Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: War Is Coming !!!!

Um...no. I don't use AOL- because it kinda sucks for what I do.

And FOR THE LOVE OF THE GREAT LEMON, IF YOU HATE SOCIALIZING WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Do Rubi-Ka a favor, get a life, and get out already.

PS: If your FPS skill is equal to your INTELLIGENCE- no, you would never 'school' me. Ever.

PSS: Oh, and don't get me wrong- you DO have a point. But I seriously doubt Funcom is going to look at this post with your mindless blathering all over it.
    Last edited by MissMaul; Jun 23rd, 2002 at 04:51:41.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

War I'd call you a redneck except I would be insulting rednecks. Many people here have patiently tried to explain the facts of life to you and you simply respond with immaturity.

So this is my last post on this thread.

THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU!

The sooner you get that through your thick skull, the happier you will be.

Make RK1 75% and 100%
    Make RK2 0% and 25%

Allow char transfers.

What would happen

10-20% in RK2
    80-90% in RK1

Everyones happy

Thumbs down That wont make War happy, Blackfoot

I think we can probably count on that War wont be happy with your suggestion, Blackfoot. He'll just raise hell about the 80/90% that transfer out to the 75/100% GAS server (Rubi-Ka 1) in your example. Then he will demand that ALL servers be set down to 0% so he can gank everybody anywhere. He thinks the universe revolves around him and that all the rest of us who play AO should pay our $12 a month just to be his targets and keep him entertained.

Well, if there are any adult zones or servers added to AO, my guess is that War wont make the minimum age necessary to go there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123