Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lag Issue in Baboons.

Bumpin

Znore
    Where are ya? Its So hard to get semi- raided and stuff in Babs with all the laggy junk!!!

Help us out. Seriously I think Don would like to get arrested just once. He can escape EVERYTIME due to lag issues.

Poor lil goober.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

I once LDed 5 times in a dare to run from 1 side of babboons and back. Took me a half an hour at least to go only maybe 100 feet
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

A gentle reminder
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

BUMP
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Please, oh please, oh please, oh please?
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Ok im confused..Znore from Dev posted here that he will personally take care of the lag in Babboons.

That was umm... 3 months ago that he posted.. and still nothing has been done.

My guess is he forgot.

There was a hugeOmni Pol event last month in Babboons, and it would have been great, but you all know how laggy Babboonsis with just 1 person inside..

if you were there during this event when around 75-100 people were there you know it was impossible to even move.

How sad, cos the event would have been awesome.
    Instead it was a ahuge drag

Hey again guys.
    I haven't forgotten about this, I promise.
    We have just been very bussy around here with other things and it hasn't climbed the priority ladder.

I will check things out and see what we can do.

-Z

I think Dev team and all the ARK are kupocool and I will not leave AO for SW:G cos i huggle all youguys with my Tarasque loot SPECIAL NODROP HUGGLE NANO ^_^

Arrow Yay!

/me chearleads for Znore!

I hope its soon. we have TONS of events planned for Babs.
    Why not come by tonight and check it out Znore? See how laggy joo be with the place with lots of people up in there!!

Go see info here!
    Party at Babs!!

Come see us in all our laggy glory!!!
    *~*THYME*~*
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

I will do my very best to make it to tonights party.

-Z

OHMYGOD! SWEET!

We're gonna break Rubi-Ka history by having a REAL GREEN GOD at our party.

Just you wait...it may take a few leet sacrifices, but we'll get him...

Major props, Znore!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

fo' sho'!

Before Devil's Advocate, Before NanoLust, my first day on Rubi-Ka the first thing i did in Omni-1 was look for the cool clubs. I stumbled on Baboons and found that it and Rhompa were the only working clubs inside the city open to the public. I knew i would eventually find someway to get involved with that club and am now a part of the activities that go on in there. in this rpg Babs really is a big deal. Hell our lil club was even mentioned on national television when G4tv covered the sights of omniland. Eleena Oak even wears a babs T-shirt. To whom do i have to give my soul for one of these t-shirts?! Im so happy that people have mutual feelings about our beloved Baboon's and that Znore has displayed concern. I give my support for the full functionality of this Bar. I'd even like to see the other clubs open up. I think a Club-Party Strip would be a huge draw into omni-1 ~ENTERTAINMENT~ lets make this burg live up to its name.

So let's give the BEST club in Rubi-Ka some love and the RP/social scene the attention it deserves!

thanks

-Tash

Talking ~*~

/me sneaks in and plugs in the "BumpOmatic"

We are a *BIT* persistent, huh?
    *~*THYME*~*

babs has been like this since the early early days, i think i remmber once, in the 11.x series, babs didnt have any problems.

Its Not lag its a Frame Rate issue, walk into the bath rooms and face north you shoud be getting very little virtal lag, rotate 180º and face south and your frame rate should drop to practically useless.

I belive the problem is babs is the way the Feild of vision is draw, perhaps babs is simply drawing every thing in the zone regaurdless of if you can see it or not.

this is all what i gather from my days as a mod maker for half life.

Note: The Directions IE north/South might be reversed its been a while since i went into babs
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

/grovel
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Sunye Says: Go there! It is fun!

And btw, bump for some lag reduce.
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

The Good ole Days in Baboons....

When you had to walk backwards from the entrance or you couldn't get past the Gauntlet of Ferns.

When you had to face away from the stairs in the Green Room just to get out.

When the Green Room table would "eat" people.

Such memories.

And with all my prayers they will be just that.

Just remember this thought.

Only you can prevent Fern Bars.

*bump*
    Simon "Mymir" Baptist
    The Boswell Syndicate

Arrow

*~B~U~M~P~*

Keeping hope alive!!!

I picture lil lag monsters running around holding up signs that read... " Hell No!! We wont go!!! "

~*~
    *~*THYME*~*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast