Thread: My bow user does the /wave emote during spec attacks.

Question My bow user does the /wave emote during spec attacks.

I have an Opifex female Adventurer and whenever she uses a "traditional" bow, not a crossbow, she breaks into the /wave emote during flingshot or burst! It's embarrassing and ridiculous! ...*groan*

What could be causing this, I have rebooted several times and she is still doing, hence I think it must be a bug?
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

i've seen this before. Its something with your breed choice. go to www.aovault.com go to forums there and search for wave.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Well, there is no search function alas, and google didnt find it either. If this is a problem because my character is Opifex, then its a bug and really needs to be fixed! How could it not have been fixed by now? I was so lookin forward to playing a bow user and this is the avatar/breed I want, need since bow is light blue and fligshot green for her. I am not changing my avatar...any word from the devs on a solution to this in an upcoming patch?

EDIT:
    I found the post: http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?...6897&replies=1

As you can see, not any help there, except that now I know it isnt just me... so please fix this funcom please!
    Last edited by Codewitch; Jun 20th, 2002 at 19:11:16.
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!