Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Time is overdue to fix healing vs non-healing PvP.

lol this is so funny. imagine this guys

lietenant= enemy troops have penetrated the vicinity sir we are in need of serious help and fire power shall i mobilise the troops

commander= nah get the docs instead

put it simply. The adventurer complete heal is 13/13 and costs 1600 nano. How often do you see them cast it? In pvm let alone pvp

Putting a doc's complete heal at near the same ratio would KILL THEM!!!

A solution to reflect

Ok, I've had an idea for a while about the reflect issue in pvp, and here it is. Make it so instead of having percentile reflect in pvp, make it point based.. What I mean is this. You have a 15 reflect bracer.. in pvm it can stay at 15% reflect, but in pvp make it so instead of taking 15% off of attacks, make it so it's 15 points.. so lets say i crit for 1,000 with no reflect, so instead of only hitting you for 850 damage, make it so it's 985 damage.

I also agree with the 50% heal thing.. make it so all heals are 50% in pvp, even CH.. or make it so you can CH, but it takes twice as long to cast and costs twice as much nano, but every other heal 50%. As far as everyone saying how this will unbalance PVM, make this for pvp only.. It wouldn't be too hard it hink, i mean the system is there for us to do 50%/40% damage in pvp already, so just add the heals to this system as well.

Habibus

ill counter your halve heals or double speed/cost arguement with the same for buffs

Hmm you have mochams. Well i want that buff amount halved. Hmm you have a crit buff i want the amount it buffs halved.

Heck why not just halve everythign to keep it real. I can parrot away but i end up looking like a birdman. Fixer grids. He dies cause half of him ends up in the grid

Agent shoots a gun heck lets halve the range. And how about we halve the speed at which you can use your weapon. How about we halve the speed specials refresh.

If you start halving more things then basically you open up the door to half the game into oblivion.

Halve heals and you will have to halve reflect buffs. Halve the rate that roots can stick.
    Last edited by Oberon; Jun 22nd, 2002 at 05:17:53.

nice try for trying to break the only useful nano line a soldier has habibus.

they should just make it self only for soldiers like crits are for mas

Well, I never mentioned anything about TMS, but your right.. TMS should stay percentile based.. any other "reflect" buff should be point based.

whats the difference between a doctors heals and a nt attack nanos oberon???

the answer is there is no difference one class uses it to attack its enemy and the other to heal himself so when they halved the damage from a nt and attack classes they should have the done same to heals.

if no one wants to half heals they should just make rrf self only to soldiers and make damage at 100 percent then you can have your 100 percent heals oberon lol.

lol I for sure will heal no others anymore if heals are halved. Not that it will MATTER in pvp; half heals.

10k or 5k heal, uhm well that means im (near) full health anyways when I cast Complete.

And yes, I can chaincast Complete for any length of time without running out.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

HEHEH

"for that matter now i cant beat a lvl 180 agent with their new crit buff 100% and in trader for and with roots. cant even come close. "

Hehe celest was great fighting u, i never got u tho, didnt seem like 8 sec recharge on the heals u used ;D and im not 180 yet, when i do get to 180 i have some more crittage for you ! (gnats wing)
    Last edited by fopus; Jun 22nd, 2002 at 13:58:39.

Originally posted by Dasin
    lol this is so funny. imagine this guys

lietenant= enemy troops have penetrated the vicinity sir we are in need of serious help and fire power shall i mobilise the troops

commander= nah get the docs instead
    lmao nice 1 mate ...made me smile

Re: A solution to reflect

Originally posted by Habibus
    Ok, I've had an idea for a while about the reflect issue in pvp, and here it is. Make it so instead of having percentile reflect in pvp, make it point based.. What I mean is this. You have a 15 reflect bracer.. in pvm it can stay at 15% reflect, but in pvp make it so instead of taking 15% off of attacks, make it so it's 15 points.. so lets say i crit for 1,000 with no reflect, so instead of only hitting you for 850 damage, make it so it's 985 damage.

I also agree with the 50% heal thing.. make it so all heals are 50% in pvp, even CH.. or make it so you can CH, but it takes twice as long to cast and costs twice as much nano, but every other heal 50%. As far as everyone saying how this will unbalance PVM, make this for pvp only.. It wouldn't be too hard it hink, i mean the system is there for us to do 50%/40% damage in pvp already, so just add the heals to this system as well.

Habibus
    And make these lines 50% too:

- Essence of Behemoth
    - Failing Impregnability
    - Mongo Crush
    - Mighty Challenger to Behemoth
    - Screen of Blades
    - Infernal Rage

After all, they cant stay 100% while dmg is 50/40.....

No you dont undertand.

Honestly haalf of your replys are dumb.

DAMAGE AND HEALS! Should be both capped at the same or not at all, it should NOT Favour one side.

Also Fryli........hehe.

Essence of Behemoth

Half hp? IT GIVES HP NOT HEAL OR DO DMG

- Failing Impregnability

Absorb

- Mongo Crush

It doesnt do complete heals, foo.......

- Mighty Challenger to Behemoth

uh?
    - Screen of Blades

uh?
    - Infernal Rage

How?

lets half the enforcers HOT's as well. then it will be fair.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Ohh, i understand pretty good, but seems like others dont.
    These are ur ways of defending ur toon in PvP, and while dmg is 50/40 these still work 100% just as heals do.

we dont have good evades, we dont have good health, we dont have good damage.. we make that up with heals.

TAKE AWAY THEIR HEALS!!!

well sorry but rotflmao, half your beam QL too then.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

You can get good evades, you CAN get good hp, and YES YOU ****ING CAN do good dmg, Ive been on the receiving end of it.

Dots, not that I CARE About dots anymore but other classes would.

Nerf heals in pvp

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

US lost the war in Vietnam because they sent gimped soldiers, when they should have sent merchants and medics to the front lines.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

actualy good idea. Take over their economy and make em reliant on our pharmasuticals. It probably would have worked
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    You can get good evades, you CAN get good hp, and YES YOU ****ING CAN do good dmg, Ive been on the receiving end of it.

Dots, not that I CARE About dots anymore but other classes would.

Nerf heals in pvp
    No I cant, cant , cant. I can get the same buffs, same implants as you, but you have natural higher and cheaper evades, hp and dmg for sure.

Yes, we pvped. My dmg pattern on you:

7-7-7-7-7-7-7-40-7-7- OMG 500-7-7-7-7

And you on me:

400-300-1200-1100-2300 eeep heal...-40-400-250

Why is it every time I duel enforcers it are close or near-close calls? Seems like balance to me. Take away our heals and I'm dead in a split-second.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Letah no offence but stop the lies!!!

I just came back from 2ho, Me, Spydervenom, Bloodseed and.a 200 nt.....

These Docs (Compromise, fryli, aggesombre) where critting so badly, I mean BAD ASS Crits.................1k, 2k, I got ****ing pics of one, yes ONE Doctor letting out his specials and taking me to half HP INSTANTLY.

You talk abotu crap dmg, BULL**** you could solo ANY mob better than me.

Me, Spyder, and Bloodseed, all on ONE doctor who hardly got hurt.

Your debuffs, FFS YOU KEEP ON casting it each time we zone, you shouldnt beable to refresh hostile nanos or some, it was CONSTANT -2900 debuffs.

Dots, pah rage removes it but for the unlucky ones, bad for them.

And tell me, what weapons do these enforcers wield? AND DO THEY HAVE BRACERS?

If you say 1hb, bull****, I am as good as any 1hb enforcer now.
    Prove me wrong ;P

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast