Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Review of the Council of Truth.

Homo Atrox, Homo Solitus, Homo Opifex, Homo Solitus. The Family still stays the same. Regardless of our differences, we are all humans, all the way back to Homo Neanderthal and Homo Cro Magnon to Homo Sapient... even to the Homo Omega, though it pains me to say it. When I said "working with our own kind" I was referring to the broad category of humanity. Not singling out any one race. That mining accident was a tragedy, and our response to it was simply disgusting. But as I said, we are a new Omni-Tek now. The bones of everyone involved in that fiasco have long since turned to dust.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

Originally posted by Kithrak
    The Clan's millitant actions against the corporation is make it increasingly diffcult to justify advising the Omni-AF to not retaliate against Clanner aggression. In effect, attacks made by the Clans against Neutrals or Omni-Tek are a blow to those within the corporation that seek to reduce hostilities.
    So the OTs that wage war on Clanners and Neutrals are only doing it because of revenge or what? Hahaha... You gotta be kidding.
    Remember who started everything by inslaving people.
    Last edited by _-EscritoreS-_; Aug 15th, 2004 at 18:08:24.
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Originally posted by Marisha
    Sallust, can we at least agree that it is difficult for two governments to maintain a treaty when one of those governments disappears in the night, and doesn’t leave a forwarding grid address?
    Only because Omni-Tek intentionally made it difficult with an invasion of Omni-Pol and Omni-AF troops into Tir to make its coup d'etat against the Council. I remember it being Omni-Tek making it difficult to maintain a peace treaty when they declare they couldn't negotiate with the Clan government. Then as now the Clans did more to fight the Dust Brigade than Omni-Tek which would prefer to fight neutrals in Borealis and Clan civillians.

The Tir accord wasn't followed then by Omni-Tek using invented evidence to violate the Tir accord to help the Dust Brigade in their agenda of destabilization. The Council has taken action against the Dust Brigade, perhaps you've noticed fewer attacks since the decision was made? At least by the Dust Brigade, once again the Unicorns show Omni-Tek more eager to exploit these times to use against the Clans.

Then as now The Pilgrims Clan remains a part of the Council of Truth and bear witness to the past.

I ask all neutral organizations, do you want to allow Omni-Tek to fuel this conflict in the midst of attacks by the Dust Brigade, troubles in the Shadowlands, and su****ious activities in orbit around Rubi-Ka? I ask all Neutral and Clan forces to spurn and reveal this Omni charade and support freedom of information on Rubi-Ka amidst these conflicts which threaten us all.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

If I missinterprated Anualken's statement I appologies. But since that post followed _-EscritoreS-_'s one I presumed that it was responce to it.

The bones of everyone involved in that fiasco might truely long since turned to dust, but I refuse that whole affair to be discarded just like that. I don't think it's enough some Omni-Tek regret that fiasco, Omni-Tek as company never indicated they believe they did anything wrong. OT might regret it too, but more from a view of lost profit as from view of lost lifes.

Time and again OT attacked both neutrals and clans, usually on a wild chase for some kind of justice. Rarely did they have any profs for those retaliations. Their basic policy seems to be "eye for eye,....", I can understand such emotions, since claners feel under it's influence from time to time too and are guildty for senseless deaths too. But somehow you'd escpect difference from some organized structure, which only regard seems to be profit at all times. Since all Notum deals must be transfered under OT wing I fail to see point of OT personel attacking clan or neutral mining facilities. Isn't it more profitable to just collect royalities and forget about costs involving miners paychecks, machinery maintainence, accidents refounds, etc..... It's true that OT always seem to minimize those costs, but we all know to what results.

What everyone fails to realize is main difference betwen OT and clans. Citizens of both sides can say, that they crave for peace and can actually believe it. But Omni-Tek as company must announce sieze fire, otherways employees must fight if orders come through, regardles of their wishes. Clans on the other hand have freedom of choice, can either fight or not. But peace from Clans is as hard to achive, or maybe even harder. Becouse of no central ruling body each Guild or individual can disrupt peace.

Of course both sides can benefit from lasting peace, since one is striving after material gains and other is pursuing idealistic ones. There are "talk is cheap" coments from both sides of conflict, but this doesn't hold true....afterall we'd seen some talks by now otherways. Currently both sides run around flashing swords and guns at ready shouting "Tir accord, Dust brigade and Ponnies", indicating past is not so long gone and that history and emotions can be used as powerfull tools for both sides. Those dinosaurus will continue to disrupt any tries of peace talks, but those actions can be regarded as actions of individuals. But when half of OAF on Rubi-ka starts to attack observers from both sides in order to secure some crash site or OT sends in elite task force that's hardly action of individual.

