Thread: Mission from here to...

Question Mission from here to...

Question about getting missions for specific places. I have noticed that i can get a mission for say pleasent valley from newland for certain ql missions (i think i start seeing them at 120 or so). I didn't really mission that much before lvl 70 (i was told by a higher up to hunt as long as i could because i will be missioning in BS for the rest of my life) So i don't know the trick to finding a mission from here to a desired location. If anyone has some notes on where they pick up the mission and its location and what ql range you have been able to do this.

(man i hope this makes sense)
    Queen of the fat fixers!

Please give atroxes a Female looking face, I mean if its a neut make it a neut, but they all look like MEN!

Two things.

For money missions goto the booths in Galway Castle. You can get money missions for Omni Ent or Trade that pay up to 10,000 just becos it considers the distance of the locations, they dont understand that you can simply whompa from GC to Omni1 hehe

Also, use clicksaver to specify locations.

Thanks

Clicksaver has become my best friend.

Really what i am looking for is a list like the hunting one

mission ql | mission booth location| mission location

ql 70-80 | Tir mission booth | meetmedere
    ql 80-100 | NLC mission booth| pleasant Valley

Those are just made up examples, but something like that.
    Queen of the fat fixers!

Please give atroxes a Female looking face, I mean if its a neut make it a neut, but they all look like MEN!

You might wanna try getting missions to Rising Sun.

Rising sun is just outside the gates of athen , in agean.

Just follow the path and there's a big plateau with a waterfall going down it. On top of that is rising sun.(you know, where dodga is)

Anway, get the missions from avalon. They'll say to go to agean, and the coords are around 500, 1000.

They're nice and close, and there's a save term there.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM