Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Losing Yalmaha :(

Re: Re: hm...

Originally posted by DrWiZzZ
    Hmmm that sucked!! However FC wont admit their crashes, bugs.......they simply can't fix them. Atleast i think so! Look on other games, if theres a problem they get fixed as soon the problem accurs! FC don't do that since they can't fix it!

However......everyone can scream as much as they want to about the bug issue, FC won't do anything about them.

It's terrifying that old bugs they claim are gone still exist!!
    Maybe their lead programmers left because they wanted more $$$ and FC couldn't afford them... or they went nuts from all the bugs that started to haunt them..

Just lost my yalm today.

this is what happened:

I was in my plane hovering above the Skilled Bot Hacker Camp in 20K. I went to eat, and i come back to find that a "You've been disconnected" server error has occured message. When i relog I'M SITTING ON THE GROUND. Its like WTF? who was sick enough to take my plane off and sit me down??? Well I'm about to find out of funcom is going to take care of this. Funny thing is, I'm expected to write a review for this game for a German game magazine. Its due in three days, and this just happened. We'll see what happens...

Yalmaha lost ?

i got my QL35 Yalmaha in a hard mission, i was so happy. if i would loose it to a crash or something and the GMs tell me they cant give it back to me, the next step is Deleting all chars., Caneling account, telling my bank not to transfer any little penny to funcom.

thats it.......... i am not living for this game...... but Funcom does..

Angry

Something similar happened. Went on a mission for the cool Grid armor Fixer nano. Got the nano, but it would not upload at all. Sent a petition to the GM. GM looked at nano, tried to upload it himself, and could not. Says "Wow, you are right, this nano is bugged. Sorry though, can't give you a new one, or give you credits in compensation."

The same crap has happened to me, and server crashes 10 min after a trade, that deleted the following:

5 slot belt
    5 very high ql NCUs
    high ql Decus coat
    Assorted high ql armor

These items disapeared from all characters, I know cuz i have two comps and was trading them to myself.

And one loss that I could not prove, GM said if only I had a screen shot of the Yalm in the chest, but could not help me since I had no screen shot:

ql 55 Yalmaha that was in a chest, and disapeared.

But really now, would the GM have given me a Yalmaha to replace the one that disapeared? I submit that they would not.

Unhappy Just lost my first yalm sooner than it took for me to get it.

Before christmas vacation, I was dedicated to raising enough money to get a yalmaha; even tho my highest playable char was a lvl 51 Engineer.

How I got the money: So, I used the knowledge that I gained to take advantage of the system. I downloaded a Mission terminal viewer type program, that showed me the item and reward, and I started clicking away. It was wonderful to find the perfect mission fast, and it was much more efficient. I knew that decus coats were rare, so I took a bunch of missions with them in it. I was used to searching without the mission viewer, so I know how hard it is usually. I get about 5 decuses, and start selling them, and I see some being auctioned for 400k! So I go on full alert for decus selling, and getting.
    A couple of days later I decide to not do missions anymore, and just do full time trading of decus coats. I bought ql 50 coats for about 150k, and sold them for about 300k. I thought it would be a great business, and in many ways it was.
    A week later, and I have 16 decus coats. Ql 40-100, tertius, secundus, and primus. I sell the primus for e-bay prices . By this time, the market has seemed to die down ALOT, and I can barely sell 3 coats in a whole day of posting. I was buying alot more than I was selling. So, I did battle suit missions with friends and so forth.

Buying the plane: I walked into a shop, on a last ditch effort to find a ql 30 plane. It seemed that the higher ql planes only gave a meager speed increase, and I was after the speed multiplication . So I see it for 5mil. I only have 4.65mil. I start asking friends for help, and get kinda restless. I check my abundant inventory of backpacks galore. I remember some battle suits. I had 2 ql 110 battle suits, and 2 ql 110 plasteel battle suits. I sold them, even tho I thought they were cool. I got the plane

I have a plane!: It is glorious. After playing 30 days in AO total, I fell kinda weird being able to move so freely. I am especially excited, because at lvl 71, my engineer has gotten a team member warp nano, that he has used to move whole teams to ql 100 missions . Now I look forward to warping people odd places.

I loose the plane: I went to my favorite booth in tir, It's in the NW corner. I get outa my plane to log to do the mission view thing. When I log back on, I get 2 missions with battle suits in them, then log off again. When I log back on to do the missions, I immediately look for the yalm. It should be in my inventory. It's nowhere. I get worried and petition. I stay in one spot because I don't wanna screw anything up more.

Ark keeps me hanging: So, I ask him if I might get my plane back, and he trys to keep from giving any definitive answer. Then I ask him if anybody in my situation has gotten their plane back. He avoids the answer it seemed at first. He then said that people have gotten their plane back in my situation, but he tries to keep my expectations neither high nor low.

