Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Time is overdue to fix healing vs non-healing PvP.

Originally posted by Cloudeh

These Docs (Compromise, fryli, aggesombre) where critting so badly, I mean BAD ASS Crits.................1k, 2k, I got ****ing pics of one, yes ONE Doctor letting out his specials and taking me to half HP INSTANTLY.
    Hmm, i critted u for like 650'ish and maybe a as hit better...
    But i saw Phonkol hit u pretty bad with her gun...she is an Soldier tho...

Me, Spyder, and Bloodseed, all on ONE doctor who hardly got hurt.
    And we healed each others

Your debuffs, FFS YOU KEEP ON casting it each time we zone, you shouldnt beable to refresh hostile nanos or some, it was CONSTANT -2900 debuffs.
    Lol, now give me that nano.....

---------------------------------------------------------

Have u ever witness a lvl 200 soldier fight 1 ma, 3 doc's, 1 Trader, 1 Soldier for over 1 min and survive...? I have....
    Last edited by Fryli; Jun 22nd, 2002 at 15:16:49.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Letah no offence but stop the lies!!!

I just came back from 2ho, Me, Spydervenom, Bloodseed and.a 200 nt.....

These Docs (Compromise, fryli, aggesombre) where critting so badly, I mean BAD ASS Crits.................1k, 2k, I got ****ing pics of one, yes ONE Doctor letting out his specials and taking me to half HP INSTANTLY.

You talk abotu crap dmg, BULL**** you could solo ANY mob better than me.

Me, Spyder, and Bloodseed, all on ONE doctor who hardly got hurt.

Your debuffs, FFS YOU KEEP ON casting it each time we zone, you shouldnt beable to refresh hostile nanos or some, it was CONSTANT -2900 debuffs.

Dots, pah rage removes it but for the unlucky ones, bad for them.

And tell me, what weapons do these enforcers wield? AND DO THEY HAVE BRACERS?

If you say 1hb, bull****, I am as good as any 1hb enforcer now.
    Prove me wrong ;P
    debuff is -1500 not that much
    and 2k? wow, I know of no docs that can do 4k dmg, max is 3800 with a krutt and if we do we're lucky.

We cant solo mobs as good as you can, trust me. Seems some ppl ahd lucky shtos on you, but I know better. We pvped a lot and you must admit my dmg sucked... using the best shotgun even. Heellooo darkblue skill

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Letah

well sorry but rotflmao, half your beam QL too then.

ROFL it already is practically HALF!!!!!

Originally posted by Zerosignal

Traders are given the ability to half wpn qlty in patch 14,2 on top of the ability to steal 400'ish from our skills....

Originally posted by Zerosignal

the QL? last time I checked Spy still used a Ql200 beam not a 100

As for traders, they do it on everyone.

My guns are even 0% effective (!!!)

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Originally posted by Letah

the QL? last time I checked Spy still used a Ql200 beam not a 100

As for traders, they do it on everyone.

My guns are even 0% effective (!!!)

50% damage = half QL

Damn....
    Thats why i'm not hurting u....
    My gun is 50% and ur MKx woorks 100%...(abs 75%)

Originally posted by Fryli
    Damn....
    Thats why i'm not hurting u....
    My gun is 50% and ur MKx woorks 100%...(abs 75%)

lol yeah same thing with your bracers....

wish soldiers could "heal" bracers, then it might make up for the reflection ones.
    heh

Hehe,
    I wich they nerfed bracers...
    And i also hope they give soldiers some kind of boos, like boosting ur MK to reflect more dmg towards ur oponent then it does atm.
    (Not to much tho, i would hate to die of reflect dmg only...)

ROFMALO

Are you guys who think they should kill doctor are as dump as character you playing?

WTF you doing trying to compare this game to real life. There was always an opinion that variors are easy to play but easy doesnt mean better. Casting clases in long runs are more stronger.

Our complite healing is.... powerful? I think my regular heals are mroe useful then complite heal. What is that 1.2k nano cost 4 cast 6 recharge....

Our nano pool is not endless and prety much everyone who can debuff skills by more then 100 can turn off ability to cast complite heal even from lvl 200 doctor nano mage.

Dont nerf doctors improve other proffesions.

I like AO because i can use any weapon i want. Just like every class can operate nano bots. If you say doctor only can use soft paper pistol then i will start whine that why should dumbas atrox soldier/enforser should operate complicated magic.

Well i would love to see some profession specific wepons. Just like we have proffesions specific nano programs.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

but why does no one understand there is no difference between heals and attacking your enemy with a gun or nano (nt, shooters).

with a gun you hope to damage ure enemy same with attack nanos however with heals your attacking your enemy by making yourself heal and relinishing your life so when they nerfed attack they should have done the same with heals.