Basicly I want to make simple point....to achive peace Omni-Tek as company must stand behind it, not some of it's employees as individuals or heads of departments. On the other hand majority of clan Guilds must be willing for it and especially each claner as individual. I'm sure that if we achive something like that there still will be some tension on both sides and some conflits will still arise.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Sallust,

Once again I have to disagree with youir pat "Clan-cannot-do-anything-wrong" account of history. The CoT was not taken down by Omni-Tek. Sure, at the we did request to quest a couple of councilors over alleged Dust Brigade links. We never aimed to closing the CoT down.

The people you need to lay the blame on are fellow Clanners in the Council of Ares, Redruum, Windguaerd in particular.

But don;t take my word for it, here is a summary of the event as written by Clan sources (MD public relation dept) and printed on a Clan newpaper, the Voice of Freedom.

Council of Ares: The Truth
    06 August, 29476

Council of Ares, Council of War. How CoA came to be, and why.

It all began months ago with the head of the Council of Truth, Mr. Henry Radiman’s disappearance, the lack of any CoT official to guide the clans, or keep them informed of the Council of Truth's work for the people.

July 22nd: One of the most respected clans in existence, Opposing Force, rallies in front of the CoT Building demanding action and answers. Their Press Release previous to the Rally was clear.

"The time has come for action. The time has come to take matters into our own hands. The time has come to show the Council of Truth (the CoT) we will no longer stand idle while they do nothing in our conflict with Omni-Tek!

Clanners unite! Unite with us as we take the first steps and rally against the CoT and their lack of leadership. We will be rallying against the CoT for approximately one hours time every day this week. We must show the Council and Mr. Radiman we will no longer accept non-leadership.

The time is now to step up and lead the clans! If the Council of Truth will not, then it is time for them to step down and for us, as the clans to put someone there who will lead the clans to peace, freedom, and choice."

The Press Release after the rally states:

"No member of the Council of Truth appeared to appease the demonstrators and Radiman was nowhere to be found. When the crowd dispersed, an eerie silence returned to the CoT compound, perhaps proving the point that inactivity is the current regime's claim to fame."
    Commander Redruum of Clan Anarchist Syndicate and Commander Windguaerd of Mercury Dragons Clan began discussing options on how to deal with the situation after CoT failed to respond to the rally.

It was decided pressure needed to be put, not just politically but on a military level. The threat of a new Council would certainly force the CoT to react, or at least respond.
    But what if the results are just as unacceptable as the previous months of inactivity?
    Further discussions made both leaders realize that if their plan fails, then the newly proposed Council WOULD have a chance to replace CoT. As military men they assumed the CoT supporters would challenge them, as they would if they were them.

The plan to bluff CoT into action changed, to one to replace them if the response from the current clan leadership representing our people was not satisfactory.

They begun to contact a few clan leaders they knew privately, and gave them the basic idea of what the Council of Ares was all about. The name Ares was chosen as it represents the war we are in (Ares, ancient Greek God of War). Most agreed with it and agreed to give support, others decided to remain neutral.

When clan leader Rederon was contacted he agreed to keep the conversation private as the other leaders did. He listened, and then disagreed with the idea at the time, that CoA would challenge the CoT supporters. He threatened to stop the movement, and go public, and then went public through a few media.

Not long after, representatives from First Light Clan and Delta Force of Rubi-Ka Clan commented on CoA, without speaking to Cmdr. Windguaerd or Cmdr. Redruum, all based on the opinions of clan Leader Rederon.

CoA sent CoT a warning before we went public, we made it clear we were preparing to replace the inactive leadership, and that if it meant a coup, it would be so.

Soon after, Mr. Radiman sent a response to the clan people, coincidence?

Based on his response the CoA goals were changed. It was decided that instead of acting against the CoT supporters, we would react to them if they challenged us if the coup took place.

Rumors of CoA planning to hack insurance patterns of clan leaders who support CoT are unsubstantiated, and outright lies.

