Thread: I want a map of Wailing wastes!!!

I want a map of Wailing wastes!!!

Where is it? I want it NOW! Okay it was a living hell doing missions there when my character where young, but I can't describe what its like without a map when trying to find Electrounique!

Okay that was a lot of !!!'s but I'll even throw in a couple of !!!! more. !!!

A nice ARK put doubt in my mind last night by stating they where mission loot, but hey they are not in the database right?

Arrow

Seems they currently only exist in the clan startup maps (IIRC).

14.4 has added the broken shores map, so if we make noise maybe we can get this one (and Wartorn Valley?) added too...

Map

Pretty sure I have a Wailing Wastes map in my bank but it takes huge skill to put in map reader, something like 700.

So whats the name of that map? Map of Wailing wastes?
    Last edited by Snublefot; Jun 21st, 2002 at 18:51:05.

FC READ THIS

I DITTO this thread. There is nothing more satisfiying than having my lvl 72 Engie ask a lvl 4 character for directions aroun WW.

FC, open your eyes, It is rediculous to provide maps for only startup characters and not also carry them in the shops. This is a very very easy fix for you guys. Just patch it will ya?

Harmonizer, I think your referring to Perpetual Waste Lands regarding the 700 Map Nav. Though I have no idea where it even is.

PS While I'm venting, Make Yalms CHEAPER or else make the missions within realistic distance from the booth (for christ sake, all of my missions (clanner here) are either in the most NE corner of Mort or else in Omni Stret East Bank. Wasted 3 hours running, dying, respawing just to get to the mission site). I'm sure you will get a consensous opinion from us folks not fortunate enough to have had someone buy us a yalm. It's somewhat fatiguing reminding myself that this game is supposed to be fun.

Camping the mission booth for 2 hours to get a mission followed by another hour of running really DOES suck. Factor in the mission time and your looking upwards of 4 to 5 hours just to get a nano crystal or piece of armor?
    Last edited by WookiHog; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 20:55:17.

Easy fix FunCom? Just put it in the shop along the Broken Shores map???

Oh, the Wastelands are east of Mort. Absolutely a place to visit.

Yalms are so 100% important that it defends its pricetag. Its so totally Uber that it should be something to work for!

Okay... 14.4 is here, and still no Wailing Wastes map in shop.

So I ask a GM, got the answer that its random mission loot... Well... Then what is the name of that map??? It can't be "Map of Wailing Wastes" cause that is not in the DB :/

Anyone?

Talking

Its the 'GM is talking out his rectal cavity' map if he really said that...

use the new map to find electro.
    There is one HUGE crater in the wastes area.

Yeah I noticed that new map, and I didn't like it... My old one had all this nice names and dots with points of interest...
    (And a map that don't show monster dots is useless when electro walks away...)

Back to the subject! I still haven't found that mythic map of WW in any mission, and I do have close to 1K tokens now...

I WANT A MAP OF WAILING WASTES!!!