Thread: Hi all. (Newplayer)-(looking for a team.)

Talking Hi all. (Newplayer)-(looking for a team.)

Hi all,

am sort of new here am a nano engineer i know i went the wrong class to start with but its my fav class i used in 2003 got to level 15 then r/l got to busy so i hat to quit the game and i been playing pso which reminded me of this so i thought i'd give it another shot.

Now am level 26 finding it pretty hard but group hunting is great deffently a good factor in this game solo aint so good for me but i love the group hunting if anyone wants to group hunt missions or explore in groups go to shadowlands what-ever msg me in game i'l happily hunt with you.

-Azurmen

Wink

loggin bk in now msg me if anyone wants to hunt

Hey pal. Good thing to use the forums but this is not the right forum. This is pure roleplay-forum
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

which 1 shud i post on theres so many.

You would probably want to post in New Arrival area. Nanomage Engineer is in my opinion best way to go because you are able to cast better nanos earlier. If you are concerned about making your character "by the book" so to speak, check out the profession forums Highrorbit has an excellent guide. Always glad to see another gimpeh caster of junkmetal to the fold...even if you are Omni ;p.
    [Team] Darich: this sucks. only 2 adds so far lol

Warped to Life on Rimor. Welcome to Anarchy Online. The forum you posted on is for In Character Posts only is what they meant by its not the correct forum.

I've moved it for you. Good luck.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

ty
    i was orginally netrual but i changed and don't know how to change back i didn't even want to change really hehe :P.

I am sorry to say you can not switch back to being Neutral once you have chosen a side however you are able to switch between Omni and Clan.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

unless u are an agent u cant change back
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!