It is now 1am, January 11th. I lost my plane a couple of hours ago. If somebody read my post here, please post a reply saying so. It is alot of words

I hope you get it back!

I hope you get your plane back. That sounds like such a bummer. All that selling and hard work for nothing.

BTW what is the "Mission terminal viewer type program"????

I really wanna try it..

this is where I got it, but I don't see a download link anywhere
    http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~muzzleau/News.html

<this is kagetsu>

Here's an update:

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

I have finished checking the logs and I am sorry to inform you that I
    am not able to verify that you have lost a plane.

I am so sorry for the the delay on this and that I couldn't bring you
    any better news
    --
    Best Regards
    XXXXX (aka XXXXXX)

Funcom Customer Service
    http://www.funcom.com
    http://community.anarchy-online.com

all i can say to this is. HOW DID I POSSIBLY LOSE THE PLANE TO BEGIN WITH????

oh let me guess, i'm an exploiter. Man **** this. I'm so tired of this ****. I'm taking my guild to another game. I'm so tired of this god damned beta. Hell everyone check out this game www.ro-world.com (Ragnorak Online) its in beta and its FREE.

To everyone, i must be an exploiter, a complete idiot for deleting my plane, or i simply never bought one for 4.9 million credits. MAN I'M SO ANGRY. After all my real life friends quit, i convince all my friends from games like Ultima Online and EverQuest to come here. Hell I even turn one of my friends from Squaresoft to this game to try it out.

Greatest thing is I'm writing a review for a German Magazine. I'm recording every good and bad event and now this just scored one for the bad side.

From complete love, to complete distrust and hate. God I had my hopes SO DAMN high up for this game. Sorry for multiple posts... I just can't contemplate doing like 90 boring ass missions to buy another plane so I can stop casting quantum wings over and over.

I took screenshots of me buying the plane.

Even more so though - while I was in missions getting stuff to sell to get the plane I lost my car, and it was returned to me by a GM. I don't know how their system works for tracking these expensive baubles but if I ever lost the plane that I payed 5.2 million for I would be severely put out too.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal

Bump...sigh...

Hi,

I'm very sorry about this but there ain't much we can do about it. Our
    policy it not to give back items before we get the loggin tools in
    order.

I'm very sorry but if you buy such expencive equipment you should try
    logging out or zone 2-3 tims so you are sure the equipment saves itself.

I can understand if this feels frustrating because good armour like
    that are very expencive and I will take it up with my buss in a couple
    of hours and tell him about this incident and others like it that has
    happend earlyer today and yesterday with newly bought equipment. One
    thing you could do is to message the guy you bought it from if he has
    it.
    --
    Regards,

*** (aka ***)

---------------------------------------

It wasn't a yalmaha, but a full set of ql100 flowers tech armor except 1 sleeve was ql100 primus. Just happened to be unfortunate enough to be rp'ing and switched to casual clothes. Needed some room in inventory so I could split blister packs and pills and hack them and pass them around. So I put all the armor in my backpack. Realize i'm going to need a ql100ish hacker tool for those pills, so I zone out of the rhomba bar, run to trade, pick me up some new tools, go back, hack some pills, move stuff around, put all the tools and pills into the bag with my armor and take the armor back out of the bag. Game crashes, I come back in, no more armor, but oooh, I have a duped hacker tool I can sell for 500 credits. I didn't buy the armor like whoever gave me that response thinks. I spent 6+ hours scanning and running missions to get it. Looks like I have to put on the previous armor I had that is now 3ql lower than my level and spend another 6+ hours running missions for a new set of armor to ungimp myself...yay. Tried petition...yah right, 10pm central usa time on a sunday night...feh. Was 15th in line for over an hour, obviously 24/7 support doesn't exist on rubi-ka 2.

Archetypex - 78 fixer with usually a positive outlook on things even though fixers seem to be gettin ignored, but very disappointed about this experience...even told them my waterwalk exploit...

Oh cos, I lost my Nullity Sphere II NF the other day.. can you give me a new one?

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I lost my bag full of grid armor nanos. I had a large bag full. Can I get another one, plz?

OMG you guys are gonna love this. I see the GM come online and i message him. I get no response so I decide to message him again and suddenly i get the message "You have no active petition with the GM or advisor you are trying to reach." Many its like WTF? betaware and now they are hiding. Funcom, is a joke for a company. I'm going to post this on all the other sites now... Since it appears they don't get a fudge that i get my plane back.

btw his name is Chris aka gmhadrulf

its okay World of Warcraft comes out soon. Woohoo looking forward to it. Blizzard doesn't blow people off.

Re: Bump...sigh...

Originally posted by Mztr44
    Hi,
    I'm very sorry but if you buy such expencive equipment you should try
    logging out or zone 2-3 tims so you are sure the equipment saves itself.
    BULL ****. Bull ***. WTF. I zoned more than 20 times before I lost my yalm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12