Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survival of the Nanomage Species

Survival of the Nanomage Species

The evidence is clear. Homo solitus is the greatest threat to Homo nano survival. The hungry trillions of Homo solitus will not stop strip mining Rubi-Ka for thier percieved need of notum. Homo nano need notum for pure survival. This is seen as a weakness by some, but by Homo nano it is also our power. We are in touch with notum and nanobots like no other species is. We are the chosen of Rubi-Ka, she is our mother, we her children.

In the evolution of species the new replace the old. The mechanics are always different but the result is the same. As Homo sapiens replaced Homo neandertal and Homo erectus, and Homo solitus replaced Homo sapiens Homo nano must replace Homo solitus. Homo opifex also pose a threat, but not nearly as great as Homo solitus as thier numbers are restricted as of now. However they are capeable of replacing Homo solitus as the pillagers of the galaxy and must as well be replaced. Homo atrox pose no threat as they are restricted as to thier breeding capabillities and can only be created in small numbers, unable to develope into the plague that Homo solitus has become.

With thier greed and lack of forsight Homo solitus will destroy themselves eventually, but not before they destroy all the other breeds first. This must not be allowed to pass. Homo nano must hasten the destruction of all Homo solitus in the galaxy before Rubi-Ka is destroyed. This will be an extremely difficult but possible task. Genetic, nanobot, and biological warfare will be the tools for the destruction of the abhorent species that are now a cancer in our homes. And like fighting a cancer there can be no mercy, for if a single element of it remains it will grow like wild fire to destroy us again. Every man, woman and child solitus must be wiped out. It is the only, and final solution for Rubi-Ka and the galaxy. Our mother demands it, and so it shall be.

This war will be waged over the generations, but it must start today for the sooner we are rid of Homo solitus the better condition we will be in to prosper and survive indefinatly into the future.

Rubi-Ka and the Shadow Lands have taught us much. We will take this knowledge and harness it to its maximum potential. We will live in a Utopia of permenant notum supply and a power that no other sentient species has ever wielded before.

Unless Homo solitus change in a dramatic and permanent way that allowes for Homo nano survival there is no other way. We will survive, we will fight on, there will be no mercy, TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Ummm... Meester Aazamon...? Did it ever occur to you that there are some among the solitus breed who might not be interested in dooming the nanomage breed to extinction through uncontrolled mining, even among the rosters of the OmniTek megacorp?
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Aazamon,

As much as I hate to agree with General Koresawa in saying that there are some Homo solitus that do not wish us harm I find I must.

I do agree that there needs to be an answer as I have no wish to die from lack of notum, but again I cannot go with killing off everyone that is not a Nanomage.

Please I ask you Nanomage to Nanomage to stop the killing and lets try to work on an answer to the problem. Mainly I say this because you fighting them like this is just going to make it worse, do you think they would want to help us if we are trying to kill them?

Sorry if I am not being very clear, but I hope you get what I am trying to say.

Roger
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

It’s doubtful that he has. After all, he did just say…

Quote Originally Posted by Aazamon
    Every man, woman and child solitus must be wiped out. It is the only, and final solution for Rubi-Ka and the galaxy. Our mother demands it, and so it shall be.
    In his mind, the perceived threat of genocide can only be met with an equal call for genocide. However, Aazamon, remember that resources will be consumed, and your disputed data suggests that the Notum supply is finite. In the end, even if your jihad is successful, the nanomages will consume themselves into extinction.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Homo nano was created by Omni-Tek and is still seen as tool for their purposes. They are clinging to their lease contract with all means not stoping at bloody murder. But it must be said : In current situation on Rubi-Ka all sides ( Omni, clan and neutral) view notum as resorce or reason for creating word order at their liking. It's each individual resident choise which side he or she wants to stand on. We all know who uses it as reason and who as resorce, and those "unsided" should ask themself whattheir goal in life is. It's not enough if your intelect only takes you to question: "Do I want to work in some cozy office shuffling papers whole day for fat paycheck?" but you need to expand it to : "What will my shuffling papers lead to?". Of course if you look on macroeconomic side....only way Rubi-Ka population will survive is tru notum trade. But at the moment some off word company is creating fat profits out of this trade...many billions credits surplus of what would be needed to sustain current population. Yes, Rubi-Ka has other natural resorces, but located at rim of populated galaxy, costs of transporting those goods would be astronomical and uneconomical. Possible solution would be in producing some new and revolutionary kind of technology ( turism not qualifying since terraforming process still in progress, land being on brink of eco-catostrophy from all mutated species, etc..), but you'd still need to taken transpotation costs into account. The way situation is atm notum is really only thing that sustains life on Rubi-Ka, for all breeds and species. If once notum would be depleted, you can be sure that will mean death for all life, of course in case of Homo nano this meaning exstintion. Only way to prevent this is by controling mining and we all know who creates profits out of it nowdays. New neutral organizations are creating additional stir-up now days, fighting both sides in conflict, with no obvius long term goal and only contributing to arms race. It's actually ironic that they are biting arm that feeds them and at same time testing their master's patience. How can you expect that Omni-Tek will continue to employ neutral citizens and take any notice of Homo nano needs, while at same time you keep killing it's members and destroying their notum fields?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Oh I see. I can summarizethis lil' speech in a way less many words: "breedism an' call to genocide". Next time someone comes to me and whines about how Omni-Tek is evil an' nasty, I think I'll direct 'em to ya fer a lil' lesson of what "evil" really means.

