Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lag Issue in Baboons.

Fix it Please

anything or everything I would have or could have said has already been posted.. So please the Higher Powers that Be.. Save Baboons... Save us all from the unspeakable silent disaster on rubi-ka ... LAG....

*cowers on the floor of her cold neut apartment in the corner of her closet like bedroom, unfurnished of course cause her place has REACHED ITS LIMIT.... grrrrrr ... damn it grrrr I say*

Thumbs up yeah

bumping for entertainment love
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions

Cool Fix! Lag! Please!

/me Smacks her hip against the post and bumps it to the top.

Bumpa!

/me Disco's to anouther post.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Lag is bad

I also have serious problems with the lag in Baboon's. Because of the lag in there, I could not trade my incomplete crystal to the Dancing Fool. Of course this resulted in me timing out on my mission for the Fixer quest and loosing all my items for it. I do not have the time to go back out and waste 12 hours on trying to get another set of Bundled Nanotubes.

Stop the lag Funcom!

She thrusts her fists against the posts but still insists she sees the ghosts...
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Bump for a lag fix.

Personally i think its all those swaying trees .. i mean .. where is the damn wind coming from?

Hmmm

Looks like its time for a bump

BUMPITY BUMP,BUMP....

Okay, I get it
    Will see what I can do about fixing the place up to reduce lag.

-Z

gonna paint in pink with green polka dots.

ps. for future refrence, i dont read the technical board too often, so try post World Design issues in The world of rubi-ka or suggestion board That way we can keep the bumps down

be safe

Thumbs up Woo hoo!!!!

/me does The Happy Dance!!!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

DISCO!!!

Omg!

/runs in circles throwing cheetos about!!

Omg!

/builds an alter to Znore out of cheetos!!

You are godly.
    *~*THYME*~*
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

h00t!

/me begins absent-mindedly eating the Znore Cheetos altar.
    Trellame
    Legitimate businessman
    Board Member | The Black Company
    www.the-black-company.net
    Founder & Former President | The Mockers
    trellame@anotherwebboy.com

Is it a lousy framerate you are complaining about or latency issues?? If it is a lousy framerate get a better computer. If it is latency then it could very well be a problem with FC. Most people seem to mistake poor GPU performance for lag.

Personally, I have never had any lag in Baboons at all. Unless it is packed to the brim with people I rarely have any framerate problems either. This goes for BS and Newland. :P

Either Funcom should fix this, or Dr. Beer should send us all enough money for a new computer.

My bet is on Funcom.

No there is something wrong with Baboons. I get little to no lag in Reets even when it's packed with people yet in Baboons if there is a party I can barely move. And this is even when I reduce everything that can be reduced to zero.

And the spiral staircases look nice but they are a real pain to go up and down on.

While you're looking at ways to fix up Baboons, could you put just a little more light on the second floor. Either that or railings on the bridges to the balcony over the dance floor.

Please, please, please?
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Unhappy When?!

*sings*

I love you. You love me ! Were a happy family with a great big club that lags from me to you! Wont you say you'll fix it soon!?*

Ok- my singing sucks - but when can we expect a fix? I'm so laggy in there. Its such a shame its a awesome club. It's growing cob webs and Valaik is refusing to climb up those stairs and get them down for us now.

Please help. I fear the sticky webs.
    *~*THYME*~*

Not to mention that the whole place is getting an orange glow due to the Cheetos dust getting caught in the cob webs.

Please, please, please, please, please?
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Huge Problem in Baboons. I got a new Geforce4 card.. and after the area loads in.. it runs smoothly for me.. but it takes longer to load then Tir or BS.

Hope you all can get this looked at. And a bump for some old friends
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

HUZZAH!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Filthgrinder, Soldier Of Legion[size=0.1]
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>[/size]
    Do you belive?
    Which Personality Disorder Do I Have?
    My type is: KAE.
    Killer 93% - Achiever 66% - Explorer 26% - Socializer 13%
    <<<¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤(O)¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤+¤>>>

Account Created : 2001-06-27 13:42:4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast