Thread: BRING BACK FREEDOM ARMS 3927!!!! (the post you all wanted to see)

Exclamation BRING BACK FREEDOM ARMS 3927!!!! (the post you all wanted to see)

There are no good pistols at all - the reason I haven't played my original adven (Nolty) since they nerfed Freedom Arms. They were fine. Large numbers of stupid people caused a huge problem for a lot of players who became useless and had to reroll new characters because of this weapons removal.

Bring back the Freedom Arm 3927!

Please? If not, could someone from Funcom (Cosmik) actually explain why they were utterly removed from the game?
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal

its about time a good pistol made it back into the game.

the problem with everyone, and their 6 year old sister, using FAs was fixed when the multi wield reqs went through the roof. bring the weapons back.

they were good at low lvls, but did not rise in firepower as they rose in ql as much as some other weapons do.

---

also, give adventurers a multi wield buff.

i'm not an adventurer, but i feel for them.

I still have two, if you're interested. q1, but hey!
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!