

Hello! Wake up! We are all helping eachother here.

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

*laughs* No way Kranden. Somebody has to make sure you stay put to get crushed by them aliens. One day in the future OT will move back in and the whole clanner ruckus will be history. No more Council of Truth, no Silverstone and no more sick-puppy Kranden.
    Someone forgot what they're fighting for, if the aliens do manage to wipe us out and off ok RK what says they wont like settle in, to harvest the notum? Do you think that stuff grows off trees at Omni-1(Trees, Omni? Ya right) or some other planet?

OTRK would not be at war for a planet that has no use for them, they're useing you as a tool. As for Ross on his, "an important business trip" that sounds like Ross running to safty to tell Omni-1 the notum will be gone if they don't send out to save us.

OT dosn't care about their people, they care about our notum. That still hasn't broken the barrier of brainwashing OT has done to you poor omni.
    Katelin "Naiddean" Phare : Retired General of Angels of the Night
    Visit ourMessage Boards
    Teddy Bears have been nerfed
    The New and Improved AoTN HQ

Indeed, what say they will not stay here? What does not say they just keep marching into human occupied space, where Nano-Tech and insurance technology are not as readily available as here on Rubi-Ka?

This is for humanity people. We are the first and best line of defence.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

On a side note I detest Naiddeans implying that Omni Tek and trees does not match. Go see our lovely garden in Omni Ent plz
    And if you want to fight the Aliens off this planet I dont think you stand a chance without us "brainwashed" people on the other side of the fence.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Who said omni is fighting aliens? We are giving the aline visitors usless clammers and neutrals so they give us alien tech.

IF some clan and OR stinking neuts will be left when they are done we just **** you like we always do.

Omni tek > all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast