Thread: West Tir Acquisitions, Inc. seeks employees

West Tir Acquisitions, Inc. seeks employees

West Tir Acquisitions, Inc., a small company on RK2 started by ambitious Bureaucrat Myles "Tahrus" Barchus is currently hiring. The types of personnel whom are regarded most highly by this Company meet one or more of the following criteria:

OOC Criteria:
    1) Likes to Roleplay(this is a ROLEPLAYING ORGANIZATION)
    2) Clan-affiliated
    3) Likes to help others.
    4) Likes to have fun, and do other things besides mission mission mission all the time.
    5) likes to do Org events, and hunts and the like
    6) is willing to help me in any way possible with the planning of such events(everyone's opinion will count, I can't make all the decisions completely by myself!)
    7) Preferably not too high of a level(I am only 19, and I have the idea of the Org growing together in my mind...but I will accept a high-level player if they wish to join)

IC Criteria:
    1) a keen Business sense
    2) Can type 60-80 words a minute(for Clerical jobs only)
    3) decent Knowledge of their chosen profession(enough to be able to help another, such as a newbie, who does not know)
    4)Decent knowledge of trade skills(not required, but VERY APPRECIATED)
    5) The ability to sell items(for Sales department only)

There will be several departments I will list a few of them, and if you are interested in a position, then when we contact each other, I will describe the position to you.

1. Sales
    2. Medical
    3. Black Market
    4. Exploration
    5. Clerical(Secretarial work)
    6. Public Affairs
    7. Production and Development(i.e. making tradeskill items)

if you happen to become interested in gaining employment within this company, you may attain more information in the following 3 ways.

1. You can contact me in game, my name is Tahrus, and I normally hang around Tir and Newland, with an occasional trip to Avalon to get a big money mission.

2. you can email me at ivthefranchise@whitefam.net

3. you can state your interest in this thread.

in order to join this company, two things must happen.

1. you must make contact with me, either ingame, through email, or on this thread. this contact may be ooc in nature, or IC, it does not matter. *EDIT: You may now contact LOKUST1 and KAMELOT ingame as well*

2. You must MEET ME IN GAME for a brief interview. This interview will be completely IN CHARACTER. *beware...my droid has a mind of it's own. personality chips are a wonder *
    Last edited by Tahrus; Jun 21st, 2002 at 01:23:35.
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

just a little....

BUMP.
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus

*small change*

*UPDATE - West Tir Acquisitions Inc. has relocated to the quiet city of Bliss. The company is keeping the same goals as before, only now it will be known as Bliss Acquisitions, Inc.
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus