Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 160 Solitus and Chosen pants.

Thats it, I`m putting this post up under the Guides Thread so that people can find it no matter when. Very nice work Breaku
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

HAA!! like anyone has a 1k token board at 160... heckler after heckler!

I had mine at 137
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Yes it's possible to get Faithful/Chosen for an opi in at 149. Did the calcs you need 1.2k comp litre whice is also possible to get at 149 for an opi (Talking months of resetting perks). However it's almost impossible to not be Oe in it because of the lack of Agi in waist and leg syms, unless you put imps in. I'm waiting for AI to come out befor I twink into it.
    Main
    Hypernova 220/30/69 PVM Char

Pvp Chars
    Silentnova 114/12 4/4/4/4/4/4/4 4/2/4 Silent Assassin, InfinityNova 155/21 6/6/6/6/6/6/6 3/6/5 Ancient Master

Workers
    Cybornova 60 Totw/CoH Engi in Working

If you choose a path and you know why and for what reason, then all that remains is the long, painful and difficult journey within it if you were dishonest to yourself -Infinitynova-

Form of Tessai stacks with IC\Prodigious strength and behemoth btw. Thats 40 extra strength

Quote Originally Posted by Paz
    Form of Tessai stacks with IC\Prodigious strength and behemoth btw. Thats 40 extra strength
    And also -70 to agility, so that's not an option really

Quote Originally Posted by o_O Tsukts O_o
    HAA!! like anyone has a 1k token board at 160... heckler after heckler!
    I had mine at lvl 154,to bad ima shade tho,and cant equip..but one can always hope
    Matrix
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-12-12 20:08:38

Reason: In the days when Notum Wars was new Anarchy was ten times the fun it is now...And World of Warcraft is like 20 times the fun.
    How to fix:
    PvP server or old school(Refered to above) server..

Quote:
    And Matrix,youre siggy is so sad,but so true

Quote Originally Posted by Breaku
    oh lol yeah i forgot :]

Call me stupid, but where do you get these items?

Aban Fala's Bracer of Dexterity, Joshua Khan's Catskin Patch, and Aban Fala's Bracer of Brute Force

I don't recall seeing the "Catskin Patch" drop off of Joshua Khan, and I have no idea where the other stuff might come from.

Thanks.

I remember I used this so many times and forgot where all my agility went.
    bye

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnard
    Call me stupid, but where do you get these items?

Aban Fala's Bracer of Dexterity, Joshua Khan's Catskin Patch, and Aban Fala's Bracer of Brute Force

I don't recall seeing the "Catskin Patch" drop off of Joshua Khan, and I have no idea where the other stuff might come from.

Thanks.
    The patch drop of the second mob in the faction temples in penumbra.
    The bracers "used" to drop in elysium from the Aban Fala quest mob.. However, now when I went there with my MA I discovered this mob is not attackable anymore.. so I might have to rest my case on these bracers. I do have them on my agent though, and got them from that mob. So they are ingame.

Just thought I'd post an update. I finally made it!

However, as I posted before, I could not find the Aban Fala agility bracer ingame now, so I had to wait till 175 so I could squeze out another 4 agil from azure boots. Other then that, the 1st posts calculations works out fine.

But then again, if you dont mind putting 1 perk into "Enache DNA" you are of course set at 160ish. The breed caps should kick in at 157 or 158 even, so doable then too. Now lets find the Talented Cloak!

Just thought I'd post an update. I finally made it!
    Jesus christ!! is that a lvl 175 character? Well, you are pretty damn well equiped...
    Good job on the guide Breaku!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitynova
    Yes it's possible to get Faithful/Chosen for an opi in at 149. Did the calcs you need 1.2k comp litre whice is also possible to get at 149 for an opi (Talking months of resetting perks). However it's almost impossible to not be Oe in it because of the lack of Agi in waist and leg syms, unless you put imps in. I'm waiting for AI to come out befor I twink into it.
    Reqs are 990 CL, so dont worry about any CL percs. a 1k board and you are set like no tomorrow.

And for overequipping, modifiers stay intact on overequiped armor, only thing you will suffer is 75% AC.. which really is no biggie it's the ncu/ma skill/evades we want! Same with weapons, weapon gets worse, but mods are intact if OE'd.

umm... can ya make a opifex version too plx? like i was thinkin of ... 149 opi MA with chosen pants?
    Tanz

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Enforcer is the nerfest Class - omg lol get real

Just for the record, i equipped Faithful Pants (and Slippers of Screaming) on a 149 opifex today..

Quote Originally Posted by snurre
    Just for the record, i equipped Faithful Pants (and Slippers of Screaming) on a 149 opifex today..
    . .

Good work, now do a Trox version!

excellent post, is also good for some of the less twink minded shadow lvl solituses to get into that ql300 faithful/chosen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast