Thread: Any low lvl Orgs recruiting???

Question Any low lvl Orgs recruiting???

I've been playing for a few months now, and I would like to join a org. I have found soloing to be very boring, and the few times I have found a group, I have really enjoyed it. I have a lvl 17 clan Agent (Kamelot) and a lvl 6 soldier (Ralikard).

I do enjoy roleplaying, but a group that doesn't rp is fine, too. I would prefer to join a smaller (under 25) org that likes to hunt, but also likes to socialize in the bars as well.

If anyone has an org that would like someone like me, plz post here, or give one of the 2 chars above a /tell.

Thx

Forgot to mention

My soldier is Omni just so you know.

West Tir Acquisitions, Inc.

Greetings, I am Myles T. Barchus, CEO of West Tir Acquisitions. I have just recently gotten enough resources to start this company, and have great aspirations for it. I am currently seeking more employees to help me make these ambitions a reality. Contact Myles "Tahrus" Barchus in game if you are interested. I will explain to you the purpose and function of this company then.

or you can email me offline at ivthefranchise@whitefam.net

*edit* This is a Clan Affiliated organization by the way. and currently I am a 19th level Bureaucrat.
    -------------
    Myles "Tahrus" Barchus
    CEO Freedom News Networks Inc., RK2
    Bureaucrat, Media Mogul, and all-around good guy!

Hello i am Codac from the Army of the 12 monkeys and we are seeking new members. Right now we are a bit short thou so you may not actually find too many ppl to socialize to but i expect the guild to grow very fast and if you would like in im sure your enjoy it. You can read more about us in the forum at the top.
    "God made dirt and dirt dont hurt." Oh, yea? "Well God made tigers too!"

I think you can find what you are looking for, whether it be Omni or clan, at www.projectrevenant.com

Check us out!
    Chang "Nortsrum" Brockmeyer,
    President/Commander-in-Chief,
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation] -- RK2