Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little help please. Alphas possible on trox?

Little help please. Alphas possible on trox?

For the rebalancing project (yes, haha) it would be beneficial for me to know if there's some symbiants which are impossible for some breeds of engineer to equip. I know nm/soli/opi can equip full alphas, not 100% sure if nanomages can do 300 EOE but suspect they can...

But troxes? Without running the math I strongly suspect the 300 leg and brain are beyond us, but I'm honestly very short of time and hoping somebody would be kind enough to do the work for me and tell me what alpha symbs troxes can't possibly equip.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

300eoe on nm might still be a close call. NM Sol can't do it (afaik), but then Sol has +45str but -25agi and -35sense compared to engi.

Will do calcs for trox engi later on

:edit: sorry Stage, won't be able to get the Brain in.
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=181619

All Contracts @ ql250 & 275 treatment tower
    Buffs: iBehe, PS, IC (-20str), ES, FG, NS, ICRT, SFA, TT, Clinic, Texp, CompA, TraderBar, +10 (gauntlet)

str: 1501
    sta: 1356
    sen: 1080
    agi: 1278 ~~~ +2
    int: 1296 ~~~ +20
    psy: 1278 ~~~ +2
    treat:2067 ~~~ -21

Legs do seem doable. Take above setup, insert brain, swap sleeves & shoulder or 1 ring and you're golden
    Last edited by sannz; Mar 20th, 2012 at 14:00:11.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

gauntlet buff?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

thats what I meant with +10

:edit: So, any new +abi & treatment phats since summer? What did I miss? Way too close....
    Last edited by sannz; Mar 20th, 2012 at 14:24:09.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Trox crat can do the alpha leg and I *think* engies get more abil research.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Only thing I can see is to replace lox abi ncus with yuttos and then try to fiddle with abi buffing items in armour.

Omni AF Boots have 8 agi.
    Comfort of the sagi is 20 psy
    Shapeshifters vest is 10 psy.
    Can swap to 2 comp rings for +5 int/psy
    Helm of hypocrisy is 30 treat.
    Alien Aug - Insight is 5 psy
    etc.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

I've been trying to get a 300 EOE on my nanogimp and keep falling short on the stamina requirement cuz the agility is the real friggin killer due to the lack of general agility perks (we got genius/freakstr but nothing for agility/sense)

full alphas should be possible on trox, tho not as tricky as a 300 EOE on a nanogimp.

I want agility general perks damnit!
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

oh yeah, cause int/psy/agi is such an easy combination for a trox!

for me, stamina usually wasnt much of an issue for the eoe, usually it was agi, that's on soli though.
    still gotta redo calcs to see if 300 eoe is doable for a soli without towers (and see what crap i still need)

Your ever loving professional,

Ella
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Alpha eye goes in first, then the brain, then the rhand.
    once you achieve that much, the rest should fall in place
    and you'd finish up with the str/stam alphas lastly.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Did you... did you even see the second post in this thread?
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Docaholic's ring of treatment now drops from locations where other rings have a chance to drop.

Someone needs to find how much treat this gives. Might be the final piece.

your an idiot

2 points less than what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by -Stage- View Post
    Did you... did you even see the second post in this thread?
    did you... even see the my post and their edit times?
    yes I saw, but nothing I can do about it- that user can edit whenever s/he wants.
    I posted around 7am forum time, they edited roughly an hour later.
    the fail is yours this time.

@ sannz, where's the perks in that config?
    Last edited by Xyphos; Mar 27th, 2012 at 18:53:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    @ sannz, where's the perks in that config?
    is there *any* other perk config than LE70, dna10, first-aid4, freakstr3, genius3, ck8, primary & secondary 10? At least when talking about endgame twinking?

In other news: my last edit on aforementioned post was pretty much one week ago. So, no. No cake for you.
    keep smiling

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    is there *any* other perk config than LE70, dna10, first-aid4, freakstr3, genius3, ck8, primary & secondary 10? At least when talking about endgame twinking?
    no, but I was checking your math and fell short then noticed there wasn't any perks in the config.
    but whatever...

if psychic wasn't such an issue, we could swap out 1 item for more treatment.
    I suppose for the re-balance, we'd need yet more twinking items/buffs (and sense/agility general perks)

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    Alpha eye goes in first, then the brain, then the rhand.
    once you achieve that much, the rest should fall in place
    and you'd finish up with the str/stam alphas lastly.
    *facepalm* No wonder you have so much trouble twinking. You do it all backwards.

Even from that order, when you get to treatment slots...Rhand THEN eye THEN brain.

For trox, I'm thinking...Chest, feet, l-arm, r-arm, r-hand, eye, ear, waist, thigh, brain. or something along those lines.
    Because Race Yalm

I think we should ask for implant hot swapping back, that way you'll be able to right-click everything in at 220 with just comp att and finding a 15 agent who is FP doctor!
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

I'm currently working on alphas on my trox engi and have put in only a few so far, the ones causing problems are the sense ones: eye, feet, l-arm and l-wrist.
    Eye is impossible for sure, I claim its closer to possible to equip the brain.
    Im currently aiming for this setup: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=185020
    With ql 250 agi/sense/int/psy and treatment contacts, and a 275 treatment tower I will have

int +35
    psy +2
    sense 0
    treatment 5ish maybe

Still missing HI specs and ql 300 ring of divine teardrops, else I sit in that exact setup atm trying to figure out a better setup or get theese last items.

If anyone have any suggestions how I could do it without HI-specs or exactly ql 300 ring, I'd be glad to hear suggestions

If you were to equip an alpha eye in that setup you'd loose 39 intell and 79 treatment.

Update: eoe, custom r-wrist imp and beta brain, rest alpha symbs now.

Edit; with Aim of libra you can slack a bit with ring ql
    Last edited by Strismo; Sep 13th, 2012 at 12:49:34.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=185488
    with 250 contract sense/int/psy/treatment and TT (no treatment tower)

for feet/larm/lwrist

now im stuck on eye & brain

Did some new calcs on brain with beta eye symb in and closest I got was either lacking -26 treatment or -1 psy/agi and -17 treatment.
    Plain impossible atm.

Any chance we could get a "Treatment Tutoring Device" or something for x-mas gift?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast