Thread: Inner Circle Atrocities!

Infinate Circle Atrocities!

August 24 will go down as a day of infamy for the Infinate Circle Alliance! Today three members of Vector Blue (Barbile, Bitx, and Swiftdecay) kidnapped the Nanomage Shadowset of Clan Assembly. In an attempt to destroy Shadowset they tried to drain all the notum from his body. Luckily I was informed of his location and was able to rescue him before his permanent death!

One more attack on our people, proof that we are truely alone in this galaxy. We Nanomages must stick together to defend ourselves and our homeland for our enemies will stop at nothing to destroy us!
    Last edited by Aazamon; Aug 27th, 2004 at 02:17:03.
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

This is what occured after I arrived:

Barbile quickly get out his pistol and shoots a single shot into the leg of Shadowset
    Barbile: Knock it off.
    Shadowset shouts: Arg@!!
    Aazamon: STOP!
    Barbile: You were a free man.
    Bitx: Who is that one?
    Barbile: You..
    Shadowset: Chi run...
    Barbile: Carter... watch him.
    Bitx tries to see, while confused and echoing the sound in her head.
    Aazamon casts healing on shadowset
    Shadowset: they
    Barbile: You're not needed here Aazamon.
    Aazamon: you can not hide from me Swiftdecay
    Shadowset: they can shut down notum in the room RUN!
    Aazamon: I'm not leaving without you Shadowset
    Swiftdecay: I'm not trying *grins*
    Bitx: Leee.....avveee.......Mage....
    Bitx still confused
    Barbile: Carter, seal the doors.
    Swiftdecay: Done
    Bitx falls
    Bitx: My head...
    Barbile: I just want my question answered... then he's free to go.
    Shadowset falls gasping
    Executing Nano Program: Grid Gateway.
    Barbile: Now get out of the head of my opertive.
    Barbile: And answer me.
    Aazamon: you will get no more from him
    Shadowset: h..
    Shadowset passes out
    Aazamon grabs shadowset
    Barbile: Worthless mage.
    Join team request sent to Shadowset.
    Barbile: Carter, back away.
    Swiftdecay tried to hide but failed.
    Aazamon shouts: Till all are free!!!
    Nano program executed successfully.
    Aazamon: I could not let one of my own people be destroyed like that
    Shadowset: uhh.. where..
    Shadowset looks around wild eyed
    Shadowset: oh god, what have I done
    Shadowset: I am so sorry
    Aazamon: nay do not be sorry, you were outnumbered
    Aazamon: we still have the schematics of the device
    Aazamon: you should recover fast in this notum rich environment
    Shadowset: yes thank you
    Shadowset: I owe you my life
    Aazamon: you owe me nothing, it is my duty
    Aazamon: I shall see you safely to Athen if you wish
    Shadowset: thank you I should be able to make it
    Shadowset: I think I need to hide away
    Aazamon: that would be wise, it looks like Assembly can't protect thier own
    Shadowset: I .. they took them notum from me
    Shadowset: I was alone
    Shadowset: I was told they would free you if I gave them the prototype
    Aazamon: ah but I was freed two days ago by Ramiyana
    Shadowset: that woman swiftmind lied to me
    Aazamon: of course she did
    Shadowset grows angry
    Shadowset: she will die for that
    Aazamon: as she must
    Shadowset: they all will die for that
    Aazamon: and we will find a way
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

((wo0t!! for what sounds like some great RP fun ))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Permanent death my ass. If he didn't act the fool by attacking the mind of one of my operatives with his meta-physical bull**** he would have walked out of that room a free man. Instead he tried to play hero for no reason what-so-ever and had to be saved by another one of his retched kind. It was his choice to get hurt, not ours. So point your boney little finger somewhere else.

The Assembly Clan is nothing but a clearing house for millitants and extremists. The NLF is making a mistake in saving that person. How could the NLF even think of saving a millitant Clanner? So they can go back to fighting and using even more Notum to conquer the rest of Rubi-Ka? Clanners are the leading operators of privately owned Notum mines.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

An' what? Oh, a poor member of Assembly was horridly assaulted cause he was holdin' something that had ne'er pertained to 'im from tha start an' refused to give it back? Shall I mebbe tell my operatives to take gloves while carrying tha job next time, even though Assembly themselves dun't, haven't, and certainly never will take gloves with us (remember, we're eeevil Omni-Tek personnel)? *smirks*

Or, better, shall I mebbe remind publicly as well of all tha times some of yer own NLF members have gone to our areas, made bomb devices explode, caused ruckus and destruction, not only in material but in personnel, threatened some of us cause we've committed tha horrible crime of being of Solitus breed and not Nanomage, threatened to kill our children who seemingly dun't deserve to live to yer eyes just cause they're our children, an' various other joyous lil' things? Ya wanna bad PR right? Tell ya what, we can play that game too, hun.

Oh, but dat's true, yer attempting at pulling another of yer famous bad PR stunts, are ya. Well here I'll give ya a bone: I'm officially an' publicly saying: "Good job!" to my operatives here. Now go an' spread tha word 'bout what a horrible person I am, and how horrible our personnel is fer having done their job an' tried to take back Omni-Tek property from a thief (and not to 'destroy' a poor innocent fella, contrary to what yer trying to claim).

