Thread: How to get out of Mort?

How to get out of Mort?

Hello, I'm a 69 Eng and I snuck my way deep into mort without a map for a mission. In addition, there was no way in hell I could even get passed 20% of the mission as my white a_s_s was party dip for the mobs in the dungeon. Aside from being too expensive and dangerous, I was screwed since I had saved at the op where the mission was.

Anyway, a while back I was hunting the Temple with a team. We wanted to go to Tir so the team members had me attack the gurads, die, repeat and then I ended up back in Tir. I tried this 3 times last night but kept respawning at the OP.

My question is thus (and no I'm not part of the privelaged majority that has a Yalm), Is there a way of getting back to Tir/NL/Athens, etc. via dying? I'm trying to avoid running 30 minutes south and then getting spanked by an Anun and respawing back to wherre I started only to repeet ad nasuem.

Thanks in advance.

get a fixer / doc / whoever to grid you out?

Grid

I assume that you cannot grid from Sentinels. If your CL is 460 or greater then get to sentinels grid (which is probably the OP you were talking about) and grid out. If not then having a high level Engie team and then warp you is the easiest way.

Sorry though, I am an MP or I would help you out personally.

I love being able to grid to Camelot and Sentinels
    Dauhuai
    Clan Nano Engineer (159)
    Building a better Rubi-Ka One Tradeskill at a time

Sodamoca
    Clan Atrox Doctor (155)
    Free SFA to all Clan

REgarding the fixer grid, Is there a way to add a team member when they are not in the vincinity? In other words, how do I Team when no one is around?

Talking

Hey Wook, I'll help you if you're on RK1, send me a /tell in game I'll be on about 9pm GMT tonight, names Pobicus.

Well if you can hold on till the next patch you'll be able to whompa out of there.

I can see it now - your character will spend a month of lonely days staring off into the horizon until one fatefull day you'll suddenly wake up to find loads of lvl 10s flitting around.