And I assume that this lil' display of stupidity is also s'pposed to attract tha Solitus people to support yer 'cause'?
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Quiet down your Tratorous remarks before Omni-Tek cuts off your Notum supply.

Destroy all Solitus... how long do you think the mega corp will let you go with this? (prob just long enough till it becomes in the best intrest money wise ;P)

Have fun with your revoloution, and false hopes of victory but rember that in the end, soon as you become a big enough nucance and cost us enough money, we will simply send in backup to eliminate the theat to their Orginazation.

But im shure if you play your cards right and only go for tiny insignificant hits keeping your profile low, you can always pretend like you have won something. ;P

-Krause
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

I see nothing has changed with the NLF. Still advocating breed genocide. Poor deluded, brainwashed fools.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

My only regret is that Nanomages weren't engineered for heavy lifting in the mines since training an Atrox is akin to trying to train a bronto.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

The lessons we learn from history are few and seldom well remembered. When did genocide ever provide a solution? When did eradication ever make things better?

You will exterminate all Solitus, Opifex and maybe even Atrox? And then what? Do you honestly believe all Nanomages will cherish the same feelings, now and in the future? Look at what happened to the Xan. Once one species, now divided into two everlasting squabbling factions. Is that the future you see for your people? Is your vision of the chosen ones that of a race, bounded to a tiny dust ball, stranded, unable to embrace the vastness of the universe?

Evolution is a natural thing and it is a pity it has been tampered with out of greed and without consideration. Nevertheless, here we are, all human and as diverse as can be. Cherish this diversity, because diversity is the answer. Diversity brings progress and in the end will make us stronger.

Men is still at the dawn of its voyage. No one can tell where it will lead us, but let us use our resources for the good, not for destruction. The answers we seek may be closer then we think.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Evolution-shmevolution! We at Omni-Tek decide what evolves and what doesn't.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Demenzia
    And I assume that this lil' display of stupidity is also s'pposed to attract tha Solitus people to support yer 'cause'?
    They would have to be pretty stupid to sign up with the NLF. After all, Aazamon is calling for every Homo Solitus man, woman, and child to be exterminated. Only the most nihilistic would buy into the idea of helping to exterminate their breed, since their ultimate reward would be a spot in the death camps themselves. Not a Solitus? Well, Opifex will have their own camps as well, and Atrox are all right, since their population can be rigidly controlled.

Sadly, I wouldn’t be all that surprised if some Sols signed up.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Quote Originally Posted by Aazamon
    The evidence is clear. Homo solitus is the greatest threat to Homo nano survival. The hungry trillions of Homo solitus will not stop strip mining Rubi-Ka for thier percieved need of notum. Homo nano need notum for pure survival. This is seen as a weakness by some, but by Homo nano it is also our power. We are in touch with notum and nanobots like no other species is. We are the chosen of Rubi-Ka, she is our mother, we her children.
    First and foremost, the "Homo Nano" breed is the product of genenic engineering experiments funded and conducted by Omni-Tek. In that respect what you suggest is genocide against your creators aka "Mother".

Rubi Ka is not your mother. You are children orphaned by those who made you and gave you life on this Notum-Rich world. Perhaps you have some right to think that because of your symbiotic relationship with the world you live on it in some way gives you a paternal sentiment towards this planet. But that in no way justifies genenocide or acts of terrorism against the other inhabitants of this world.

Your view is a blind view, an ignorant view. What you suggest as a solution to what you view as a plague is nothing more than delusional fantasy.
    If anything it is you and Homo Nano who are a plague upon this world in the sense that you live off this planets notum enriched environment as a parasite would any animal living on this world.

