Thread: Hi everyone ^^

Hi everyone ^^

ioiou
    Last edited by smokinacez; May 26th, 2011 at 10:30:25.

2he for now

everything is viable tho

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00 View Post
    2he for now

everything is viable tho
    *blinks* ... Ninj00 speaks sense!

1hb/1he is still OK if you want sneak in your alpha, but yeah, 2he is probably still the pvp choice.

Pure 1hb or 2HB for the tanks.

GL & enjoy the new enforcer btw I've not long rolled a soli enfo & am having a blast levelling him up
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

If you don't want to spend credz while leveling, or don't have, 2he is the best option. I would go that way till you want to PvP. There you can reset.

All 4 weapon types are good, it's up to you. 2he is the most boring one tho, imho.
    blah

ioo
    Last edited by smokinacez; May 26th, 2011 at 10:31:28.

You do have both lines but when 1 perk action get locked, it also lock the one in the other line. So it's a semi-nerf. :P
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by Janebaby View Post
    is it true that if u go 1he/1hb you don't have both line of perks? OR when u use 1 line like let's say the 1he line the 1hb line locks up aswell?
    First of all, loading up dual weapons at low levels is seriously tight on IP. You might be able to squeeze out a lil extra damage, but its far more important you can survive the tanking process.

After seeing Luiza soli enfo with the 1he weapons she looks so awesome 8) gonna copy her!! 8p or him..*
    I am not even sure to begin with this, other than I lol'd.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jul 18th, 2009 at 15:14:35.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

i09[
    Last edited by smokinacez; May 26th, 2011 at 10:30:54.

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    1he does look nice and some pretty cheap options whilst lvling - Crispy chirops etc.

1he for PVM is fine and now that it does melee damage it's even more viable for PVP. Sneak is also a nice addition.

Just have to watch your IP whilst your lvling or you will run out at certain lvls.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

><! luzia looked really good! but anyhow would in your "peoples" mind 1he be any good for tanking/pvping at higher levels?

or is it completly useless and that will be my last question for now 8p

thanks a lot guys =) and girls ;x
    The only thing at the highest levels for thanking, that is useless is a non-approved weapon choice.

Dual weapons > Single weapons for taunt proc reasons. 2 hits that can create more threat will easily outpace one. So 1he is not a terrible option to tank with. In fact, I was doing it for the last 9 months or so. One thing that makes this line true about 'non-approved' is that because if you do your DB quests for Imongo and Imalice you can rip agg from shades and soldiers even if youre using pistols, I am willing to bet. So literally, for tanking almost anything will do. Levelling isn't so bad. My second highest enf (Tankenleet) was 1he his entire life. No problems tanking there either, but i had the benefit of 5 years experience with my main.

Currently using 2hb and I must say its a very nice option for tanking as well. SS is great for adding more AOE agg onto the what you do with nanos. It levels pretty good as well, with I'd have to say the exception of the alien sledgehammers. They can be slow, and during the really difficult times of agg management (levels 150-205) I felt that it had been far outclassed by other weapons.

Still, I'd like to point out that experience is the best teacher. If you understand the mechanics of agg, and threat building... that knowledge will suit you far better than any weapon choice. Even learning how to get your initial sneaks in, can be a bit of a pain to master. If you don't learn to take advantage of your sneak attacks, then its no better than 1hb.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jul 20th, 2009 at 16:15:19.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Leveling you will want something simple and low on IP requirements. For PvP, it is mostly about experience and getting ahold of all the little tools/items/buffs/gear. Weapon type (for the most part) does not matter. You can make anything work for you, especially with the blunt improvements. Just need the right setup/tactics for it.

A duel weapon TL7 PvP setup (1hand blunt + 1hand edged (or piercing)) will give you some extra killing power. The nerf people are talking about is really just a give and take situation. They lost the ability to have 2 perk lines, but gained 100% melee damage. So the lost kill power vs people without absorbs. They gained vs an advy/enfo/engy/keeper/nano mage.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

bump for un****ing 1he/1hb combo

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    bump for un****ing 1he/1hb combo
    This.