As a sidenote, please learn to spell, too. We ain't "Inner Circle". If ya wanna absolutely throw public attacks on a group, at least make sure yer targetting tha right one.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Comments from Director Moscardelli

If you are going to scream, please get the name correct next time. I might as well call you the Nanny’s Liberation Front.

Let me set some things straight before you go off on your assumptions. The one you speak of “Shadowset” was brought in for questioning. We had no intention of keeping him. The actions by those three do not reflect the ways of Infinite Circle. I told them to be nice to ask questions but it seems they went overboard.

But let me also point out something. Every time Omni-Mining or Infinite Circle does something you scream. Yet all the terrorist and criminal acts you do go unchecked? Every time you do something, do I go on the public gridfeed to scream and cry genocide about it? No I do not. You should be thankful I do not because what you and your followers have done is far worse then taking in a man for questioning.

Your attempts to say that we are against your kind are crude at best. You fail to realize that Shadowset is a clan citizen and had a stolen item in his position. If we really wanted to destroy your kind it would have been done already.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmind

Let me set some things straight before you go off on your assumptions. The one you speak of “Shadowset” was brought in for questioning. We had no intention of keeping him. The actions by those three do not reflect the ways of Infinite Circle. I told them to be nice to ask questions but it seems they went overboard.
    For one, it was your members, Swifty, that were beating the man to death before I arrived and put a stop to it. Secondly I did not lay a hand on him until he mentally attacked opertive Neeva, even after we told him he was free to go after we asked him a few simple question. A single bullet wound to the leg isn't going to hurt the man that much.

Yet another mess we at Vector have had to to clean up for you idiots over at Omni-mining.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmind
    If we really wanted to destroy your kind it would have been done already.
    So you do admit you have the means to kill us off if you wanted to?!

This is an outrage, People of Rubi-Ka are you going to stand for this? The Director of Omni-Mining has admited it!

Oh and BarBile don't get me started on your lies! Lets see you said you where going to stop my insurance, suck the notum from the room (which I would have died from).. shall I go on?

Yes I attacked that Bitx or what ever her name was, I was on the ground in pain and she kicked me on the head. In fact if Chi had not gridded me out I would have been dead from notum deprivement.

And you wonder why we hate you so!

At this point I don't care who hears me says this.. Swiftmind I am coming for you. one way or another I am taking out down.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

A ten percent drop in the notums levels would not even come close to killing you. I've seen you mages live, albeit not very well, on less then eight percent of the normal level.

Quote Originally Posted by BarBile
    A ten percent drop in the notums levels would not even come close to killing you. I've seen you mages live, albeit not very well, on less then eight percent of the normal level.
    Ten percent!

TEN MY A**!!! I was flopping like a dying fish!!

No way are you getting out of this.. Even, EVEN, if it was ten percent it was ten to many since tou mention eight precent below level, and you dropped it supposedly to ten percent.

So what your saying is you admit it.. Thank you

I call for action to be taken against BarBile and his attempted murders we the nanomages, no we the people of Rubi-Ka should not stand for these type of actions!
    Last edited by Shadowset; Aug 26th, 2004 at 20:33:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowset
    I was flopping like a dying fish!!
    Barbile, you really must start charging admission to these things and selling refreshments; you're missing out on a great business opportunity!
    Last edited by Nevver; Aug 26th, 2004 at 21:14:13.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Our friend Mr. Garanti is a bit of a dramatist isn't he? Next time I'll actually have to strap him down so he doesn't hurt himself so much and blame us for his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Trybes/BarBile
    Our friend Mr. Garanti is a bit of a dramatist isn't he? Next time I'll actually have to strap him down so he doesn't hurt himself so much and blame us for his actions.
    Yes if I remember right you offered to do that a number of times.. But it was to work me over..

Quote Originally Posted by Demenzia
    Oh, but dat's true, yer attempting at pulling another of yer famous bad PR stunts, are ya. Well here I'll give ya a bone: I'm officially an' publicly saying: "Good job!" to my operatives here. Now go an' spread tha word 'bout what a horrible person I am, and how horrible our personnel is fer having done their job an' tried to take back Omni-Tek property from a thief (and not to 'destroy' a poor innocent fella, contrary to what yer trying to claim).
    PR stunt??!

No I was taken captive when I was returning what was taken, then I had four fingers broken, was kicked around, hit in the head with pistols and rifles, shot, notum removed from me.. shall I go on?!?!

Also No, you have it wrong they already had it back when they started torturing me, so about the good job part.. I will remember that when I get ahold of one of your members and torture them to.. Maybe that nice Op. would like another mind visit? I can follow her and put things into her head,, Drive her loco you know.. Maybe I should just do it to amuse myself like your boy Barbile did to me..
    Last edited by Shadowset; Aug 27th, 2004 at 08:02:22.

[ ok just to cut the drama, this was done in fun and that is it. I am sorry if it didn't fit into peoples RP guidelines I was just having fun in a semi unplanned event.]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowset
    [ ok just to cut the drama, this was done in fun and that is it. I am sorry if it didn't fit into peoples RP guidelines I was just having fun in a semi unplanned event.]
    ((Meh. I will say that I'm going to attempt to bring certain people into check about the activities of that day. But it will be internal IC dealings, not for the public records. OM people I can deal with. I may have to throw some paperwork at Omni-Admin with the others. And with that, I let this thread die.))
    -Samuel "Darkthought" Gaviglia, Board Member of Omni-Mining - Research & Development