Thread: Engeneers!

Question Engeneers!

Looks like everybody's getting new stuff... but when are we engies getting more stuff????!?

And the nano "Nano Crystal (Beacon Warp)" does it exist??
    Lost in the moment, The day that the music stopped...
    Toffingen -- 220/14 engie
    Doctoffi -- 175/9 doc
    Toffsol -- 72/1 sol

Unhappy

Yep it exsist, but as all new nanos we can´t unforunatly buy them in shops, which means that unless you have a mule character that hand down rediculus amount of cash you can forget buying one on shopping channel.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

That nano has to be the most common mission item in the game...I wouldn't worry about finding it when the time comes.

Originally posted by Spook
    Yep it exsist, but as all new nanos we can´t unforunatly buy them in shops, which means that unless you have a mule character that hand down rediculus amount of cash you can forget buying one on shopping channel.
    If you havent got this as a mission reward, i suggest you engis emediatley start doing some missions....cause ive been "spammed", if i can call it that, with this nano all the way from lvl 70-80

Originally posted by Timetraveler

If you havent got this as a mission reward, i suggest you engis emediatley start doing some missions....cause ive been "spammed", if i can call it that, with this nano all the way from lvl 70-80

Maybe he was thinking about Nano Crystal (Beacon Warp: Team) ?

I think he means Team Beacon Warp.

Its rarer than rocking horse do do - Save perhaps Grid Armour
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Re: Engeneers!

Originally posted by Toffingen
    Looks like everybody's getting new stuff... but when are we engies getting more stuff????!?

And the nano "Nano Crystal (Beacon Warp)" does it exist??
    I think i missed all the new things i was getting for my doc, mp, nt, and enf. The only thing i saw in there was a fix for my HE, which can hardly be considered new material.
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Exclamation beacon warp: team

Yes.. im talking about the nano crystal "beacon warp: team"!

I have never heard about it... only read about it on antiguardians...

If someone have seen it or know someone who have it.. plz post a reply!

And one more thing.. belive me.. i have done missions.. and lots of missions that is..
    Lost in the moment, The day that the music stopped...
    Toffingen -- 220/14 engie
    Doctoffi -- 175/9 doc
    Toffsol -- 72/1 sol

Order of Rarity:

1) Team Beacon Warp
    2) Nullity MKII
    3) Grid Armor MKIV
    4) Grid Armor MKIII
    5) Nullity Sphere (MKI)
    6) Grid Armor MKII
    7) Grid Armor MKI

Re: beacon warp: team

Originally posted by Toffingen
    Yes.. im talking about the nano crystal "beacon warp: team"!

I have never heard about it... only read about it on antiguardians...

If someone have seen it or know someone who have it.. plz post a reply!

And one more thing.. belive me.. i have done missions.. and lots of missions that is..
    Ok here is what I know (please note none of this is my experience)

Team beacon warp is only available as an instruction disk. Once you have the instruction disk you will need to make it into a nano crystal before you can use it. Since instruction disks are loot only (never a mission reward - plz correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen one).

So since its loot only I assume you basically need to be doing missions or hunting MOBs around the 159 level. However it may be that certain MOBs are more likely to drop the disk than others (for example Fixer report that the Grid Armour nanos drop from 'plant' MOBs more than others) however since only about 2 team beacons warps have been found this info may be a little hard to come by.

The nano warps everyone (including the engineers - which is stupid) to the engineers position.

hope this is what your were looking for

Originally posted by PipBoy
    Order of Rarity:

1) Team Beacon Warp
    2) Nullity MKII
    3) Grid Armor MKIV
    4) Grid Armor MKIII
    5) Nullity Sphere (MKI)
    6) Grid Armor MKII
    7) Grid Armor MKI
    yes thats pretty close i think. As far as i know there have only been 2 ever drops of team beacon warp.

Why do I need a team beacon when I always want one to stay behind to invite more ppl to my team, so I can get more then 5 ppl warped to my location?
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

Originally posted by Mbutu
    Why do I need a team beacon when I always want one to stay behind to invite more ppl to my team, so I can get more then 5 ppl warped to my location?
    You cant get more than 5. But if you're still recruiting leve eneryone behind and go to the location and warp the whole lot it.

To be fair though the only difference between this and Beacon warp is its quicker and more nano efficient (I think) than doing it one at a time

Example:

We're having a guild event in Southern Foul Hills.

I am the only engineer and there is 8 people wich don't have a yalmalha. I need to warp all these 8 to the location.

I start with a full team warping 4 of my teamates, and leave 1 behind. 4 leaves the team, and the one left behind invites 4 new people.

I warp the remaining 5 people and we are done.

In a team mission scenario almost everyone get to the mission at the same time, so there is no really use for it there either. I usually warp one maybe two people inside missions.

And there is always one who's not ready for warp.

I picutre it when I start team beacon warp and one or two says "Don't warp me yet I'm getting bullets / Wrangle / whatever"

Of course this nano is great when you need too warp your whole team to a location, I just want too point out that I think this almost never will happen.

(Someone got to agree on this one )

EDIT: It would be better with a Personal Beacon Warp, wich warped me to the rest of the team, or to another member of my team. A reverse Beacon Warp. That would really be of my interesst
    Last edited by Master Mbutu; Jun 21st, 2002 at 09:45:00.

"I start with a full team warping 4 of my teamates, and leave 1 behind. 4 leaves the team, and the one left behind invites 4 new people."

You cant do that, not with the team beacon warp, I think you will warp all 5 to you.

Unhappy

Sorry to bother you but some one seens my kamikaze bot ??
    It seems i lost him

i'm so bored ...

Labonne eng 133

Wink

Sorry you justmisst him, he just ran into a futur patch.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

Originally posted by dizzy

You cant do that, not with the team beacon warp, I think you will warp all 5 to you.
    That's exactly why I think Beacon Warp is much better then Team Beacon Warp. It allows me to transport more then 5 ppl because I can leave one behind.

Maybe I should have explained that better.

Someone found it the other day, I was offered to buy it for 200 mill. I wouln't pay that for any crystal.