However, should you and yours decide that genocide and cleansing this world of all other breeds is the only solution to rectify the situation, we will be waiting.
    For 200 years the clans and Omni Tek have waged war on this world and our place in it. And for 200 years we have remained, deligent, determined and strong.
    Who are you to presume that you have a snowball's chance in hell to succeed where many have tried and failed?

You are obviously very full of your self in your self-righteousness.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    My RP Profile Conflicted Voice Pak Plus!
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

Dare I say that the Clan 'cause' that has lost its way pratically mirrors the NLF's 'cause'?

"But that in no way justifies genenocide or acts of terrorism against the other inhabitants of this world."

However, the NLF has one advantage over the Clan cause. They make no attempts to hide what they do and what they fight for.(Unlike the Clans) The Clans can learn a thing or two from them.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Quote Originally Posted by Kithrak
    Dare I say that the Clan 'cause' that has lost its way pratically mirrors the NLF's 'cause'?

"But that in no way justifies genenocide or acts of terrorism against the other inhabitants of this world."

However, the NLF has one advantage over the Clan cause. They make no attempts to hide what they do and what they fight for.(Unlike the Clans) The Clans can learn a thing or two from them.
    What do we hide that you would need to know?
    I would expect nothing less said by a corporate secretary.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist
    Somehow i just know that Haiku Poets, Mimes and Martha Stewart will have something to do with the end of the world... ~Escritores

The Clans are more interested in empire than auctual 'democracy' on Rubi-Ka. Freedom to terrorize and slaughter people in Omni-1 is not freedom. Liberation is not the Sentinel view of eradicating Neutrals and Omni-Tek alike from Rubi-Ka. The Clans hide behind the claim that they are doing good when they have not.

Care for the Nanomages? The millitant Clans only care to get rid of Omni-Tek and take their place.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Quote Originally Posted by Kithrak
    The Clans are more interested in empire than auctual 'democracy' on Rubi-Ka. Freedom to terrorize and slaughter people in Omni-1 is not freedom. Liberation is not the Sentinel view of eradicating Neutrals and Omni-Tek alike from Rubi-Ka. The Clans hide behind the claim that they are doing good when they have not.

Care for the Nanomages? The millitant Clans only care to get rid of Omni-Tek and take their place.
    First let me say that we hide behind nothing. It is obvious to all on Rubi Ka that the clans have fought for 200 years in order to show the free people of this planet that they do not have to languish in slavery an oppression by anyone's will.

Second let me say that your generalization of the clans and what we are more interested in is exactly that... yours. You can spin clan objectives and ideals any way you wish. But comming from a corporate secretary, it is difficult to take your perspective at face value. Particularly when you your self have been so vehemently one sided in your view.

Third let me say that it's apparent to me that you care nothing for the topic at hand and only seek to find any platform from which to spew your political outlook and "understanding" to the masses. The fact that everything you've said is off topic from the origin of this thread shows me from an objective stand point that you aren't really interested in finding a solution to this "NLF problem" but more inclined to use one problem to try and address what you percieve as another.

And that my friend makes your view a selfish one, as self-righteous as the author of this post.

My advice?

Shut your hole.
    Last edited by Maephina; Aug 25th, 2004 at 15:48:18.
    Charissa Maephina Vein
    212 Metaphysicist

Quote Originally Posted by Maephina
    Perhaps you have some right to think that because of your symbiotic relationship with the world you live on it in some way gives you a paternal sentiment towards this planet. But that in no way justifies genenocide or acts of terrorism against the other inhabitants of this world.
    Hello Maephina,

For years it was the NLF's belief that we could bring about a Rubi-Ka without genocide, yet mining installations continue to be built daily. Every tower that is constructed is another step toward the Nanomage's annihilation. Anti-Nanomage genocide is happening RIGHT NOW, yet the NLF is the only voice to oppose it.

If the NLF does not fight, nobody will.

Of course, the "Solitus problem" will resolve itself in a few years. When all of the Notum is gone -- shipped off world -- there will be no reason for the Soliti to be here at all. They will leave to plunder another planet. Of course, the entire Nanomage breed will have long died of Notum starvation, but nobody really cares about that, do they?

The NLF has destroyed over 150 mining towers in the last month -- after nearly two years where we tried diplomacy instead of violence. We have maintained our pledge not to harm any Nanomage or Atrox defender unless we are attacked first. The Solitus and their sycophants the Opifex show continued disregard for our breed and will suffer for their actions.

Our call for genocide springs not from retaliation, but from desperation.

Thank you,

Vytocyt
    General, Nanomage Liberation Front

Actually, it all makes sense to me - The NLF feels it's them or us. I can work with that.

Solitus
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I'm a Nanomage being oppressed by a Clan Solitus!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast