This has got to be the worst part of the game. I have stuff flying all over my bags. Its bad enough that you have to waste time EVERY time you want to find something with a shift-click but then you have everything organized perfectly and the next time you open up a bag or your inventory and things have moved.

And why can't you see what you have in bags IN the bank? Another huge waste of time.

And why can't these things just have names and QLs with the images?

Add an inventory sheet as an item. The sheet should contain everything you own and where it is exactly located. "six slot belt ql 160 - black dot bag #1". And make it sortable by name or ql or location or profession req. etc.

I was also thinking about the interaction outside of the game. If all of this information is on the Internet and you can do chat outside of the actual game. Then why can't there be an inventory interface on the AO website? A lot of work is done outside of the actual game on various websites regarding selling and planning implants and armor acquisitions it seems a very natural extension.

People are able to publish the item database. Why couldn't an individual publish his own inventory contents? Or ANY aspect of his character for that matter.. skills, implants, credits, etc.

All of the information is contained in database form already. This is easy.