CoA clans have fought Dust Brigade and all kinds of threats against the clans; we've fought those who would use such methods. We have not, and will not become that which we've fought.
    Some clans are openly in the CoA while others are not. We have the support of strong clans, with certain conditions. Such conditions vary, some depend on a certain time, and others based on their own values of what they consider a proper response from CoT about their lack of leadership.

Opposing Force and Lost Chapter have openly stated they would support a change in leadership if CoT doesn't step up.

We do not want a civil war. But if CoT proves to be worthless to the people, then change is needed. The Council of Ares will accept with open arms ANY clan leader (even if it is a supporter of CoT) if the CoT is deposed. We will not hold a grudge against those who would fight for their beliefs, in the best interest of the clans from their perspective.

CoA is a military coalition, however we would rather replace CoT (if necessary of course) peacefully. CoT could step down and allow the active clan leaders to do what needs to be done.

WE are the ones at the front lines; we've fought mutants, Omni-Tek Factions and militia, cyborgs, and the Dust Brigade. CoT has done nothing but the old "we're looking into it, we'll get back to you" for far too long. We want answers, and we want answers within two weeks of today (August 6th, 29476).

If CoT does not care to appropriately answer for their complete lack of leadership in the past months, and their achievements during such period, then CoA will discuss a plan of action.

Mercury Dragons Public Relations Department

The Voice of Freedom stresses this is an unedited (in content) press release from the signed parties, and does not necessarily reflect the vies of the publication.
    Another Clan source, Clan Phalnx, provides an even more damning persepective

August 2, 2002 Cindrax

Lord Cindrax attended the Council of Clan Leaders meeting in the Council Hall of Tir. There Redruum and Windguaerd made their case regarding the Council of Ares- an organization that seeks the overthrow of the Council of Truth. On behalf of Phalanx, Lord Cindrax raised the questions of whether or not the Council of Ares could guarantee the continued, error-free operation of insurance and mission terminals, clan owned mines, and the protection of clan cities. Sadly, the CoA representatives did not seem to have any understanding of how these things operate and had no plans for ensuring normal, day to day functionality in clan territories.

This was of great concern to Lord Cindrax, who publicly announced his feeling that Redruum, Windguaerd, and most members of the CoA were simply "power hungry thugs" who sought to overthrow the CoT for purely selfish reasons.
    And just in case you do not beleive me, here are the link to the original sources:

http://aovault.ign.com/features/grid...shtml#January7

http://www.threshold-rpg.com/phalanx/

Savoy

(( I know these were RK1 events and you are on RK2 so its all kind of messy. Bbut in as far as they were published by VoF, they have become canonical.))
    Last edited by Savoy; Aug 15th, 2004 at 19:19:05.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Trgeorge.

To an extend I agree with you. As the civilising force on this planet, Omni-Tek should be leading by example. We should be setting ourselves higher standards than the Clans and not revert to the same heavy-handed tactics. The fact of the matter is Omni-Tek is a whole less monolithic than you might imagine. Different sections of the company have different priorities and agendas and the individual factions enjoy a high degree of autonomy.

Since all Notum deals must be transfered under OT wing I fail to see point of OT personel attacking clan or neutral mining facilities. Isn't it more profitable to just collect royalities and forget about costs involving miners paychecks, machinery maintainence, accidents refounds
    Yes, except that the ICC mining deregualtion terms, the surface mine become the property of a specifc department, and not the whole of OT-RK. The benefits of a mine operated by Tranquility go to Tranquility members; it barely has any effect on me or other South Rubi-Ka Society members. Its a crazy system, but it is what the ICC saw fit to introduce.

Of course both sides can benefit from lasting peace, since one is striving after material gains and other is pursuing idealistic ones.
    I take exception to that statement. I see absolutely no evidence that the Clans are striving for anything but material gains too, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Savoy
    Last edited by Savoy; Aug 15th, 2004 at 20:53:13.

Originally posted by Sallust
    The Council has taken action against the Dust Brigade, perhaps you've noticed fewer attacks since the decision was made?
    What action was this? I try to follow the reborn Councils press releases, and all I seem to recall was a statement indicating that the new CoT had nothing to do with the Dust Brigade. What other actions have the council taken? If strong language is all it takes to make them stop attacking, I’d be surprised.

They are terrorists, Sallust. They wait and plan. If our defenses are on high alert, they sit back and wait till we become complacent.

