Thread: Escape from Omni-Mining Prison

Escape from Omni-Mining Prison

For two weeks I languished in that cold cell. I was never charged with anything, I was not allowed to contact anyone, all I could do was wait. Interrogation after interrogation went no where, the information they wanted I did not have. After a while they just let me alone, I did not know if they were done with me and were just going to let me rot or if they had something planned for me at a later date, I didn't want to wait to find out. I spent my time writing and philosophizing, I almost enjoyed the forced solitude.

Sunday came again, I have missed two organization meetings, two weeks and no word from the outside world, how are my friends doing, are my people ok? I was getting concerned, my isolation becomming troublesome. I could here another fire fight outside the door, this has happened a few times since I have been here, I listened but I did not hold out hope. The door crashed in, amongst the rubble I could see a dark cloaked figure.

"Hail Aazamon! Till all are free!!!" Ramiyana shouted
    "Hail Ramiyana! Till all are free!!!" I reply "It's good to see you old friend."
    He smiles as much as his stitched mouth allows him to, "lets get you home"
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

two weeks!

they didn't charge you with anything?!

how dare they!

maybe you should see a lawyer.

Roger
    Last edited by Shadowset; Aug 26th, 2004 at 06:35:21.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Hmph,
    You should be lucky that the suits decided to not let me interrogate you. Your so called deluded brothers would have come to find a sniveling little nano-freak huddling in a corner flinching at any sound or movement. Though I’m sure there will always be a next time, there is always a next time for you people.

Tua Cannon.

Just when I was getting used to quiet gridfeeds, you escape.

I am hurt Aazamon. You did not thank me. I made sure you felt comfortable and instead you do all of this. I could have made you work in the notum mines or worse.

Next time such things will not happen and actions will be done right. You should be thankful you stayed were you where, who knows what others could have done to you.