Originally posted by Dasin
    but why does no one understand there is no difference between heals and attacking your enemy with a gun or nano (nt, shooters).

with a gun you hope to damage ure enemy same with attack nanos however with heals your attacking your enemy by making yourself heal and relinishing your life so when they nerfed attack they should have done the same with heals.
    It's technically much more demanding to halve heals. I won't tell you why, because it's already been discussed on these boards.

There are many different ways to view combat and related issues. In one view, healing is the same as shooting. In another, it's the opposite.

No why dont U understand that there is not much difference between heals and i.e MKx, cocoon, layers, Mongo Crush, and all other kinds of deffencive buffs...hu? If everyhing is 50% i have no problem to agree

i think your getting confused between direct nanos and buffs fryli, theres a difference between a buff like layers and a direct nano like izgimmers envoloping flame or heal.

I only want direct healing nanos to be at 50 % like nts attack nanos and guns, its not fair to everyone else who has to have there damage capped ( why should we have our damage capped when you can heal for 100%?).

i think your getting confused between direct nanos and buffs fryli, theres a difference between a buff like layers and a direct nano like izgimmers envoloping flame or heal.

I only want direct healing nanos to be at 50 % like nts attack nanos and guns, its not fair to everyone else who has to have there damage capped ( why should we have our damage capped when you can heal for 100%?).
    Haha,
    now i cant see the difrence between casting a shield that absorbe dmg and casting a heal to repair dmg.... and i cant say i'm confused either.

All those buffs where made for 100% dmg like heals was...
    Last edited by Fryli; Jun 22nd, 2002 at 22:33:33.

Re: Time is overdue to fix healing vs non-healing PvP.

Originally posted by Caol
    Either hinder MA's ability to change dmg type once fight has started or make one single Bracer of Reflection respond to all dmg types.
    Well I have a little problem with that. Last soldier I dueled waited until he equipped bracer before asking for a duel. With 1045 MA skill I crit for 74. Once I saw that I had to changed dmg, witch meant waiting on heal recharge(8.5 sec) and then another 3 sec to execute new fist dmg type (good thing I went to a higher nano, or I would have to look through buffs to kill the other. All this while the soldier is alpha striking me into little pieces and I’m hitting for likr 15 normal dmg with 74 crit. Even if they reduce bracers to what you say, the crits will still just make soldiers laugh. This just seems like a way for soldiers to look at a players weapon (or fist color on ma) and then make themselves almost immune to the attackers damage. How does this balance anything? If will just make soldiers with TMS and bracers almost immune to dmg. Many classes can change their dmg type. They may not be able to be as effective as they are with their primary weapon, but still better than no dmg due to TMS and bracers. A soldier can switch to a flame thrower, NT can do any dmg type they want, pet classes do melee and whatever nuke they do, agent can switch from their new energy riffle to an old projective riffle, their are a few shotguns that do chem or radiation (granted not allot of it). I would like to see some balance too, but have you really thought this one through for the next soldier you fight? Being a enf I think you would actually be the most vulnerable to this type of change(melee or hrm melee). Having bracers that reflect everything will make soldiers immune to all attackers for 1:10. I agree that soldiers could use some love for PvM and possibly a new PvP trick, but I think this suggestion will end up getting their TMS nurf batted, and that’s not right.

And once again I assume we are talking about 1 vs. 1 fighting? I sure would like my Doc's on the battle field to stay alive as long as possible.

FunCom really should totally ignore any thread based on IMEBYMYSELF can't kill HIMHERBYHIMORHERSELF. Who cares?

Wanna kill the Doc? 5 Soldiers Alpha Strike to the head.

but you dont understand fryli buffs shouldnt be affected since they arent used in battle for example i doubt a enforcer would essence himself in the middle of a duel.

thats totally different from nanos like heals and attack nanos which are designed to be used in battle

we cant kill with heals... dd nanos and weapons can. we can prolong death, make death longer from our direct feature, we still do sucky dmg.. Heal is NOT a prime nano, its like reflect. Reflect lets you have 75% more hp when you backwards calc it, heals gives you (nano/healcost)*healamount times more health. Nothing more, nothing less.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yes I got a picture here...

Ill upload if you want.

Compromise hit you for 2417 Aimedshot.

Fryli did a normal one over 1k but my absorb took most of it.

Scrolling back a few pics, I have pictures of him doing ...

Two Projectile damage shots, not fling, not aimed, faster than I could with rage anf flurry and I wasnt debuffed :P

Like I said I got the pics

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast