Thread: Ganers Suck

Angry Ganers Suck

Im sick and tired of getting gank everytime I go to the arena it happens everytime. I cant even duel a friend with out some dude lvl 160+ ganking me. Something needs to be done to these people. Its just stupid of them to do it.

Angry

I whole heartedly agree. Gankers suck. I go to fight a friend and after i'm done some ass ganks me roots and runs around the corner and proceeds to take 30 minutes to kill me cause i'm so much stronger but i'm a ma and i can't reach him. So lame. If i wanted to gank or be ganked i would to to a war zone not an arena.

aiyien

mmmm....

Isn't there a /duel command?

You'd think people would still be willing to duel eachother in the future. Unless those coffie cakes made everyone really scared of other people.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!

If I gave you my opinion of gankers, I would be banned

All I can say, is I hope the all die. And that in Real Life. they get thre fingers broken so that they cant hit that attack button. I would step into the arena last night, and would get GANG raped by no less than 4 a$$holes. Myajiin, Leffe, Biohover, and Aeberic. All of these people will gank you, and as far as I am concerned, I hope they die alot, in many painfull maners.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Re: mmmm....

Originally posted by Rokugami
    Isn't there a /duel command?

You'd think people would still be willing to duel eachother in the future. Unless those coffie cakes made everyone really scared of other people.
    lol.. Nope.

I thought of that idea awhile back .
    Would be nice. Even then someone would still say they where ganked..

something like...player asks for a dule.

Ganked player:
    "Oh i thought "yes"... ment i was joining a org not duling!!
    YOU.. YOU .. GANKER"

Ganker:
    "WTF.. Dude.. drop the drugs and move away from the computer."

This seems like the thread to ask:

What is the attraction in fighting in an arena?

I honestly don't get it. I mean, I watch boxing IRL (which is the closest thing I can think of to arena fighting). And I respect fighters like Lewis, Tyson, Ali, ect. But I respect that street punk down the corner more, who comes out on top when he gets jumped outta nowhere. The fight wasn't pre-arranged. There were no 'rules' restricting the people intent on whupping his ass. So for him to come out on top shows more clearly his superior skills.

There seem to be 2 concepts battling for dominance in AO and because there's no clear direction it's ruining everything: PvP and all out war. PvP, which is best represented by the arena fights, promotes rules and fairness and equal chances. All out war, which is best (or do I mean 'worst') represented by the guy sniping people exitting the mission doorway in MMD. Whatever rules get implemented will affect both concepts and it's the fence straddling that is making things so damn frustrating for people on both sides (and me not participating in either).
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Natilie will post here soon.

Originally posted by [CrispyChicken]
    Natilie will post here soon.
    LoL, Crispy

Wink

Originally posted by Kuroshio
    This seems like the thread to ask:

What is the attraction in fighting in an arena?
    Presumebly a fair fight with no ambush (boy are people supprised after walking in on the gankers in areana the first time)?
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.