Thread: Headline News

Post Headline News

Good Afternoon, Here is the update on current events In Neutral Territory.

Borealis Currently run by the Rubi-Ka Asset Management is doing well as the financial market is on the rise, which is bringing, new and old face's back to the new secured streets of Borealis, where trade and commerce is booming.

Newland Cities financial market is also on the rise, since the new control of the Free Souls, has fallen upon the neutral territory, with their soldiers patrolling the streets people are starting to come out of the woodwork to trade and have fun once again.
    It is good to see the city starting to get back on its feet and security tight.

Already the cities engineer's have started to produce robots which are currently repairing water pipes and fixing communication satellites, which is starting to breathe new life into newland.

With financial wealth on the rise in neutral cities hopefully the cities will be recognised as a commercial point to where prosperity and welath is common.

This is Soltak reporting for Rubi-Ka Freelance News Signing Off!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Do you mind if I read this article (would be attributed to you, of course) on tonight's edition of Talk Deviant?
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Smile Glad To Hear

Certainly Of Course i wouldnt mind if you used this in your meeting.

I bring news on whats happening in neutral territories to the world of Rubi-Ka. Freedom of speech is what i believe in and free press.

Please be my guest!

I would like to hear anyu comments you have on this news from the meeting that you have.

Thankyou Soltak!
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

FYI, Talk Deviant is the Wednesday-night talk show on GridStream server. (www.gridstream.com)

And we already did it. Uber the Leet on the Street read your report, it was rather fun.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.