As for our original topic of discussion, your avoiding the question I asked. Again, is it difficult for two governments to maintain a treaty when one of those governments abandons the people it represents? As for Omni-Tek involvement, yes, we did put the Council in a difficult place. But then, as Savoy has pointed out, so did the Council of Ares, as did Speaker Galahad when he pulled the Knights out of the original Council. In the end, Radiman and the leaders of the legacy clans still involved in the original CoT showed a remarkable lack of leadership and fortitude when they collectively announced that because the game was getting to difficult for them, they were going to take their ball and go home.

Maybe my grammar school experience was different than yours, but we certainly didn’t honor, respect, and elevate to high public office the spoiled brats that pulled that kind of crap.

Originally posted by Trgeorge
    Isn't it more profitable to just collect royalities and forget about costs involving miners paychecks, machinery maintainence, accidents refounds, etc..... It's true that OT always seem to minimize those costs, but we all know to what results.
    Macroeconomics teaches us that it is always better to own the means of production, and economies of scale indicate that large operations are more efficient than multiple smaller operations. Efficiency and ownership reduce Cost of Goods Sold (or, CoGS, which is why I chuckle every time I talk to him), which increases profitability and shareholder value.

Originally posted by Trgeorge
    But Omni-Tek as company must announce sieze fire, otherways employees must fight if orders come through, regardles of their wishes. Clans on the other hand have freedom of choice, can either fight or not. But peace from Clans is as hard to achive, or maybe even harder. Becouse of no central ruling body each Guild or individual can disrupt peace.
    A cease-fire has to be agreed on by both sides. One side cannot announce a cease-fire and hope the other follows through. The corporation is not as uncaring as the members of the clans seem to believe it is, and it certainly wouldn’t ask it’s solders to lay down their weapons while their being shot at.

As for the point on the centralized government, as I said before, there are vocal Omni-Tek employees looking to establish a framework for conversation between our two factions, but the reborn Council of Truth does not wish to step up to the challenge of being the government of the clans, and seems content to be a debating society with a historic name.
    Last edited by Marisha; Aug 15th, 2004 at 21:10:32.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the most offending propaganda articol i ever read my whole life! Clans have their own teritories! Period! Iff you dont agree come and show your face in our citys! And by the way Omni-2 is nowdays called Old Athen no matter how much you hate that! And whe have bathrooms and whe do was by the way! And whe might have maintanance problems whit the city but that is because of its age and because it has not been restored for some while now not because whe would bee a hord a rampaging animlas as you like to consider simple ppl! And what is this hand out Radiman stuff! Radiman is a free citisen he has a choice to give him self up or not! He did not violate any clan laws! Yes whe have laws and regulations! And anyways whe would not hand out any fellow claner for '' interogation" anyways!
    Whe know about your reeducation methods! And pls whatch your language in your next articols! And what if whe put more guards around the CoT tower whe never complained about how many guards you might have in Omni Trade or Omni Entertaimnent! And about the dusters they dont have clan or even sentinel suport anyways! Some ppl might like the damage they do to omni but that is only a faction not the majority! And by the way whe dont care about any corportions suport whe are looking for the ppls suport! The individulas suport which will bring official suport anyways!
    Blood and Bullets! Yeah! Die stupid enf! OH ****! my gun is jammed! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... (dead)

Originally posted by Marisha

As for the point on the centralized government, as I said before, there are vocal Omni-Tek employees looking to establish a framework for conversation between our two factions, but the reborn Council of Truth does not wish to step up to the challenge of being the government of the clans, and seems content to be a debating society with a historic name.
    Just a quote....but this proves both sides still lurk in the past...all that talk about CoA is another example. But basicly it shows clan side is leading the way in nonexisting peace talks. Simply becouse we have some sort of group with majority of clans (even if noone is contributing any guvermental aspects to it). While like Miss Savoy stated Omnis are lacking any centralized body and it's every department on its own.

Vocal individuals can work for or against peace and it's much easier to arrange stuff like that betwen two groups (being that guverments or just debating clubs). I agree CoT didn't do much in a way of peace talks, but at least it's there and houses most Guilds (( at least those to whom RP is more than shooting opossing side)).
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

There is dwelling on the past and then there dwelling on the past. CoA attempted coup was just 2 years ago, many of the people involved are still in politics today. The mining incidents Omni-Tek is constantly reminded of were centuries and centuries ago, everyone from those days is long dead.

PS. I read Windy just recently resigned from the CoT Clerical Staff. I wonder if he was worried that his CoA activist days were about to be brought back to the surface?

