Thread: Grrrrrr

Question Grrrrrr

Hey Funcom, just wanted to say thanks for once again, doing absolutly nothing about adventurers. We are completely overpowered by every other character in the game. All-rounders my butt. At first i had sypathy for you guys and told everyone, its gonna be fine, Funcom can only do so much. Well, im growing a bit impatient and so are many others. I sure hope you do decide to do something, i feel like the equal to a leet when im playing my adventurer. Thanks a bunch!

Hey icaris i feel your pain...

I was going to do a post like yours myself... but i thought i should just calm down... maybe they have something up their sleeves for us? .... maybe they don't .... bet lets wait another patch... i think we're next in line. Every other profession got modified.... just cross your hands... relax.. lets see what the future awaits us.

So for now ... join me bro, just wait for a bit longer ... there bound to turn our frown upside down.

And meskulan... no need to put people down... your just disobeying the rules of the forums.. Your reply SHOULD be deleted...

-cub

Talking idea

Go create a fixer then, if you're tired of your adventurer...

*snicker*

Talking yeah!!

Make a fixer! Now THERE is an overpowered supernanousing hero profession
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

nerf them!

fixers need a nerf, they are far better than adventurers, in every aspect, apart from:

Damage,
    Nanos,
    Map navigation,
    Buffs,
    Everything else, except for trade skills (w00t).

Seriously adv's, i feel your pain, i know what its like. But worse.
    How many weapons can you have? Can you have nanos of your level? You can run fast yes? so can i, there you go, a similarity.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Its a pistol thing

Agreed - adv's are pretty unplayable right now. It's a shame as they're real fun up until about lvl 40 when they suddenly stand still!

Up until then you're getting leet, reet, your still doing damage with your pistols and have a fun, varied life.

I'm now 48 and at a standstill. I'm attacking with weapons 20lvls above me and barely scratching yellows with armour on and my next alt shape nano makes me a wolf that looks quite nice but essentially does nothing.

They took FAs away because they were too powerful - ha! If I was wielding a pair of them now I'd barely be getting by. Also, as I wasted all those points on ranged energy (and not burst) and spent a fortune on damage rings that now nobody wants, I'm pretty screwed. Hello retirement.

And to the little children that will inevitably write 'boo hoo' or something equally comedic after this post, I look forward to having a little more decorum when your chosen class gets nerfed into an old peoples home.

LOL! people just suck. Poor Funcom.

Angry Yep i was about to say the same thing.....

I'm level 99 on Rubi Ka 2 and was thinking about my charachter and how exactly it could be improved when a debate got underway about charachter specialties. I had already been disheartened by the fact that my morphs turned out to be pretty weak, and whats more is they fail to be used inside missions.

I'm still waiting on a fix for adventurers, but guesss what everyone, MPs have their third pet, like they need something else for their charachters. Even an MP told me that they were really the best class out there now because they have everything. He expressed sympathy for my chosen profession and stated "Maybe the next patch will help adventurers out" Anyways i've been saying this for the last few Patches and coming up dry Funcom...

Slowly slipping away from this World, better change something or i'll be gone.

Arglor
    Level 99 Adventurer (glorified level 40 adventurer)
    Leader of the Omni Tech Wolf Pack.

Re: nerf them!

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    fixers need a nerf, they are far better than adventurers, in every aspect, apart from:

Damage,
    Nanos,
    Map navigation,
    Buffs,
    Everything else, except for trade skills (w00t).

Seriously adv's, i feel your pain, i know what its like. But worse.
    How many weapons can you have? Can you have nanos of your level? You can run fast yes? so can i, there you go, a similarity.
    I feel the irony, but should point out that Mauser rules compared to pistols. So you only have one SMG worth using, but at least you got one distance weapon that is effective.

By the way, computer is under trade skill and Funcom have started to make the rest of trade skills useful now.

ip drain

having those trade skills would be cool, but with our nanoskills, no one has spare ips to put into them.

Pistol v's mausser. hummm.... pistols suck. simple as that, bring back the FA! or add tradeskill items to improve pistols (like you're doing with melee weapons).
    Still, i know you adventurers have a hard time, but when everyone else has rerolled as a MP, we can sit around and cry on each others shoulders.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Lightbulb

Fixers should definetly be fixed before other classes, they've been scraping the bottom of the barrel for so long.

At least make maussers do radiation damage