Thread: Burst,Fling and other specials

Burst,Fling and other specials

It seems that the special attacks are either not synched properly, because it says they have become available and yet when u press the special attack button you desire 98% of the time u get Waiting for previous special attack to complete. Sometimes it comes truly available a few seconds later sometimes it takes minutes. I am wondering if this issue has been addressed by anyone else i went through the topics and didnt notice another post so i hope im not bringing up an already started topic..

Nockulus

162 OT Soldier RHD Black Watch

Yes, I have notice these sync problems too. It's not just the specials, sometimes it'll tell you treatment is available for example, then when you try to use a kit it'll say 4 more seconds before you can do this.

- Tboo

re

What about the fact you can hold two pistols that both carry the burst skill ... yet you can only burst with one of them?

It's almost like your offhand is too stupid to understand how the right hand is actually bursting?

Must be funcom logic.

Originally posted by Tboo
    Yes, I have notice these sync problems too. It's not just the specials, sometimes it'll tell you treatment is available for example, then when you try to use a kit it'll say 4 more seconds before you can do this.

- Tboo
    I have the same problem with nanos. It says Divest skills is no longer in my NCU area but I don't get the message for another 15-30 seconds.

Hey, if a nano is still running then keep it in my NCU pls. Else, why do I need it?

Second that!

Kits, special attacks, everything are out of sync. When you get the message that "[whatever] is available" you need to wait 1-4 seconds before it actually becomes available.

This is probably because the server and the client do their own timekeeping. The "[whatever] is available" must come from the client only - but the rebuff ("available in 2 seconds") probably comes from the server. OR they other way around. But the client and the server are definitely out of sync.

As for dual-wielding and specials, I whole-heartedly agree. A very simple way of fixing this would be to simply halve the specials' recharge time when you're dual wielding - but only for the weapon-based ones! If an MA is dual-wielding a claw, dimach recharge should not be halved. But flingshot, burst, full auto - yes please! I have two weapons, let me use them as two.

It's the very same thing with Melee specials, Brawl/Fast Attack