Savoy
    Last edited by Savoy; Aug 15th, 2004 at 21:47:35.

Originally posted by Anualken
    Homo Atrox, Homo Solitus, Homo Opifex, Homo Solitus. The Family still stays the same. Regardless of our differences, we are all humans, all the way back to Homo Neanderthal and Homo Cro Magnon to Homo Sapient... even to the Homo Omega,
    Guess were all just a bunch of Homos, eh?

((Sorry, I couldnt resist))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Savoy

PS. I read Windy just recently resigned from the CoT Clerical Staff. I wonder if he was worried that his CoA activist days were about to be brought back to the surface?
    I don't think that he is really concerned about that. However, I'm not him and could not give you his honest opinion.

On another note...

Bad Fixerben! *slaps him on the wrist*
    *grins*
    ArchPriest Katelin 'Lunayu' Saar - Former President of the Guild of Meta-Physics
    Former Council Member of the Council of Truth

House Demonslap
    A little Anger never hurt Nobody...

"It's called an Anger Manifestation not a Love Manifestation!"
    "And how does that make you feel?"

hit

The Clan cause has lost its way. I will not allow Clan millitants and terrorists to continue to attack Neutrals and Omni-Tek and oppress them under Clanner brand 'freedom'.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Indeed, the clanner cause for freedom is but a memory. A relic of the past.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Wow, 2 Omni trying to tell us that the Clans have lost their way. All you see is the outside friends, dont dare to think you know whats inside.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Kithrak
    The Clan cause has lost its way. I will not allow Clan millitants and terrorists to continue to attack Neutrals and Omni-Tek and oppress them under Clanner brand 'freedom'.
    I allready asked you and the omnis that do the same? Yet you fail to answer you just try to avoid the subject. Do you think people will actually take what you say seriously after those cowardly tactics of evading discussion?
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Angry "Review of the Council of Truth" they say....

Omni propoganda as no right to judge how the CoT is serving the clanners scence the omni groups do want peace but a agreement is just nothing to a total genocide of the clan group. You think your better then us omni's We are the clanS a group of peaple with diffrent belifs but one goal, A better rubi-ka not a bunch of terrorist not a group of peaple with cold war idiels we just want to live in a rubi-ka without hate propaganda and war. And I and many other clanners do not conde the sentinls or the dust brigade. I think that this artice is un-nessesary Un-wanted and un-relibe *scoff* review of omnis propaganda is what this is

This filthy poorly spelt omni-tek propaganda is just sickening. Excuse me while I thow up.
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kithrak
    Yes, our refusal to talk to just any old self-serving yahoo definitely does mark us all as terrorists and militants. Do something about the abuses of Omni-Pol, Omni-AF and your magical horse fairies or whatever they are, if you really want to do something about clan-Omni relations, Kithrak. Send someone motivated by something other than his own career when you want to talk diplomacy. Savoy might be a nice start, if you absolutely must send us a putz.

It's funny, really. On the one hand Omni tells us we don't do anything, then on the other hand calls us terrorists and militants. Attacks us for refusing to impose our will on non-member clans, yet claims that Omni-Tek itself is divided into various different entities of rather nebulous distinction so that we cannot hold the corporation responsible for it's empoyees' actions. Attacks us for supposedly not striving for peace, then sends Omni-Pol to arrest our leaders or these magical pony boys to threaten us with some kind of "elite" millitary action. You people really need to get your stories straight.

Unless of course what you want is to make peaceful dialogue of any kind an impossibility while antagonizing the council's more militant member clans to call for war. If that is actually what you wanted in the first place, your current behavior is quite appropriate. Something to think about.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by _-EscritoreS-_
    So the OTs that wage war on Clanners and Neutrals are only doing it because of revenge or what? Hahaha... You gotta be kidding.
    Remember who started everything by inslaving people.
    I don't think we even need to go as far back as that, really. It's not as if Omni-Tek doesn't battle over notum mines with the clans and neutral organizations as well, despite what some Omnis might try to tell you. They'll talk about how peaceful and benign they are to your face, while their friends are off mounting attacks on your notum fields behind your back. You can say what you want about the militant clans, god knows I've said quite a bit about them. But they'll let you know where you stand with them up front. Meanwhile, Omnis will tell you all about how they want nothing but the best for you while their troops raze your notum fields and attack your cities. Or have we forgotten the Unicorns' little jaunt into Borealis so quickly?
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast